Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Adelaide Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Adelaide Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Adelaide Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Adelaide Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Adelaide Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Adelaide Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Adelaide Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Adelaide Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Adelaide Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Adelaide Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Adelaide

+3
TTR Benny
TTR Powerslave
KKR kwik-kiwi
7 posters

Go down

Post Adelaide Empty Post Adelaide

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 5/10/2012, 9:34 pm

Someone forgot to load a set up when we went to the 26 slot server Embarassed
Was trying to change what I could before going into the pits after lap 1 and got in Fieldsy's way... sorry

Hope everyone had a great race...

Kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post Adelaide Empty Re: Post Adelaide

Post by TTR Powerslave 5/10/2012, 10:51 pm

Results are up !!

WOW what a first round and what a first night as admin..

Things didnt go as planned but we fought through and thanks to those that hung around to get a race in, those that left completly understand and hope to see you next week at Sandown..

Firstly the rule with turn one probably wasnt explained they way I wanted it to be explained, I did want people use the corner they way it was ment to be, I didnt want people to completly cut the corner, But wanted to give a little bit of tolerance and let people race if it came across the wrong way I apologise,, It was my first night..

We finnaly got a race going we went for 1 x 30min race at double points and it was pretty good, had heaps of fun. took on full fuel and had ups and downs riddled was mistakes but not pitting got me in front of other cars for 4th.

Again hope we can get the numbers again next week at one point there were 18 cars which is a really good showing (Thanks Heaps). Im sure we wont have the same issues..
Big thanks to Benny & Kiwi and a reminder to those that havnt registered with SLS please do so so you can get points.

Thanks again and see you next round.
TTR Powerslave
TTR Powerslave

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 5/11/2012, 7:33 am

First So Sorry about server last night guys.

What happen is that with the home server running during the week I copied the files over to the race server which I thought would be fine.

The thing I forgot was the load that I allow through the home server is set to 64kbs which is fine for practice. I didn't even consider this when I copied the files over.

Had me a bit confused on what could be going on so took me about 30 mins to firstly upload to the other server and then with no joy tried one more thing which was checking the upload and download speeds available.

Once again sorry guys

I told Powerslave last week the best thing than can happen is for you to make a mistake, as you then realise it's not the end of the world everyone is great about it and from there on you will be more relaxed admining. I guess after last night with the problems I caused with the server he should be very relaxed next week Post Adelaide 192488

Great Job overall with all the Server issues Powerslave

Re Turn one rule
Very difficult as there is massive gain at that corner. For the race earlier this year in the V8's it took me a good couple of days to work out the best way to judge this corner if people cut. So first night admining it wouldn't have been something he had thought heaps about heading into the round. The way I dealt with the night I had to was to watch first sector times pre race so I new what a good sector was for most drivers. I then warned drivers that I would check lap times and view the Race laps based on suspicious first sector times. Now I had time and people helping to come up with a plan.
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 5/11/2012, 3:16 pm

Well done Powerslave on your first night running a series...

It does get easier Post Adelaide 192488

Last edited by TTR kwik-kiwi on 5/11/2012, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by peter308 5/11/2012, 5:38 pm

i was on ts and still didnt have a clue what you's were saying Very Happy my problem was practising all this time to be told 2 minute's before qualifying that there is now a change and we can hop curbs if i was told this from the start would have gone down a bit better but will have another crack nextweek

peter308

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Powerslave 5/11/2012, 6:48 pm

yea fair call too peter,, being only new to this it was a big oversight from me and I'll make sure I give plenty of notice on sticky situation's like this in the future...
I was practicing too the same way I was only made aware of the cutting issues late of the piece and was not something I had thought about prior...

I do not claim to know it all but I think this is a community based hobby and I am certainly happy to have suggestion's/correction put to me... If it wasnt clear or not correct pull me up and we can come up with a reasonable soloution ...
when only half were on TS and I was allready dealing with nerves It was hard for me to absorb...

anyways lesson learnt by me and I hope it wont Hold up what shapes up to be a great series.

Cheers
TTR Powerslave
TTR Powerslave

Back to top Go down

Post by shano 5/11/2012, 7:14 pm

for sum reason also alot of us started getting massive lag too... but will be there for sandown and rest of series...

all good too powerslave was suprised it was full house in there so ya had ya hands full indeed lol...
shano
shano

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Powerslave 5/11/2012, 7:17 pm

thanks shano... will see you next week lagg issues fixed and all
TTR Powerslave
TTR Powerslave

Back to top Go down

Post by RR1CH0 5/11/2012, 8:43 pm

count me in next week guys ... rofl by the sounds of it i probly nearly had time to race with yas last night oh well .. seei yas at ..... where at next?

and what was the fastest time set at adelaide I know i had my 2 wheels on the road at the offending corner
RR1CH0
RR1CH0

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Powerslave 5/11/2012, 11:00 pm

sandown and 21's i think was the best
TTR Powerslave
TTR Powerslave

Back to top Go down

Post by peter308 5/11/2012, 11:22 pm

all good m8 im not going to hang ya on ya first try u steped up to the plate and considering ya aint been here long top effort ive been laboring for my old man this week and used to being a lazy truck driver so my pissed off meter was already 98% so dont take it to heart Very Happy bring on sandown

peter308

Back to top Go down

Post by groupcaction 5/12/2012, 11:08 am

Cheers Powerslave for running an action filled night... You did really well handling it all mate...

And cheers to Benny for sorting out the dramas with the server.

Really looking forward to Sandown, should provide close racing i think!!
groupcaction
groupcaction

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down