Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Phillip Island Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Phillip Island Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Phillip Island Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Phillip Island Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Phillip Island Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Phillip Island Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Phillip Island Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Phillip Island Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Phillip Island Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Phillip Island Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Phillip Island

+2
TTR Jas
KKR kwik-kiwi
6 posters

Go down

Post Phillip Island Empty Post Phillip Island

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 5/19/2012, 10:07 pm

How did your night go....??

I had a ball bounce bounce bounce

Will post a race report after I get my beauty sleep Sleep
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post Phillip Island Empty Re: Post Phillip Island

Post by TTR Jas 5/19/2012, 10:39 pm

Hi....
My first race tonight with TTR and yeah, great fun! I just have to figure out how to stop cooking the crap out of my front right tire at that track, other than that, awesome!!!

Thanks all!!

Very Happy
TTR Jas
TTR Jas

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 5/20/2012, 9:16 am

Points are up... If anyone has not registered on SLS and wants points, please do it today and I will re-import results tonight if I need to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never had a good run on this track in the past so had no expectations going into the night.
Found a set up that worked for me and looked after the tyres.... qualified 5th, so very happy with that bounce

Race 1 ... had a good battle with Peter308 in the early stages of the race and another with MANZ in the latter stages.
Finished 4th! Shocked ...
Race 2 ... also had some spirited battles... caught up to RR1CHO in the dying laps as he was doing a drifting display for the crowds!! (looks impressive on the replays... i feel a video coming on) He teased me right to the line Wink .. absolutely stoked with another 4th place...!!!! bounce bounce
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 5/20/2012, 6:01 pm

Just got back from Sydney trip up the yesterday and unload back on the road this morning.

Spewing I missed this round great track look forward to reading more reports on how the night went
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RR1CH0 5/20/2012, 9:36 pm

quallied p1 but had to go....

R2 started from 17th got a good jump went to the outside getting the nose up beside nuckin i think it was and as he veared slighly right to avoid what was goin on on the otherside i veared right got 2 wheels on the grass and it sent me into the side of him and it made him spin at the time didnt realise it was so bad and thought I let the person past that i had hit and pressed on apply penalty if needed Smile sorry nuckin bit of a chain reaction but still dont like makin people go round....
any way pressing on got up to about 6th and right before the pits misjudged manz's breaking on old tyres slightly tapping him but enough to also send him around doh .. thats 2 weeks in a row ... PENALTY lol sry manz any way let him back past again and continued on ended up getting to third after about 15 laps but pretty much new i couldnt catch nib and paul at the front so just maintained a steady pace and hope for some mistakes hahahahah sry guys then with 5 laps to go some one decided to ask for a show witch was great fun but the rears wre cooked sitting at around 180 degrees lol kiwi caught up and i was just making the holden as wide as a hummer taking the inside line for every corner and driving out the corner with the rear giving me just enough speed to hold him out at the begining of the last lap i was holding the inside line he got up alongside me bit of tyre rubbin Smile and he got past only to run hot into T1 and hand the position back. had about a 2 sec lead but the tyres where GONE and coming onto the final straight he was on me and up along side me thought i was gone for all money but Wooooooooooo beaten by a holden badge hahahahhahaha

I know you dont wear the XR paul but yehaa XR 123 lol wd NiB and Pod

and awsome battle kiwi that was fun i wasnt teasing m8 i was givin it my all and some to keep it on the road bad luk m8 i thought it was yours : ) Razz
RR1CH0
RR1CH0

Back to top Go down

Post by NuckinFuts 5/24/2012, 1:07 pm

hey guys , been sick all week so forgive the late reply . had a shocker in both races , me and that track dont seam to get along to well lol.. no dramas at all richo i probably still would have finished way down the order anyways. just a racing incident so all good.

NuckinFuts

Back to top Go down

Post by POD253~XR~ 5/24/2012, 4:58 pm

Hey guys,

Late reply as well, enjoying the racing heaps, I should jump on a bit sooner after the race so i can give a better run down, cant wait for the next race!
POD253~XR~
POD253~XR~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down