Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Teretonga Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Teretonga Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Teretonga Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Teretonga Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Teretonga Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Teretonga Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Teretonga Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Teretonga Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Teretonga Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Teretonga Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Teretonga

+2
IcemanForbes
KKR kwik-kiwi
6 posters

Go down

Post Teretonga Empty Post Teretonga

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 5/26/2012, 10:03 pm

Awesome turnout and some great racing was had...

I will post my race report later...

How did your night go????
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post Teretonga Empty Re: Post Teretonga

Post by IcemanForbes 5/26/2012, 10:14 pm

First of all thanks very much for putting this on Kiwi.
Of course pretty happy with my results, although got lucky in race one when M1N1K0B3 went off, and made my own mistakes in the race by fluffing a couple of gear changes into the second to last corner (2nd gear supposed to be) finding my self in neutral, but then probably did as well as i could have in races two and three.
Cheers.
IcemanForbes.
IcemanForbes
IcemanForbes

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Powerslave 5/27/2012, 9:24 am

I had issue after issue last night, Nothing really post worthy as far as my performace other than I defently felt I uder performed for what my pace was in practice...

Good night though, great turnout and some really clean racing. everyone used TS well to avoid as much unnecessary contact as possible from what I saw.

Great night Kiwi and looking forward to the next round and hopefully My Clutch is configured and my shifter doesnt fall off its clamp this time.. LOL
TTR Powerslave
TTR Powerslave

Back to top Go down

Post by FlyingFijian 5/27/2012, 9:45 am

Not a bad start to the opening event Iceman. Thanks again to the people who run TTR for having us (pretty sure its more then just Kiwi).

Race 1: Qualified 6th, End of Lap 1 in 4th, end of lap 2 I was near last somewhere (assuming last corner - that had me in all sorts all weekend). Slowly worked my way back to finish 8th.

Race 2: Started 8th, last by end of lap 1, made my way back into 10th I think.

Race 3: Started 10th, got up to 3rd, that last corner got me again, went all the way back. So I jumped into the lane to do my stop came out just ahead of Iceman - Not wanting to go a lap down I pushed hard and managed to stay in front till he pitted. As a result of pitting early I had clear air and was able to crank on some good times and make up all the spots I lost earlier in the race. When everything wound out I came out in 4th just behind Mini. We were running at similar pace and so I was going to be content with 4; however, turn 1 was his nemeses and he went of in the last lap to let me sneak past for a podium spot.

First 2 races I managed to get to the back then struggle to pass cars or I was looking to pass where not possible and make a mistake and start from the back again. I never got a run in clean air for a reasonable period of time. Race 3 I made that early mistake again but I was able to use the compulsory pit to get clean air.

Look forward to seeing you in round 2.
FlyingFijian
FlyingFijian

Back to top Go down

Post by supermario 5/27/2012, 11:01 am

First of all, I wanna thank TTR for letting me race yesterday. It's hard for me, because of the time difference.
Qualy for the first race was pretty good for me! 6th was MUCH more than I expected. Having little or no experience at all starting with this cars, when the red light turned off, I accelerated a bit too much and spun around. I was able to made my way to 7th or 8th from last in the field, and them an accident with somebody took me back to the end of the field. I managed to finish 13th.
In the 2nd race, I started nicely and in 10 laps, and after a couple of incidents, I was 7th or 8th. I finished that race in 5th place, which, for me, was a victory. In the last race (the best one), I got involved in some incidents which makes me loose a lot of ground, so I decided to serve my pitstop before lap 10, and it worked fine. By lap 20, I was 8th, and after passing a cuple, I managed to end the race at 6th position. Great fight with kiwi, and a couple of other guys in front.
Looking forward to race again!
supermario
supermario

http://www.simracingafull.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 5/27/2012, 11:31 am

Points are up!
http://www.ttrracing.com/sls/php/index.php?dataarray[dest]=standdrv&dataarray[IDseason]=28

Firstly, thanks for the great turnout! Very Happy

Good to see some old and new faces amongst the regulars....

Race 1 - Qualified 4th... had a reasonable race, a few off track excursions... M1N1 having an incident with a few laps to go saw me in 3rd...
Tried hard to keep M1N1 behind me and then tried too hard on the last corner of the race No ---- Finished 4th
Race 2 - Was reasonably comfortable in 4th until I spun trying to avoid a backmarker.. by the time i found a gap to re-enter the race I was 10..
More off track excursions saw me up and down the field for the mid part of the race...
Lap 18, Fieldsy got pushed into me at the last turn and turned me around.. he waited for me even though it was no fault of his own. Thanks! Very Happy
Finished 9th
Race 3 - Got off to a good start, got tagged lap 3 by a car re-entering after an incident at the last turn Sad and then got turned around by the very same car the the same place a lap later! Mad ... Did my pit stop then because of the damage... Put my head down for the remainder of the race and finished 5th, so was a good result considering....

I have just spent the better part of my morning looking at replays and while there was mostly very good close clean racing, there was also some avoidable incidents. Please have a read of the rules about readdressing after an incident... I know from experience that having to re-address after an incident is frustrating, especially having to watch others go by until the affected driver gets back past you, but it is important to do it to make the racing fair and fun for all.
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Kirk 5/27/2012, 5:21 pm

Thanks for a great night guys, Always a pleasure running with you guys! Roll on Timaru

Hayden Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down