August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Wigram

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post Wigram

Post by Guest on 7/9/2012, 5:06 pm

How'd you're night go?

Smaller turnout that usual, but some good racing, nonetheless.

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Wigram

Post by DV_8 on 7/9/2012, 5:35 pm

When trying to set a qualifying time I found it really difficult to set three good sectors. Ended up an okay night for me had some problems in race 1 but did a half decent job in race 2 but Mozza was far too good.

Race 1
Started 3rd and had a dodgy start, I think I was in 5th or something behind Growler going into the fast left and I made an error and spun the car which put me at the back. Shortly after this the wheel power plug came out and when I went to plug it back in I knocked the pedal connection out which put me back even further. I eventually got through the field to finish 5th.

Race 2
Another shocking start, I can't get the commodore off the line. I was in 5th before Webber assisted Mozza around which moved me up to 3rd behind Growler and Billy Bob. I was all over Growler like a cheap suit before he lost the rear and payed a visit to the grass. Not long after Mozza caught me and I was pretty happy to let him go as he was a lot faster. I managed to jump Billy in the pit stop and we had a good battle but I'm not sure what happened to him. I spent the rest of the race trying to hunt down Mozza and I got the gap down from 13 to 9 seconds but it got back out to around 11 towards the end.
DV_8

Back to top Go down

Post by David Paterson on 7/10/2012, 6:13 pm

I was keen to do this, d/l the track and got in some midweek testing. Then i spent all weekend in the shed working on the race car or at QR testing it and come Sunday night, i felt like an 80 year old man. i could barely walk or even move and i was ready for bed at 8pm.

David Paterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top