Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Sepang Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Sepang Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Sepang Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Sepang Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Sepang Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Sepang Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Sepang Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Sepang Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Sepang Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Sepang Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Sepang

+3
TTR=JD
Webber
dano
7 posters

Go down

Post Sepang Empty Post Sepang

Post by dano 4/5/2011, 9:24 pm

Great racing all.

dano

Back to top Go down

Post Sepang Empty Re: Post Sepang

Post by Webber 4/5/2011, 9:29 pm

That was great fun... shame my computer crashed in R2. Was shaping up to be a good one.

Porsches are hard but rewarding. Looking forward to seeing what they can do on the China back straight.
Webber
Webber

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR=JD 4/5/2011, 10:11 pm

Thanks for running this Dano, top job mate. Sorry i couldn't stay for R2. I had never driven this track and only did a few laps in these cars a week or 2 ago. Thanks webber for leading me around for a lap or so. I decided not to qually and start at the rear. Did ok and found my way to the lead after following Dano for a couple of laps who was driving extremely smooth and fast. Had the lead until a bout the 2nd last lap when Webber proved too good for me as we had a great battle for a couple of laps, so i was happy with 2nd. Great night wd all. JD
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/5/2011, 10:20 pm

Well considering I hadn't touched rFactor for over a week I wasn't surprised I was way off the pace in Qualifying.

Managed a 2:19.0 that was good enough for 5th.

From race 1 start things went pear shaped. Kris and myself came together and after that I had to hit the brakes or would have gone straight into the back of Webbers car. As a result of me braking JD hit and spun me. He redresses immediately. Later that lap or the next (I can't remember even tho I watched the replay. lol) I caught a slow Webber and tagged the back right corner of him taking the racing line out of a corner. Another spin for me (there is a pattern here I think). Fought back to 5th and was happy there. Shano caught me and we had a stouch for a lap or 3 then there was a racing incident at turn 2 that spun me again (see I told you there was a patter. lol) For the record I do not blame him hence why I labelled it a racing incident. The next lap I got very frustrated when I spun it by grabbing the inside of a curb and spinning into the sand. Quit before I did something stupid on track I would have regretted.

Race 2 I regathered my thoughts and went hard. I managed to get the lead into turn 1 and stayed there.
Won by a comfortable margin after a racing incident (again there is no FOV to the sides) with Benny that saw him spin late in the race.

For the record Racing Incidents are no ones fault. In sim racing there is no FOV to the sides so you cannot tell if there is a car there or not. I hold no one responsible for them these are just my race reports and what happened.

dev

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 4/6/2011, 7:18 am

Was struggling badly in practice not much better in Qual but due a couple sitting out was second on the grid

Race one great start lead into first corner watched the carnage turn 2 in the mirrors and had a handy lead. I ran wide at the end of the Lap and dropped back to fourth I was running pretty good better than I thought I would getting back up to second until Iooped it and finished 3 rd

Race Two
Great start again dev come past into turn one. I spent 90% of this race pushing as hard as I could to pressure dev into a mistake that never came. I was PB nearly Every lap ad heading into the last lap was my only real shot dev got bad drive out of one and I had such a a massive gain on the run to turn no choice to go up the inside. Unfortunately we got together which was a pure racing incident as the is no fov in sim. I ended up spinning from this and Lost 7 secs but had enough of a lead to hang on two 2 nd

Great night great track really enjoyed
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dano 4/6/2011, 7:40 am

The results are up. https://transtasmanrivals.forumotion.com/t243-pcc-results#1242

Great win there Devil.

Race1

I managed to drop back a few spots before the first corner and then emerged from the 2nd corner in 2nd I think it was.
I put my head down trying to make the most other's misfortune.
A couple of laps later Shano had a spin from the lead which let me takeover.
I was stoked with that and on top of it I had JD behind me not taking huge chunks out of my lead at every corner like usual.
Thanks for you comment JD. I was conscious that you were there but I knew I had the advantage of experience at this track and just made sure I was quick and smooth through the fast corners.
This carried on for 2 or 3 laps till I made a slight mistake and caught a bit of grass.
Soon after that I had the java updater start up and interupt the game so my screen went blank for about 10 seconds.
Thankfully it didn't cost too much time but now I was back in 4th.
I managed to get close to Benny a couple of times but never got close enough to challenge. Shano caught up near the end but I managed to hold him off till the end.

Race2

Later

dano

Back to top Go down

Post by shano 4/6/2011, 2:55 pm

congrats to all for another ace nite... congrats to the winners nice work.... as for me nothing went right at all... first pole and blew it with several spins lol... tried hard to catch back up but every time i got close i made massive mistakes.... sorry to all who i nudged i think devil and wally copped it from ame a few times... sorry guys.... see ya all next round...
shano
shano

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 4/6/2011, 3:51 pm

you guys are all amazing
i just got mad, lol
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by David Paterson 4/6/2011, 8:14 pm

I tried to get in, but my mod d/l was years old and not compatible. I tried to d/l from here but it was a 40 min d/l so i missed the race. next time..................
David Paterson
David Paterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down