Downloads
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Spa-Francorchamps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post Spa-Francorchamps

Post by Webber on 6/19/2011, 8:33 pm

Well bugger. Got dropped by the server. Ah well there go any championship aspirations.

Let me know what happened in the race! When I left racer69 was somehow holding off a charging Dan_gtsx.

Shame about T1, groupcaction and I were making the corner when I was punted by someone, and dominoed into GCA.

Class 2 Results -

1st: Mozza - 25pts
2nd: WOBBLYONE - 18
3rd: Steve Crossland - 15
4th: Wally26 - 12
5th: Shaynskyline - 10
6th: David Paterson - 8
7th: Trippy - 6
Webber

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Spa-Francorchamps

Post by David Paterson on 6/19/2011, 9:11 pm

I had a great dice with Shayn in the early laps, then suffered brain fade and crashed at Eau Rouge, Shayn pulled out a gap and left me on my own from there. Great fuel economy allowed me to switch from 2 stop to 1 stop, passed Shayn when he made a second stop, then crashed heavily at Eau Rouge and limped home on 3 wheels. JPS M3 almost cleaned me up while I was bouncing across the track. Sorry mate!
David Paterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/19/2011, 9:31 pm

Quali - Managed at 2:36.xxx or something like that... Only .3 behind Steve Crossland in the Alfa (fastest Group 2). I think it was about 5th on the grid or so.

Race - Got an awesome start, so much so that I almost ran into the Supra in front of me. Lol. Had to back off and then stayed very close to the wall on the inside. Turned out to be a good move as we both avoided all the carnage, and I came out in 3rd. Wobbly drafted past after Eau Rouge and I let him go. Was happy to stay behind him for a lap or 2 to let my tyres get up to temp. Managed to out brake him... Somewhere, not sure where now.. Lol.

After that, Dan got past, which I didnt really make particularly challenging for him, cos he was gonna get past anywhere there was a straight, and then Group C got past, which again, I wasn't gonna fight. From there, I just battled on, and tried to keep the gap as small as possible, whilst trying to put a reasonable gap to Wobbly behind. Pitted around Lap 9, which, from a practice run, I knew I could get to. Group C pitted the same time, with Dan and Racer pitting before us.
Group C must have elected to fix his damage as I got out alot quicker than him, and was only about 5 seconds behind Dan and Racer. I think I ended up about 13-14 seconds ahead of Group C.

Was pretty much a battle to try and stop him from catching me then, and I drove the wheels off the Merc, managing to punch in mid 2:37's occaisonally. He ended up around 1 second off me. Close!! Good drive mate.

Hats off to those guys we lapped too, you stayed out of the way and didnt impede at all... Or at least, not me!

Thanks guys. See ya's at the next one!

Edit - I must say, I enjoyed standing on the podium and calling all the BMW fans a "Pack of A*@holes" lol. (Refer to my skin!) Very Happy

Last edited by mozza on 6/19/2011, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally26 on 6/19/2011, 9:37 pm

Webber wrote:Well bugger. Got dropped by the server. Ah well there go any championship aspirations.

Let me know what happened in the race! When I left racer69 was somehow holding off a charging Dan_gtsx.

Shame about T1, groupcaction and I were making the corner when I was punted by someone, and dominoed into GCA.

I am so sorry webber, I trialled closed qual and due to numbers I think that isn't going to work so definately a total passworded server from now on at race nights.

Last edited by Wally26 on 6/20/2011, 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Wally26

Back to top Go down

Post by menthol369 on 6/19/2011, 10:01 pm

webber mate! i know your pain..x2 over haha.
Qual: well... the whole 3 min i had in it. Got a great lap, PB 2.34.468 or something. i though i snatched pole for sure as webbers previous pb was a 34.5 or something. how wrong i was. Webber smashed out a 2.33.9 and before i had the chance to rage i got D/c'ed

Race: Due to not finishing Quali, i was put into 13th, which i didnt mind as it made the race interesting. I got an awsome launch, nearly plowing into the sierra infront of me, and into first turn the same seirra braked quite early and i gave him a little love tap, thankfully i didnt take him out. i think it was dano (sorry mate) after the first turn i slowly picked off people until i caught up to Wobbly one in the m3. he was very fast and i had to work a bit to get around him.. but i did( cant remeber how)

So after picking through the field i got up to 3rd behind racer 69. i was catching him slowly it took a fair few laps to get within pouncing distance, at this point webber dc'ed and me and racer were battling for the lead. i made a few moves on racer, getting him under brakes on the 3rd corner but was short lived as he had the inside on the next few. the race continued like that until group c caught up to our battle, i made a mistake and group c made an aggresive pass on the inside and gave me a slight tap, not to worry no harm done.

i just sat back and followed for a few laps and decided to pit, i came out in 7th? or so and the fresh set of tyres and some clear road gave me some good times. racer popped out infront of me which we battled for the remaing 9-8 laps

according to my fuel gauge, i had 6 laps of fuel to finsih 8 laps. i drove hard to try pass racer but couldnt make it, and decided to conserve fuel, only dropping off racer by .200 a lap. after fuel saving and having enogh fuel to drive hard i caught back up to racer and on the 2nd last lap passed him. he drove extremely well almost getting me back a few times. i managed to hold him off and take the win!

great race every one and especially racer69. was great fun

menthol369

Back to top Go down

Post by shaynskyline on 6/19/2011, 10:07 pm

Gonna try not to be too negative lol.

Um, qualified 13th or something ridiculous.

Had a few battles with Patterson which was the most exciting part of the race for me. As everyone was off in the distance pretty quickly.

Raced with Wally for a couple laps, shoulda just let him get by, i knew he was faster, prolly why he spun me out in the back corners. Soz man.

Got my pit stops to happen ok and didnt lose any positions as a result.

I think i got rammed into someone on T1, so im sorry if that was you.

Congrats to WOBBLY for finishing 5th in the M3. How the hell did you do that? I guess you have a wheel lol.

Rest of the season is just gonna be a bit of fun, i cant seem to get anywhere in the M3. Its just too slow, or its me thats slow. Embarassed

Well done to every one.

shaynskyline

Back to top Go down

Post by wobblyone on 6/19/2011, 10:50 pm

firsty Grats to the podium and in fact if u finished u did well in my book.....phew what a mission 17 laps is here with 3X tyre wear lol, First shout out goes to Mozza who ive known for a few years and always shown to have the pace to win....but normally falls apart like a cheap watch come race day with either bad luck or just bad driving Laughing Anyway getting a class 2 round here in those sort of times and finishing 3rd over means u can hang ur boots up now mate, it cant get much better than that Shocked he was untouchable and just in a different class to the rest of us class 2 guys really impressed but ever so slightly depressed cheers Anyway piss take aside great nite other than having to reinstall RF b4 quali having no time what so ever to get things right, was having major FF issues with the g25 and the reinstall didnt really help...

The race was far better than i expected as to be honest the M3 was an absolute pile of dog doo here twichy tail happy and very unstable pretty much everywhere combined with dodgy force feedback it made for some fun Tokyo drift styley and im sure Dave who was with me for the first stint can comment on, i got a good start and made up a few places only to be knocked wide by the T1 incidents past mozz and a few class 1's but knew it was only a matter of time b4 i went backwards...enjoyed it why it lasted so all in all did far better than i expected really so it was worth the stress trying to get back into the game after the problems in practice..and thanks to all the guys for waiting for me to join back Very Happy

Hey Shayne i wouldnt worry mate the m3 was my fave car last week but now im not so sure as it was horrible here so to be honest just keeping it on the black stuff with a PS3 controller is insane as far as im concerned, u need a wheel and pedals mate i couldnt ever imagine playing these type of games without em.....bloody impossible imho if u ever want any help with driving or setup im sure lots of the guys myself included would be willing to jump online and help u out b4 the next race,
wobblyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally26 on 6/20/2011, 5:49 am

re skyline

I have to echo strongly wobbly's comments
You are obviously a well talented driver even to be able to complete a lap with a controller, nether loan a race.
I will also take this opportunity to remind you that you are second in the class 2 championship.
That's not by accident mate, thats great driving.

Mate shell out for a wheel, doesnt have to be a g25/27 to be better than you are now.
The thrustmaster ferrari gt experience wheel is around 100 bucks at any eb games store and most other places stock them like dick smith etc etc etc.
You dont have to worry too much about ffb but it does come with a vibration which works on engine revs and ripple strips etc.

When new it is best to download the latest driver for it off the nett which is easy to find as the one that comes with it is well outa date.

We would ALL love to see yourself enjoying your online racing and the wheel would bring that to you as well as the extra needed edge to step up to as good as you can be!

W26

RE spa
I will take this opportunity to thank all of the drivers involved. We had heavy numbers which is fantastic and overall the driving standards by all due to the numbers really impressed me.
everyone give yourselves a pat on the back you were all excellant.... THANX GUYS
Wally26

Back to top Go down

Post by milo on 6/20/2011, 7:19 am

Thanks guys for letting me run with you last night.

I saw the big numbers on the server so i come on TTR at about 9nz time to downloaded track, jumped on just in time to go to quall. i had rfactor issues little while back and lost my setups, so had to learn track, make setup and qually at the same time. made a bit of a set from memory and was ok for qually but in the race the setup didnt work. came in on lap 4 hoping to make changes to tyre pressures but couldnt do that, so went on to softs and made them last for seven laps until my next pit. had fun, i cant remember last time i drove these things, just wish i had more time to put into them. cheers guys.
milo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/20/2011, 7:30 am

Shayno I'd be jumping on this big time mate

Cheep cheep G25

Do it and forever kick ass!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazam on 6/20/2011, 8:15 am

Hey Webber, I know how you feel. My problem wasn't the server though, the PC I was on crashed. I am not going to take out a championship like you could but I was getting into it and enjoying the race. Stupid PC. Sad

PS. Thanks Mozza for the heads up on cheap G25. (Bidding on it.)

Sharyn
Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/20/2011, 8:34 am

Good luck Shazam!! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Obbzy on 6/20/2011, 12:04 pm

Sorry I didn't make it last night.
I had done a 6 hour race (co-drove) elsewhere the night b4 & was too stuffed to
race again last night. Sounds like it was another good meeting. Hope to be back
this week.

I also echo the other comments Shayne, get a wheel mate. Your're a good enough driver,
a wheel would get you closer to the pointy end of the grid.
Dunno about the Thrustmaster, had one of those & it fell to bits in 6months (maybe it was me
abusing it too much! Very Happy ). I've now got a Logitech Driving Force GT, it's a true FFb but the
downside is no clutch pedal & only $140 at Dick Smith (I got mine for $112 on special) so it
compares in price with the Thrustmaster (and it's FFB not vibration) & less than half the price of the G25
and less than a third of the price of the G27, plus you can use it on your PS3 too! Very Happy

cheers OBBZY cheers "You know you're in trouble when the first person to get to you after a wreck is carrying a beer"- Jimmy Horton

Obbzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Crossland on 6/20/2011, 1:25 pm

I had an nice introduction to this league last night.
Started off with a decent lap in qualifying & a new PB to see me in 4th overall, 0.3 secs ahead of Mozza.

My Race start was crap as I bogged it down, losing at least 4 places before braking for T1.
I was determined not to have any contact in T1 & as such I was a little over-cautious, losing out even more spots to be way back in 13th or 14.
Billy Bob came through early on & we both carved through the field, having to negotiate battles between other competitors. Eventually we were running 7th & 8th and then I lost a bit of time in my first spin. Luckily I didn't lose too much time & kept Shayno behind me. I was able to maintain a decent pace but too many spins left me way back. My pitstop went well & all was looking OK but couldn't quite keep a steady rhythm & in the end it was an 8th place finish for me. Had the pace to be closer to podium but not the consistency.
Well done to the Podium finishers & thanks to all for clean racing.
Steve Crossland

Back to top Go down

Post by racer69 on 6/20/2011, 3:59 pm

What a night, really great racing and an awesome field Smile

Shocking luck for you Webber, the race was yours, and really bad luck for you GroupC, both at the start and in your pitstop Sad

I had a great start and tried to ease up the inside of Webber into La Source, it was very tight. I was woried i had pushed Webber into GroupC, but viewing the replay we were clear. I tried to stick with Webber early, but was gradually losing a little each lap, until after about 5 laps my tyres were shot. Dan and Group C caught up but i managed to keep them behind until the pitstops.

After the stops it was just between me and Dan. We had a great dice, i managed hold him out until halfway round the penultimate lap when he pulled off a great pass... it led to us running side-by-side for quite abit before he edged infront. I tried a move at the Bus Stop and again we went through a couple of corners side-by-side, and he covered well at La Source and all around the last lap, winning by 0.2sec.... a great battle the whole way. Well done Dan, enjoyed the dice very much Smile

Looking forward to Brno.

TCL Sunday Bathurst 1hr Enduro - 2011 - 1st place cheers
TCL Sunday 1988 Bathurst Enduro 2011 - 2nd place

TCL Tuesday Series 2011 - 1st place
TCL Sunday 1988 ATCC 2011 - 1st place
TCL Sunday 2013 WTCC - 1st place in Class 2
racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wobblyone on 6/20/2011, 4:50 pm

yea Brno will be very interesting alright......my prediction is for one of two things to happen....it will either be a outright win by a class 2 or that sweet handling supra will do the business Very Happy
wobblyone

Back to top Go down

Post by groupcaction on 6/20/2011, 5:00 pm

There's something about Spa, fantastic circuit!! Almost wish every round was here!

Quali: Been struggling to get a single lap out of the car, race pace seems to be good!! Ended up 2nd and a fair bit off Webber (Top lap mate!)

Race: Got a good start and dragged Webber down to turn 1. Knowing how chaotic La Source can be I took a wide line into 1. Looking at the replay looks like Gibbo in the Volvo got in abit hot and just tagged my back corner sending me around (All good Dave, don't worry to much mate).
I kept the Sierra running and actually picked a few off on the run down to Eau Rouge and from there it was damage limitation! I drove my balls off to the first pitstop I think I led for maybe a lap before I pitted for tyres! Alonger than usual stop left me 5th and about 20+ seconds down on Racer, Dan and Mozza... I seemed to have good pace at this stage of the race but too little laps and too much time and I settled for 4th.

Looking forward to Brno, this could be one of the last tracks that might suit the Sierra before some HP tracks like Bathurst etc present themselves
groupcaction

Back to top Go down

Post by BillyBob on 6/20/2011, 6:43 pm

Firstly congrats to the winners and sorry to webber and shaz.
Had a fairly good quali getting to 5th i think before the net dropped out. Thought i was gone then thinking i'd be locked out, so stoked to start even if last.

Initally bogged down at the start and nearly spun trying to compensate.. so just took it easy into T1 where despite the carnage there i still emerged last. got the rythym going and soon passed Spaz going into en rouge.. squeezed you a bit so cheers for the room.

Then started dicing with Steve in the Alfa as we both picked our way through the other battles.
Passed Steve who got me back immediately with a lovely over and under. Finally got him again into En rouge.. then closed in on wally and shayne... and like everyone else shayne i have to say an outstanding job with a hand controller. Steve shadowed until i pitted on lap 7 (2 stops.. should have looked at the fuel!!).

Picked my way through to 8th I think before the second stop and finally finished 9th.
All in all a great race and a great bunch of racers and I look forward to more action!!
cheers
BillyBob
Financial Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by David Paterson on 6/20/2011, 9:50 pm

Obbzy wrote: I've now got a Logitech Driving Force GT, it's a true FFb but the
downside is no clutch pedal & only $140 at Dick Smith (I got mine for $112 on special) so it
compares in price with the Thrustmaster (and it's FFB not vibration), plus you can use it on your PS3 too! Very Happy

I've got one of these, bought it many years ago for $150. After years of GT4 on PS2, it now gets a daily workout on rFactor. Very durable, steering feel is excellent, accelerator pedal feel is very good, but brake pedal feel is poor. It has flappy paddles and a sequential stickshift.
David Paterson

Back to top Go down

Post by elgibo on 6/22/2011, 3:02 am

Aye it was me trying to win the race into turn 1 jocolor I have yet to find the happy medium between too cautious and going into a corner with my arse on fire. (Being too cautious at jarama I was turned around twice on the reverse grid - so I was glad when we got a restart) Sigh.....looking at the replay hands down it was me that tagged you, but on mine it didn't look like I was the one who turned you around. However - if I hadn't biffed you, you wouldn't have been in that position anyway - very sorry and I apologise again. Need to practice on a full tank next time - didn't have time before quali. Tried to keep my elbows in when you came streaking past me a couple of mins later Razz

Had a good race overall. Following wobbly for the first half of the race, a couple of times getting up there for a challenge when he made a few late braking mistakes at the start hairpin, then spent the rest of the time wondering how the hell he kept it on the track due to the amount of driftage he got through eau rouge Razz Bloody good driving! Very nice car control mate. I did a two stopper - but looking at the results, I would have been better doing a 1 stopper. Oh well. Had a good dice with Shano after my second stop, trying to gain back lost time. Managed to sneak through when he went wide as I had nice new tyres Razz Happy with the result, but disappointed the volvo isn't more competitive being a class 3 especially on a fast track like spa. Its a bit of a heffalump, but I recall that it was still a very quick car in 86. I think Volvo pulled factory support in 87, so maybe thats reflected in its performance. I suppose it was similar to the 635 being at the end of its racing development. More likely than not its probably just the driver at fault here tough Razz

Looking forward to the next race! Looking around online - there has been an update to the mod back in oct 2010 - touring masters 2.8. Apparently its a bit more league based - which should be perfect for the sort of thing we're doing here! Maybe next time?? I'll see if I can download it and give it a go.

http://www.racedepartment.com/rfactor-mods/41128-touring-masters-v2-8-a.html
elgibo

http://www.davegibson.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally26 on 6/22/2011, 5:41 am

That mod is an illegal update. The original makers are not under any circumstances supporting it or even acknowledging it exists.

What it does is give all the cars a similar performance.... which for me takes away a lot of the realism and challenge this mod presents.

It's up to Benny and the gang if they want to use it but on Sunday nights it will NEVER! be used.

W26
Wally26

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny on 6/22/2011, 7:18 am

The update you are talking about as wally said basicly someone striped out alot of skins to make it smaller and played with physics a little to even up cars. This would be great option for a league that wanted to test out a tcl based mod but didn't want all there members to have download 1 gig data for something that might not work out for there league.

I guess also as we were a little while ago wanting new people to run and once again want to keep the download to a min. In our situation we know we like the mod and part of the enjoyment Is the fact the cars aren't even an when we had 3 members showing for the night made then choice for originality and risk some not coming as we beloved the original TCL gave is more options.

3rd 2010 BMW Series - 2nd 2011 TCL Series - 2nd 2011 NZV8 Series
1st 2011 Porsche Series - 2nd= 2011 V8 Supercar Series 2 -
2nd= 2011V8 Endurance Series
3rd 2012 NZV8 Series - 2nd 2012 V8 Supercar Series 1 1st 2012 NZ SuperTourer Series 1
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by racer69 on 6/22/2011, 4:04 pm

elgibo wrote:Looking forward to the next race! Looking around online - there has been an update to the mod back in oct 2010 - touring masters 2.8. Apparently its a bit more league based - which should be perfect for the sort of thing we're doing here! Maybe next time??6

Wally26 wrote:That mod is an illegal update. The original makers are not under any circumstances supporting it or even acknowledging it exists.

What it does is give all the cars a similar performance.... which for me takes away a lot of the realism and challenge this mod presents.

W26

Quite correct and I agree, the unofficial "Touring Masters" adaption ruins the whole idea behind Group A... i mean that version has Volvo's being equal to the RS500 Sierra's, very unrealistic...

The original creators gave permission only for the racedepartment.com forums to adjust it for their own league, however the "tinkerers" from racedepartment.com allowed it (and seemingly encouraged it) to be leaked, which they were not meant to do....pretty poor.

As an aside, there was post from one of the creators on nogrip forums a while back, who said (as well as stating what i said above about the illegal version) that the creators were looking to do an official update in the future (however that may have been benched until rf2)?

elgibo wrote:I think Volvo pulled factory support in 87, so maybe thats reflected in its performance

Yeah Volvo pulled out of European touring car racing at the end of 1986 (along with Rover), the works Australian team was also disbanded at the same time.

The factory Volvo team from the 1986 ETCC, RAS Sport, moved over to run the Bastos Supra's in 1987.

In the 1986 part of TCL, the Volvo, Rover, VK Commodore and BMW 635csi are all pretty equally matched.

Last edited by racer69 on 6/22/2011, 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elgibo on 6/22/2011, 4:05 pm

Didn't know it wasn't supported by the original makers. As such, I won't look into it further Smile As a modder myself, I really don't condone that type of thing. I also really like the differences between the cars, as each new track can provide an advantage for the different ones. Fair enough Very Happy The only reason I suggested it was because I thought it was an official update. Just watched another vid as well - not happy with the volvo sound. Sounds like they ripped it from the Porsche 935.

Last edited by elgibo on 6/22/2011, 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
elgibo

Back to top Go down

Post by elgibo on 6/22/2011, 4:13 pm

racer69 wrote:Yeah Volvo pulled out of European touring car racing at the end of 1986 (along with Rover), the works Australian team was also disbanded at the same time.

The factory Volvo team from the 1986 ETCC, RAS Sport, moved over to run the Bastos Supra's in 1987.

In the 1986 part of TCL, the Volvo, Rover, VK Commodore and BMW 635csi are all pretty equally matched.

Cheers for the info Very Happy I'll have to go and read into it a bit more.

I'd say that the Rover and VK are very evenly matched, then the 635 and Volvo a little behind on certain tracks from when I've driven them Smile Its how I first found out about the TCL Very Happy I was a big GTL's driver and poo pooed rfactor at being a slightly less advanced game as it had no official cars in it. Saw a vid on youtube which had a 635 and a 240 racing each other around spa.....awesome stuff Very Happy Knew I had to buy rfactor and get this mod straight away. I was very pleasantly surprised and I think I've played this mod more than any other type of racer! I loved the first race I did with you guys battling with Bersly in his VK at Bathurst, closing me down on Conrod, then I'd get ahead over the mountain.
elgibo

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally26 on 6/23/2011, 6:01 am

this is a tease for next season

1988 atcc and bathurst cars at bathurst.

follows real atcc

1 hour races most tracks

bar

oran park, 75 minutes
sandown, 90 minutes
Bathurst, TTR's Classic Bathurst 2 hour with hotswaps and Qual and Top ten done Sunday afternoon.....

Registrations starting soon, Swaps are only allowed between proper car team mates so maybe its time to PM some drivers you might like to team up with and discuss cars you would both like to drive..

Start drooling guys and gals, this will be our biggest season yet

W26
Wally26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/23/2011, 7:46 am

Holy crap. That sounds 'king awesome.

Hat's off to you Wally, this will be an absolute cracker!!!!!

Edit - will the Group 1 and Group 2 rules stay in, or will be it be every man/woman for himself?

Back to top Go down

Post by groupcaction on 6/23/2011, 8:52 am

Sounds awesome Wal... Really looking forward to the next series!!! Very Happy

Hats off to TTR, your guys run a tight ship and i couldnt think of a better bunch of guys to race against week in week out!!
groupcaction

Back to top Go down

Post by shano on 6/23/2011, 1:02 pm

oh this will be mad.. but who gonna team mate me lol.....
shano

Back to top Go down

Post by groupcaction on 6/23/2011, 4:21 pm

Wally how will the Bathurst enduro work with a teammate??

Will we only need a team mate of such for Bathurst and we just run like we are atm for the regular season??
groupcaction

Back to top Go down

Post by racer69 on 6/23/2011, 4:29 pm

The drooling has well and truly started here..... but then again i'm still drooling due to the current season as well letalone next Very Happy

mozza wrote:Edit - will the Group 1 and Group 2 rules stay in, or will be it be every man/woman for himself?

I presume there it'd be like this current season, an overall title for all as well as individual class title for the Class B cars

The ATCC classes were abit different in the late 80s, but generally FISA had the Group A regs at 0-1600cc (ie..Corolla's etc..), 1601-2500cc (M3's, Alfa 75s, Merc 190s), and over 2500cc (big cars)

groupcaction wrote:
Will we only need a team mate of such for Bathurst and we just run like we are atm for the regular season??

If I read it correctly, yeah it'll be individual for all rounds but at Bathurst you can have a co-driver (you'd probably be allowed to do it by yourself though if un-even numbers, can't find someone etc..)

racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally26 on 6/23/2011, 7:37 pm

groupcaction wrote:Wally how will the Bathurst enduro work with a teammate??

How does incoorping a team championship in as well sound?

I started this nice and early as to get it right..

Some people like Sharyn have problems sitting so long at the computer... So maybe Sandown could be a hotswap as well..
I don't think driver swaps should be mantadory... I will leave it to you guys to decide whether you wanna team up with someone or solo..

If for example if Trippy and shaynskyline teamed up and ran together at Bathurst, If they come 32nd overall...... ok ok, if they come 5th overall, both drivers would get 5th position points.
Wally26

Back to top Go down

Post by shaynskyline on 6/24/2011, 5:33 pm

i dont like it.

for one reason, dont wanna be the reason my team mate finishes 14th.

LOL!

id like to compete on my own pls.

but yeah, could be a good idea. i guess.

shaynskyline

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally26 on 6/25/2011, 6:02 am

shaynskyline wrote:i dont like it.

for one reason, dont wanna be the reason my team mate finishes 14th.

LOL!

id like to compete on my own pls.

but yeah, could be a good idea. i guess.

your choice shayn, i did say it wasnt mantadory.
Wally26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/25/2011, 9:44 am

I wouldn't worry too much about it yet anyway Shayne. You've a few months before it happens, and you get to have a practice run at Bathurst in a couple of weeks anyway!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top