Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Hockenheim Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Hockenheim Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Hockenheim Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Hockenheim Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Hockenheim Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Hockenheim Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Hockenheim Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Hockenheim Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Hockenheim Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Hockenheim Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Hockenheim

5 posters

Go down

Post Hockenheim Empty Post Hockenheim

Post by dano 8/16/2011, 9:20 pm

Results soon

I had my best night so far. I surprised myself.
Could be a little to do with the Renault horseys.
I managed my 1st podium and then 4th.

Ok I've done the points but I'm expecting to have to do them again when I know new people have signed up.

dano

Back to top Go down

Post Hockenheim Empty Re: Post Hockenheim

Post by groupcaction 8/17/2011, 8:23 am

Was a top nights racing... Your not wrong Dano... those Renaults have plenty of sniff in a straight line!! Something tells me Monza could also be a Renault hunting ground!

Race 1: I had a good battle with Shano for the first couple of laps, Shano is really really good on cold tyres... Once mine warmed up i slowly pulled away for a victory that was only just mine as the Renault of (Sorry can't remember his name) was catching me hand over fist.

Race 2: Got a good start but found myself overdriving, had a couple of spins and came home 3rd after a great dice with Shano again!

Looking forward to Monza as it always produces good close racing!!

groupcaction
groupcaction

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 8/17/2011, 8:39 am

Downloaded the Track at 7:30 and Headed out for some practice, And I got heaps in think I managed to miss one metre of wall out the 1000’s of metres out there Post Hockenheim 192488

Heading into qual had got my times up near the middle of the pack and a managed to get to about 3 laps with out destroying the car. Stuck the car a bit further up the grid than I really wanted as I have missed a fair bit of this series and wanted to stay out of the way

Race 1
Let everyone go first corner and headed of struck spun cars everywhere and followed Dano down the back straight. I was thinking about it heading into the braking zone knowing I’m nearly 2 seconds slower than dano should be right to brake in my normal spot but there must have been cars infront of him and he braked a little earlier than expected and I tried my best to pull my car into the wall on the left and miss you mate but caught your rear wheel on the way past. So sorry I don’t know what I was thinking. From here I followed Dano for a few laps then spun trying to keep up with you. Managed to do this another 30 times probably before the end of the race and got lapped by a very quick GroupC who as usual performed at a level far beyond me well done mate

Race 2
Took it easy again let everyone go then out of turn one about 300 metres down come across a pretty much stationary Stig but as the car in front avoid him I just wasn’t expecting anyone to be stopped there not sure why or what happen am sorry but had nowhere to go. Once again plenty of spins lap one and a good chase of dano for about 3 laps before the concentration got beyond me and around I went. From here to the end Floydie, Kris and myself swapped positions as we took it turns to have off’s. I didn’t get lapped this time so was happy with that. Great performance by Shano Congratulations on your win mate well deserved

Not racing for the past few weeks really struggled this week, but had heaps of fun which is how I base my nights racing not on the results might achieve.

I’ll be out for the balance of the series now as Computer gets packed up after Saturdays race for the big move and then I’ll be in the hands of bigpond and when they decide that they have time to go plug my new connection in, you would assume the time they take they are actually Running a LAN cable from my house to Melbourne CBD
Post Hockenheim 118577
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shano 8/17/2011, 12:56 pm

was another good nite racing again....

qualy 2nd which was happy wit ...

race 1 just focused on stayin steady and on track and finishing lol...

race 2 started well watched gc spin and just tried to stay on track with hopefully good pace until gc was behind me again and paseed but spun again.... was very happy wit how it went last nite....

struggling to remember today lol with idiots revving bikes in background lol....

and yeah them renos got big puff i makin sure i clear out early at monza to give me sum time before reno violate me lol....
shano
shano

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 8/17/2011, 4:51 pm

good fun night, nothing to right home about with my results though, lol
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content