Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Ruapuna

2 posters

Go down

Post Ruapuna Empty Post Ruapuna

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 4/7/2012, 10:57 pm

How did your night go?

I will post my report when i wake up Sleep
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post Ruapuna Empty Re: Post Ruapuna

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 4/8/2012, 8:31 am

Great to see the number of practice laps done on the server... also good to see our Canberra clan and a couple of new / old kiwis turning up.... (as well as our regulars.....

Qualified 3rd behind Mitch and RR1CHO

Race 1.
Got up into 2nd by the end of lap 1, saw Mitch was driving away so concentrated on keeping it smooth and on track. Finished 2nd.

Race 2.
Benny got a flyer off the line. Looks like I squeezed Mitch high at turn 2 on the first lap (Sorry Embarassed )
Chased Benny for a good number of laps, until I went off at at turn 1 (managed to keep it out of the kitty litter...) Mitch got past only to hit the hole on turn 4 (impressive air time Shocked )
Back off at turn 1 on lap 11, this time into the kitty litter, losing 20 odd seconds. Recovered to finish 3rd

Race 3.
Good start and got into the lead. Tried really hard to conserve tyres while watching Mitch in the mirror. Very Happy
Mitch cruised on past on Lap 7. I was never going to keep up with him so decided to look after the tyres and try to keep 2nd.
End of lap 23, Mitch found a soft spot in the concrete wall on the front straight and demolished his Holden What a Face
Which gifted me the win cheers cheers (Sorry Mitch Razz )

Last edited by TTR kwik-kiwi on 4/8/2012, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Powerslave 4/8/2012, 9:58 am

Thanks guys for the race again,, was one of the best Ive had in sim racing... Was pushing all week to get into the 21's and 5min before the race did it (Finnally) - Backed it up with another in qually to place me 5th on the grid (Very Happy). although had trouble getting this car off the line all night.

Race1
crap start saw me drop down to 7th I gathered it all back and got into a groove and started showing some pace I had peter breathing down my neck and I was waiting to see him in my mirror Pit but it didnt happen finally at lap 8 or I pitted and so did peter, He got a jump on me in pit lane but had mistake not long after and I passed to take forth peter was in the mirror for awhile then he was gone with 3rd 20+ sec in front and 4th 15sec behind I tried to finish smooth to take 4th

Race2
Terrible start again but recovered well enough to be back in the same pack as before I knew I had to get past Partenope early and set about getting in front I did and so did back to 4th it took peter a little while so I set about trying to bridge a gap on lap 10 I shifted back too many gears too early and spun at the Hairpin,, Back to 8th I did recover and ended up getting past a few cars back into 5th I pushed hard to catch Nuckinfuts but getting to 5th chewed the tires so I settled for 5th.

Race3
Worst start of the night and the worst driving, ended up at the but of the pack and tried to push hard to catch back up to the rest of the feild.
at lap 8 the pushing hard killed the tires and had to pit the early pit stop actually helped and some laps later I found myself slot right behind peter and Sublime,, Smile I knew I could not push too as I had allready done 6laps on these tires and needed to get another 11 out of them, peter spun out and gifted me and Sub a pos, I pushed Sub to the limit and too his credit he held his nerve and held me off..

all in all good night apart from the terible starts, pretty happy with 4th 5th 7th

cheers
TTR Powerslave
TTR Powerslave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down