Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Round #4 Post Race chat NZ Toyota series / Manfield Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Round #4 Post Race chat NZ Toyota series / Manfield Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Round #4 Post Race chat NZ Toyota series / Manfield Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Round #4 Post Race chat NZ Toyota series / Manfield Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Round #4 Post Race chat NZ Toyota series / Manfield Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Round #4 Post Race chat NZ Toyota series / Manfield Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Round #4 Post Race chat NZ Toyota series / Manfield Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Round #4 Post Race chat NZ Toyota series / Manfield Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Round #4 Post Race chat NZ Toyota series / Manfield Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Round #4 Post Race chat NZ Toyota series / Manfield Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Round #4 Post Race chat NZ Toyota series / Manfield

5 posters

Go down

Round #4 Post Race chat NZ Toyota series / Manfield Empty Round #4 Post Race chat NZ Toyota series / Manfield

Post by TTR=JD 12/1/2010, 7:42 pm

Tell us how your race unfolded.
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Round #4 Post Race chat NZ Toyota series / Manfield Empty Re: Round #4 Post Race chat NZ Toyota series / Manfield

Post by TTR=JD 1/29/2011, 10:21 pm

Great night of racing guys.

Qualy: Webber set a blistering time and i was unable to match it so settled for front row beside him.

Race 1: Didn't get a great start but Webber made a mistake at turn 3 and i got up the inside, wasn't able to make it stick as to my surprise he stuck it back up the inside and the next turn and i locked the back up a bit when i spotted him there and made slight contact with him, but we both kept going without any drama. I made a couple of mistakes early and had to let everyone past then try to make my way back to the front. Got back into P2 and realized i was catching Webber reasonably easy and then he just vanished, Bad luck on the computer freeze up mate. Went on for the win. With Webber 2nd & Benny 3rd. Thanks to the guys for not holding me up as i came back through the field. cheers cheers

Race 2: Focused on getting a better start & i did but noticed Webber go before the Green but wasn't sure as i was more focused on my own start. Hounded Webber for a couple of laps then noticed him pitting, Drive through for Jumping the start, Bad Luck again Webber. Went on for an easy win with Webber 2nd & Dano 3rd.

Round point's.
TTRJD 40
Webber 34
Benny 28
Dano 28
Wally 22

For overall points see Championship results page.

Last edited by TTR=JD on 1/29/2011, 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Round #4 Post Race chat NZ Toyota series / Manfield Empty Re: Round #4 Post Race chat NZ Toyota series / Manfield

Post by M1N1K0B3 1/29/2011, 10:36 pm

Just bad that I wasn't able to make this one Sad

M1N1K0B3

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 1/30/2011, 8:39 am

Good fun Night

Qual stuck into 3rd with a big gap forward to second and a big gap back to fourth was thinking this could be a long race by myself tonight not the case

Race 1

Followed JD and Webber watching a good battle on cold tyres after a lap or so they made a break on me and I came across a spun JD who sat there waiting for the field to clear him once we arrived. I had Dano behind me for half of the race pretty much matching my pace until JD came past him and up behind me. I let JD straight through as Dano was closing on and off and knew I couldn't hold JD out for more than a lap at best and doing this would have left myself under attack from dano. Once JD was through I noticed Dano must have had a Spin as was miles back so I was looking good for a podium. Was pushing really hard trying to match JD's pace and at the hairpin as the fuel came off he spun under brakes but so did I lol. Continued lapping with Jd making a good lead on me and suddenly I was in second but never saw webber as I went past. Don't know how that happen but bad luck mate, Webber hunted me down and we had some great and respectful side by side action for a few corners before he got through and pulled away. Finished third.

Race 2
Got heaps of wheel spin and moved across the grid sorry guys. This was a race of spins and then come backs for me I spun lap one waited for field to clear me and by the time I was going was 6 sec down on Wally26. Caught this up within three laps and made a great move into the hair pin set out after Dano and got through but then spun a couple of laps later. Went through the whole thing again but got lucky with Wally and Dano spinning as I got close to both of them. I was thinking gee I dodged a bullet tonight with having the pace to get third and close the gap to dano in the championship to 1 point heading into the last round. Then I started really struggling into the hairpin and dano got past me as I had to recover from spin. I got it straight back and made a little break but once again into the hairpin locked the back up again and through dano went this time closing the door on the final corner to bring home a well deserved third. I got forth leaving Dano and myself 5 points gap for second leading into the last round again

Good fun night I am looking forward to bathurst but I did really struggle there last year so I'll see how I go.
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dano 1/30/2011, 10:47 am

Good fun night, but I didn't ever get to grips with the long version of manfield.
I was just focused on keeping it altogether and not spinning away hard earnt race positions.

Race1

I was surprised I was able to keep pace with Benny early on. I was quite happy about that. But I wound up clipping a curb and rolling right over on to the roof and then back on the wheels again. That lost a bunch of time so I had to settle for 4th.

Race2

Went better for me mainly because other people had difficulties and I didn't roll over this time.
I enjoyed the little battle we had in the last few laps Benny. But I again I was simply trying to hold it together and hope for mistakes.
I'm stoked not have lost any points in the hunt for 2nd.
But Bathurst is a weakness for me. I think it'll come down to who you can put between us Benny. So my goal will be to stay as close to you as possible.
Good luck.

dano

Back to top Go down

Post by Webber 1/30/2011, 7:40 pm

Very impressed at your flip last night Dano. The only thing better was our launching platform at the end of race 2. Definitely screenshot worthy stuff.

Race 2, I could perhaps have won except for my own mistake (jumped the start). After the drive through I was just focused on bringing it home in 2nd, although it was great fun working up through the field - thanks to all for giving an easy passage through.

Race 1, I would have comfortably won without question. Either my computer or the server decided it wasn't to be. Made a textbook start, small error at T3, and JD got around the outside going into the first tight corner. Defended alright there and from then on the race was won. Couple of spins from JD and I was just cruising to the flag. JD started closing at one stage so I turned up the boost and the gap started getting bigger again. Then the freeze up dropped me into 3rd. On the bright side I was able to have a great battle with Benny.
Webber
Webber

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 1/30/2011, 8:14 pm

There was boost Shocked
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Webber 1/30/2011, 8:32 pm

Figuratively speaking Twisted Evil
Webber
Webber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum