Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Round #5 Pre race chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Round #5 Pre race chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Round #5 Pre race chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Round #5 Pre race chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Round #5 Pre race chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Round #5 Pre race chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Round #5 Pre race chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Round #5 Pre race chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Round #5 Pre race chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Round #5 Pre race chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Round #5 Pre race chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst

5 posters

Go down

Round #5 Pre race chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Empty Round #5 Pre race chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst

Post by TTR=JD 12/1/2010, 7:43 pm

Chat away guys.
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Round #5 Pre race chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Empty Re: Round #5 Pre race chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst

Post by TTR=JD 1/29/2011, 10:27 pm

Well it is the Grand Finale of the Trans Tasman Rivals Race Of Champions.

We have only 5 point's separating 2nd & 3rd and 4th only a further 8 point's behind so it is going to be a race to the finish for the podium.

I would really like to get some feedback on people's thought's on this series.
eg;
Format ?
Tracks ?
Mods ?
What would you do differently ?
Would you like to see something like this again ?
or anything else you can think of, if you don't wish to post it just pm me your thought's guys. cheers
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Round #5 Pre race chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Empty Re: Round #5 Pre race chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst

Post by TTR Benny 1/31/2011, 8:19 am

I really enjoyed the series great varity of mods and good tracks that we all know and like Very Happy

Struggled at a few rounds but that was the point of the series to put peoples strengths against each other to make it a tight championship which if you look at the points heading into last round there are three drivers fighting for the remaining 2 spots on the podium for the series

TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR=JD 2/1/2011, 6:15 pm

Thank's for your feedback benny. Hopefully i get some more feedback, no matter what it is good or bad, should we have weight penalties or reverse grid for race 2 different points system etc. All will be looked at for a further series.
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Post by dano 2/2/2011, 9:03 am

I've really enjoyed this thanks JD.
I've looked forward to every round and really enjoyed having some single seater action.

I wouldn't have done anything differently.
But I'm always thinking up ideas for series that I'd like to do similar to this.

e.g.
The king of the mountain (bathurst) or the king of monaco.
i.e. Take 3 to 5 mods and race each one at the same track.

An international ROC using tracks from europe and or the states.
I'd be keen on our running our local mods there though e.g. NZv8s and V8factor and maybe other mods to mix it up.

The format and points were good but I think mixing it up is good.

dano

Back to top Go down

Post by Webber 2/2/2011, 9:08 am

I'm excited about those ideas Dano! Imagine the V8s at Monza, or TCL at Suzuka
Webber
Webber

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/2/2011, 11:44 am

Even tho I have missed a fair bit of racing over the last few weeks I have to say mate that this has been a wicked series from what I have read around the forum.

The mods you chose are each very good in their respective rights so kudos to you on them.

Also the tracks.

The format of the racing is a good one so big pat on the back mate.

I have an idea for an international series that I'll talk to you and Benny about too JD.

Well done on this series and see you on Saturday for Bathurst.

dev

P.S It's been too long guys so watch out on track.

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR=JD 2/2/2011, 12:26 pm

Thank's a million for the compliments & view's on the series guy's. I really do appreciate the feedback as this is the first time i have actually come up with an idea for a series myself and then put it into action. If & when i run this series again i will take all idea's on board. The key for me was to find a happy medium for all with mods & tracks that most of us would already have so we didn't have to download too much & that is the tricky part. I may choose to run this again sometime with possibly the same mods and use some international tracks next time to mix it up a bit.
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 2/2/2011, 3:51 pm

Hey JD

I have loved this series too............. unfortunatly missed the TRS round because i was a bit off colour No ....

Loved the format...

Suggestions??

Bit of a tough one as sometimes a strange / new track can spoil someone's race if they struggle to come to grips with it... eg. some of my track choices in the BMW series Very Happy
Also if the series is kept relatively short, maybe 6 - 8 rounds, then you can look at new fresh ideas every 6 - 8 weeks....???
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR=JD 2/2/2011, 4:59 pm

Thanks for the feedback kiwi. Well it appears to me in general participants felt it was a good series, format, tracks and mods. Once I have looked at the calendar and spoken with the other admins I will look at running another ROC series. I think from the feedback it will be similar. Very Happy
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 2/3/2011, 8:29 am

Have been flat out at work all week and hoping to get on late tonight and tomorrow night for some practice as I really struggled here last year but it was only my second race with this mod at the time.

Looking to forward to seeing if I have improved much since then.
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum