Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Mugello Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Mugello Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Mugello Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Mugello Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Mugello Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Mugello Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Mugello Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Mugello Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Mugello Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Mugello Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Mugello

5 posters

Go down

Post Mugello Empty Post Mugello

Post by TTR Benny 2/11/2013, 3:18 pm

Tuff track to get consistent on this one but enjoyed my night.
Did a bit of practice Sunday during the day and at times had the Skyline flying in race trim but during the race couldn't get myself into the zone consistently. I'm Slowly getting use to the more powerful car over the race distance but coming from the Mercedes where I could throw it around lap after lap I just don't seem to be there yet with the Nissan.
Qual was happy with but stuffed the start badly and was nearly at the back heading into the first corner. Managed to just slip past DV8 as he went around when he got a touch into turn 2 I think it was. I have really struggled with the nissan first lap so let it settle in and then started to close in on the group in front of me when unfortunately growler went around and I didn't manage to sneak through this time. Slotted in behind a few cars including DV8 we made our way past a couple of others then we had a great battle which we managed to go side by side without rubbing panels through turn one two and three was great fun loving when you can leave a little room knowing the other person is doing the same and you and knowing it isn't going to end in tears.
Race two
Missed the start as I was reading Webbers chat about ping, but got going and rounded up a few cars first lap. Got passed Billy bob and was all over chris coming on to the main straight was able to drive on by. Caught up to Dan and got past when he run wide suddenly I realised I had made my way up to Third and the car was really going well. I was holding Dan up but doing it fairly we were running pretty close to each other and he give me the slightest tap but the car was unloaded over the crest when it happen and around it went. By the time I go it back straight and going had dropped a heap of places and had corty and dean hounding me. They went on through and got past DV8 I got to DV8 and we continued our battle from race one. I got through and started to put a little gap down but had really hurt the tyres early on and DV8 was always there waiting for me to make a mistake which I did on the last lap. It was on then but having shown DV8 my strengths getting past twice before he had me covered in those areas. Last chance out of the last corner got up the inside on the exit but the extra couple of Cylinders clawed back as we cross the line.
Jerez will be harder for the Bigger cars it is Merc and BMW country for sure
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post Mugello Empty Re: Post Mugello

Post by DV_8 2/11/2013, 5:20 pm

Not happy with my pace in the commodore again, I think I just need more laps practice. I tried to go my own way on setup, but I believe I got it quite wrong.

Race 1 didn't go to well, I got turned around a few corners in and I think a few ended up with no where to go and re designed the front of the commodore. I had a few bad laps after that, but managed to stalk Benny the rest of the way and had a good battle.

Before the start of race 2 I set my fastest lap by about 1 second on new hard tyres and race fuel so I was hoping of being a bit more competitive. I managed to lead the first lap but just didn't have the pace to go with the front guys. I think I dropped to 4th before one blue German car decided to move me out the way and help me explore the fence. Ended up with another battle with Benny, but this time I finished in front.
DV_8
DV_8

Back to top Go down

Post by David Paterson 2/11/2013, 6:44 pm

I really enjoyed last night, I d/l the track 24 hours before qually, not during and then did a dozen or more laps of practice. I'm getting the hang of the Cossie and it was about as competitive as I've even been with this group. I was dicing with other cars for the first 6 laps of race 1. I'm not used to that, i loved it!
David Paterson
David Paterson

Back to top Go down

Post by BillyBob 2/11/2013, 7:37 pm

Another good nights racing... A P4 in R1 and P3 in R2, well above my expectations for this one so very pleased with the results!. Although i had some great dices particularly with Dan in R2. The final results were more from others running off but the Volvo held a pretty consistent pace throughout both races with only a couple of minor errors saw the Swedish Kingswood snag a podium.
Its been great to see the turnout grow in TCL and the field stay so close throughout a race as last night.
BillyBob
BillyBob
Financial Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR-Chrisrx 2/11/2013, 10:41 pm

Sorry DV8, i asked if i tapped you on TS as i wasnt sure if you gunned it out of the hairpin or not as we were close but didnt feel any tap through my steering, was prepared to slow down if i had a reply....
TTR-Chrisrx
TTR-Chrisrx

Back to top Go down

Post by DV_8 2/11/2013, 11:04 pm

Ok no problem, I'll have to turn TS up a little I missed it.
DV_8
DV_8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum