Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Rd3 - Jerez Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Rd3 - Jerez Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Rd3 - Jerez Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Rd3 - Jerez Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Rd3 - Jerez Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Rd3 - Jerez Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Rd3 - Jerez Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Rd3 - Jerez Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Rd3 - Jerez Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Rd3 - Jerez Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Rd3 - Jerez

+3
TTR-Chrisrx
Webber
racer69
7 posters

Go down

Post Rd3 - Jerez Empty Post Rd3 - Jerez

Post by racer69 2/17/2013, 10:17 pm

How did it go for you?
racer69
racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post Rd3 - Jerez Empty Re: Post Rd3 - Jerez

Post by Webber 2/17/2013, 10:46 pm

Awesome night of racing. The Commodore was strong at the starts, with its power, but quickly faded with the tyres. That made for some epic battles with me trying with varying success to hold off the likes of racer69, corty, and yaystenny.

race 1, racer got me in the end, but I kept corty behind... very very good racing all around

race 2, corty and I had a fantastic 8 lap battle, then he got me but then went off and rejoined, stopped across the road in front of me, thus racer and yaystenny got through and proceeded to have an electrifying battle for the lead...

Great night all round
Webber
Webber

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR-Chrisrx 2/18/2013, 12:39 am

Shame i missed this but had a good battle in the v8's, didnt qualify for race to reality this time but still numerous chances to get to the online final.

how did the merc go yaystenny
TTR-Chrisrx
TTR-Chrisrx

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaystenny 2/18/2013, 11:21 am

Well that was an awesome nights racing and im surprised how the bigger cars kept up.

Race 1: Was up there with racer and webber in the early laps. I hit racer at the end of the front straight and corty caught us back up. I had plenty of spins as i had meds on the rear and they were destroyed. Managed to keep bersly behind me for 4th.

Now Race 2 was awesome. Corty and webber got the jump in the more powerful cars. I think racer may have been following me though to the front in the early laps past dano and growler. We then had a pretty cool battle and racer got infront. Just as he got a lead corty spun out on the track and in 1 corner i was in the lead with racer behind. I tried to hold him off but on the second last lap i think he grabbed me. Couldn't fight back as my tyres were gone. Good racing guys, cya next week.

Hopefully the merc can get it up there at Montreal.

Yaystenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler 2/18/2013, 12:51 pm

Last night was OK.
I hadn’t done much practise as usual and hadn’t fine-tuned my setup.

Race 1
Had a reasonably good start but stuffed it up on lap 2? When I spun.
Managed to get going again but it was a lonely race with no one around me. Finished 7th.

Race 2
I altered the front bump/rebound and tires pressures to help the front turn in which made it better.
With the reversed grid I started off in 3rd. Had a good start to get into second place but lost that when one of the Nissans spun.
Managed to hold back Bersly in the Commodore for a few laps until he got past, then held of DV-8? for another few laps until I went wide and looped it. As a result I cooked the tires about 2/3rds distance and just took it easy going home. Billy Bob passed me as a result and I finished 7th.
Growler
Growler

Back to top Go down

Post by DV_8 2/18/2013, 7:44 pm

Had a reasonable run, track wasn't suited to the Commodore at all although Webber still did a pretty good job with it. Completely new track for me but I got in a solid amount of practice. Struggled a bit with under steer on the longer corners as well as destroying the very hard front tyres.

Race 1
Got a bad start, Benny had nowhere to go and ran into me. Had a solid drive, made one little trip to the sand late in the race which cost me about 10 seconds. Ended up in 7th.

Race 2
Made an even worse start, I think I nearly managed to get to last from 4th. Slowly got through on a few cars and had a little excursion on the last lap which let Billy Bob through and dropped me back to 7th.
DV_8
DV_8

Back to top Go down

Post by racer69 2/18/2013, 9:05 pm

A really good nights racing for me personally, had some great dices with Webber, Yaystenny & Corty, very close racing with barely any paint swapped, well done to all.

This was a track particularly suited to the little Class 2 cars, Yay and myself were hounding the bigger cars of Webber & Corty throughout both races.

Another great turnout and hopefully all had a good night

Onto Montreal next week Smile
racer69
racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 2/18/2013, 9:17 pm

I have never had a hard race over that short a period ever. Firstly I had no practice with the mod leading in but had done the V8 night on Saturday so track knowledge was great.

Had some dramas in the afternoon first Aircon Died then had a case of the runs so didn't even get on the server till mid way through qual. Some how managed 7th in the Skyline.

Race one I was running having great dice with Growler but I missed my brake marker and had to go for a run in the sand to avoid collecting Growler in the braking zone. Lost about 4 places here. Worked my way back into the race slowly closing in lap after lap on DV8 I thought I had him when he run off but so did I at the same corner so we came back out same as we were post loose. As the laps went down I had more tyres than DV8 and was able to make the move on the second last lap. Great Racing again DV8 really enjoying our battles this series. By the time I got to the line I was spent I was literally having to wipe sweat out of my eyes on every straight and for the last couple of laps well lets just say the old sphincter was hanging on bit better than DV8's rear tyres thank god.

Looking forward to next week
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by racer69 2/18/2013, 9:20 pm

Forgot to add, results & points are up on sls Smile
racer69
racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down