Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Mozza and Co. Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Mozza and Co. Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Mozza and Co. Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Mozza and Co. Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Mozza and Co. Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Mozza and Co. Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Mozza and Co. Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Mozza and Co. Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Mozza and Co. Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Mozza and Co. Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Mozza and Co.

5 posters

Go down

Mozza and Co. Empty Mozza and Co.

Post by Growler 3/26/2013, 10:51 pm

Guys - tonight running NAGT I had DV-8 try and join (But didn't have the correct version of the mod), Shano joined then left, and Mozza joined.
Now Mozza has joined a couple of times and he has behaved himself. He just does practise, then leaves just before the race. I don't have an issue with this however tonight I thought they were all going to cause trouble. Corty was also concerned with this as he txted me via TS mentioning the same thing.
Just before I was going to switch to the race he said "Good Luck to Billy Bob and Growler...but the rest are a bunch of cocksmokers..." (Or something to that effect).
Again I don't have an issue with Mozza. I do have an issue when someone joins, abuses everyone then disconnects.
Is there a way of banning his ip so he can't join the TTR servers?
Growler
Growler

Back to top Go down

Mozza and Co. Empty Re: Mozza and Co.

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 3/27/2013, 3:29 pm

I never had an issue with Mozza personally. (or Shano and Peter308 for that matter)
However I also have an issue with his behavior, language and the disrespect he has shown TTR and the admin team.

I would not be happy with him coming on to practice even... he had the opportunity to pull his head in about Corty and just get on and race but he chose to be abusive.....

I think we can ban him if he comes on, however unless he has a static ip it won't stop him...
Banning a username? I'm not sure? Someone will know more about this than me.

Also for the newer Admins.... Slykiwi is not welcome at TTR either.... (another story)

I am hoping Mozza will let it go, but it doesn't look that way yet.
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Webber 3/27/2013, 6:13 pm

Massive shame we can't all get along, we're all different blokes (and the odd lady) but with the same passion. Now we're missing out on their good driving standards and chat, and they're missing out on getting flogged each weekend (just kidding).

However, I've said it before, if you had all the drivers at a normal real life race meet have to talk to each other all the time, there'd be fights as well.
Webber
Webber

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Powerslave 3/27/2013, 7:43 pm

yea that sucks can we password the servers with a new password ?? not that many randoms join + it might entice new comers to sign up and get the password ?? just thoughts..
TTR Powerslave
TTR Powerslave

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 3/27/2013, 8:28 pm

TTR Powerslave wrote:yea that sucks can we password the servers with a new password ?? not that many randoms join + it might entice new comers to sign up and get the password ?? just thoughts..

Good thought.... but nothing stopping anyone from joining with a new name to get password....
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 3/27/2013, 8:57 pm

Webber wrote:Massive shame we can't all get along, we're all different blokes (and the odd lady) but with the same passion. Now we're missing out on their good driving standards and chat, and they're missing out on getting flogged each weekend (just kidding).

However, I've said it before, if you had all the drivers at a normal real life race meet have to talk to each other all the time, there'd be fights as well.

It was extremely unfortunate it did happen to but unfortunately we were losing new members as well as the abuse of corty or anyone that came across from or/eao. We lose five regulars in one night from Saturday plus the rigins they were being every week. As you know iI had a chat after that night but it continued week in week out.
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler 3/27/2013, 9:59 pm

It could have been a oncer and could have been fuelled by Shano. (I haven't known them long enough to understand them fully, but Shano stood out early on in the piece).
I will see what happens next week...
Growler
Growler

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Powerslave 3/28/2013, 6:09 pm

Growler wrote:It could have been a oncer and could have been fuelled by Shano. (I haven't known them long enough to understand them fully, but Shano stood out early on in the piece).
I will see what happens next week...

Agree I always thought mozza was ok when he wasn't on with shano, He always came across as the snide one
TTR Powerslave
TTR Powerslave

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler 4/2/2013, 10:38 pm

OK...Apparently Mozza joined TeamSpeak and abused some of the people on there.
This was around 21.47pm NZ time.
I joined a few minutes after that so didn't know he had been on...
If he joins when I'm on I'm going to tell him to piss off. I have a thick skin when it comes to abuse, but I won't tolerate others in the league having to put up with it.
Growler
Growler

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 4/3/2013, 6:57 am

who was getting abused just corty or others again
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler 4/3/2013, 8:47 am

TTR Benny wrote:who was getting abused just corty or others again
I have to find that out. Even if it was directed to one person, everyone else on TS dosen't have to listen to it...
Growler
Growler

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 4/3/2013, 9:10 am

I agree I didn't mean it is ok if is corty was just interested to see if he thinks dean and chris were in the firing line again.

I don't know other than removing him from the server how to combat it as if we password the server it stops new drivers. If we ban username he just changes username and can get in. We can easlly put his name int he userdata/ban.txt file if you want don't know about TS will have to look into it. Doing this I guess we will be able to guage how hard he wants to get in our servers to wreck the night.

I will have to send you threw TS admin rights so you can remove him if needed.

If you could find out who the abuse was directed to I will PM them explain the situation ask them to report it to one of us and we can make a choice on what to do if it continues.

TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler 4/3/2013, 10:26 am

TTR Benny wrote:I agree I didn't mean it is ok if is corty was just interested to see if he thinks dean and chris were in the firing line again.

I don't know other than removing him from the server how to combat it as if we password the server it stops new drivers. If we ban username he just changes username and can get in. We can easlly put his name int he userdata/ban.txt file if you want don't know about TS will have to look into it. Doing this I guess we will be able to guage how hard he wants to get in our servers to wreck the night.

I will have to send you threw TS admin rights so you can remove him if needed.

If you could find out who the abuse was directed to I will PM them explain the situation ask them to report it to one of us and we can make a choice on what to do if it continues.

I believe you can ban the ip of the user on TS. I'm not that clued up on how to do it though.
When I joined TS there was only Killer, Corty, Chris and Sulley on.
Growler
Growler

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 4/3/2013, 3:21 pm

He must loves us so much he can't leave us alone..... Very Happy

Unless he has a static IP, banning the IP would be a temporary fix at best....

Ben... could you send me the admin rights for TS again.. as I had to re-install on the new system and old code would not work...

Thanks
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 4/3/2013, 3:28 pm

You can ban username or ip address

I have changed your Server access for hypernia to include Team speak I thought you already had it so you can both go in and grab a tokien code to be admin.

Ben
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 4/3/2013, 4:36 pm

Done... thanks Benny
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler 4/9/2013, 10:52 pm

No Mozza tonight.
Just a question though - has anybody changed a setting in the NAGT server? Tonight when we went to race the server was set to a rolling start instead of the usual standing start.
I have access to add tracks etc but don't know how to change settings like tyre wear, starts etc.
Growler
Growler

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 4/10/2013, 3:46 pm

I didn't think it was me either but Might have mistakely done it Growler One night We can Jump on TS and go through it together. What night suits you

This one Show you How to setup dedicated server http://ttrracing.com/admin/instructions/serverinstructions.pdf

Page 8 there is a page that has the Standing start laps tyre wear etc.
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler 4/11/2013, 11:14 am

TTR Benny wrote:I didn't think it was me either but Might have mistakely done it Growler One night We can Jump on TS and go through it together. What night suits you

This one Show you How to setup dedicated server http://ttrracing.com/admin/instructions/serverinstructions.pdf

Page 8 there is a page that has the Standing start laps tyre wear etc.

Cheers for this guys. Although I have done a lot of years racing online, I have never had to set up a server. (KSR was contrilled by Riven only). I will have a look tonight. I am free tonight Benny if I get stuck.
Growler
Growler

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 4/11/2013, 8:04 pm

how did you go growler did you want some help
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler 4/11/2013, 8:50 pm

TTR Benny wrote:how did you go growler did you want some help
I didn't get home until late. I had a quick go but still not too sure...and I don't want to stuff up the server as it is.
Will have another go tomorrow night.
Growler
Growler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum