Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Rd11 - Eastern Creek Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Rd11 - Eastern Creek Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Rd11 - Eastern Creek Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Rd11 - Eastern Creek Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Rd11 - Eastern Creek Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Rd11 - Eastern Creek Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Rd11 - Eastern Creek Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Rd11 - Eastern Creek Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Rd11 - Eastern Creek Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Rd11 - Eastern Creek Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Rd11 - Eastern Creek

+2
TTR-Chrisrx
racer69
6 posters

Go down

Post Rd11 - Eastern Creek Empty Post Rd11 - Eastern Creek

Post by racer69 4/21/2013, 10:41 pm

Points have been updated on sls

A great turnout of numbers tonight, really great to see, some old faces returning and some new faces joining, unfortunatly some bad luck for others as well.

How was your night?

I had a wierd sort of night, had good pace but i couldn't really ever get into a rythem around the place for whatever reason. I usually like the track.

In Race 2 i managed to get into the lead thanks to the reverse grid but made a mistake at turn 1 and then ran off at turn 2 a few times which hurt my position. Had a really great dice with Chrisrx though, and others during the night with Dean and Forbes.
racer69
racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post Rd11 - Eastern Creek Empty Re: Post Rd11 - Eastern Creek

Post by TTR-Chrisrx 4/21/2013, 11:12 pm

had some fun racing a bit further back on the hard-hard compounds hoping to fair better at the end of the race to the faster bmw's for race 1 as i thought tyre deg would have been higher.
race 2 i put the med compound on the rear and was alot more competitive. had a great dice with racer as his bmw molested the arse of my merc. he eventually got by but then had an issue at the first corner, must have run wide and nosed into the fence.
great close racing and with the points so tight at the top of the tables it'll all be down to next weekend Cool
TTR-Chrisrx
TTR-Chrisrx

Back to top Go down

Post by FCDean 4/22/2013, 8:02 pm

What a race. What a series.

As this series draws to an end it just keeps getting better Very Happy
I'm still honing in a good setup for the Skyline every week and getting better with my race craft. My biggest improvements in setup have come in the last two races so I have started to play around with my wheel settings trying to get that sorted also.

Race 1. Was a battle. Had so much fun. My tyres were going great until Racer started to pressure me. Racer would have had me if it weren't for his mistakes, he was flying.
I surprised myself when i caught Webber by so much on the last lap Grrrr If only there was one more lol

Race 2. Was flat out awesome. Having made a decent start i made a couple of spots on the first corner then a few more after a wayward Commodore cleared the road Shocked

I was struggling then at the front with the swarm of group two cars seemingly unaffected by cold tyres, as my very hards were taking their time to come up.
After some great dicing my car decided to get a closer look at the gravel, it was very weird the car just turned on me?
Once i rejoined I figured that was it and my race was over, i just tried to hang with Iceman and Webber and hope for the best. After Iceman and Webber were battling ( I think Webbers tyres were going off ) i was able close right in and make it interesting. Webber ran wide on the second turn and Iceman and I pounced (Lets face it not to many of those opportunities around Webber Wink ) I tried passing Iceman but my tyres let me down so then i was Webber and I drifting till the end Laughing Made it interesting and great fun.
It was good to get one up on him especially with the points so close between us in the championship. Cool
FCDean
FCDean

Back to top Go down

Post by DV_8 4/22/2013, 8:32 pm

Race 1 was pretty boring for me, made an error at turn 2 on the first lap which cost some other dudes some time so sorry for that. Dropped to the back and made up a few spots. Race 2 was better, I stiffened the rear springs a little which slightly improved the car. Had a bit of fun chasing Billy and P3 around.
DV_8
DV_8

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR-Chrisrx 4/23/2013, 7:16 am

surprised my merc setup didn't help you dv8 but the setup here was not as refined as some of my others

also many of you guys going to race on wednesday night in bathurst legends 72 at istanbul?
TTR-Chrisrx
TTR-Chrisrx

Back to top Go down

Post by FCDean 4/23/2013, 9:38 am

aus_chrisrx wrote:surprised my merc setup didn't help you dv8 but the setup here was not as refined as some of my others

Considering DV_8 drives a Commodore im not surprised Laughing
FCDean
FCDean

Back to top Go down

Post by groupcaction 4/23/2013, 10:20 am

That was a hell of alot of fun being back racing with you guys...

Race 1: Got a good getaway in the BMW and really from Lap 1 Yaystenny & me went at it nose to tail for the whole 20laps. I led early before making a mistake and letting him through. I went with mediums in this race and they were shot by about lap 10-12. Yaystenny pulled a small gap of about a second before i reeled him in in the last few laps. I had one final go at him into the last corner but couldnt get down the inside. We drag raced to the finish line which must have been side by side.

AWESOME stuff Yaystenny. That was a top battle, i loved every minute of it.

Race 2: Starting from 9th i got a so so getaway & my plan was to stay out of trouble for the first few laps and let the hard tyres come up to temp. Everyone was having a ding dong battle inside the top 10, i managed to get to the lead and get a few clean, clear laps in to slowly pull away. The BMW felt ALOT better on hards with a couple of front end tweaks. It looked like it was on for young n old behind me with positions consistently changing. I took the flag for a win but the highlight for me was the battle with Yaystenny in Race 1.

Can't wait till the next round, i'd forgot how much fun TCL is Very Happy
groupcaction
groupcaction

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaystenny 4/23/2013, 11:04 am

Yes groupcaction that was a bloody great battle. A ran mediums too and at the end they were totally screwed, thats why you reeled me in.

Second race i came back though the field with a few battles and a few trips off the road.

All in all a good night. I like eastern creek so it was good to give the merc a bash there.

I might be back for some racing at hamilton...

Yaystenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum