Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Meeting the online driver's for real Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Meeting the online driver's for real Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Meeting the online driver's for real Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Meeting the online driver's for real Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Meeting the online driver's for real Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Meeting the online driver's for real Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Meeting the online driver's for real Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Meeting the online driver's for real Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Meeting the online driver's for real Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Meeting the online driver's for real Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Meeting the online driver's for real

5 posters

Go down

Meeting the online driver's for real Empty Meeting the online driver's for real

Post by TTR=JD 2/18/2011, 7:20 pm

I was at work today just having afternoon tea, lol. My job is hard as Manager at Lemans Kart Racing Gold Coast.
Then 2 people walk inside the showroom and this guy ask's the office lady if i was there & if she could point me out to him. Well bugger me It Was Wayne ( Wally26) & Shazam Shaza his partner. Well we sat chatting and swapping story's and stuff then before i knew it, it was time to start closing up at work.
They showed me the Clubby & i got to atleast sit in it, lol. Very nice car even though my veins are Blue, lmao.
SO we chatted for about 1 & a half hours & it was really nice to meet them both and put a couple of names to the faces from TTR.
2 very lovely people i must say and i think we could have chatted for many more hours. The other thing i noticed was just how passionate about having a fun online racing experience Wally26 has, just like myself. I wish i was still working as a driving instructor at The WRX Experience as i would have loved to take them both out for a couple of Hot Laps. They got to pay me out about the car i Getz around in in real life. See if you can work out what i drive, lol.

Anyway, Thanks for dropping in to see me as it was an absolute pleasure meeting you both.

JD. Razz cheers
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Meeting the online driver's for real Empty meeting JD

Post by Wally26 2/19/2011, 10:14 am

Thanx for the kind words JD. Sharyn and I are so happy we decided to go down to meet you. Would suggest if anyone getz the chance to do something similar and meet the other drivers it is well and truly worth it. Here's another clue to JD's mystery machine.. say it almost as it reads, Hi_i, just take the letters and word er and score out of the *underscore* symbol.

After meeting Benny and now JD it makes me even more humbled to be in a league ran by such people with the passion and ideals to keep this league moving along and remaining fun at the same time.
It has been a pleasure meeting you both and I am looking forward to a long association with you both as well as all of the other drivers that compete in TTR.

JD you have our addy if your ever in brisvegas come and say hi and same for you Ben( just PM if you come to Floodsland( oops) Queensland and we'll happily give you our addy.

W26
Wally26
Wally26

Back to top Go down

Meeting the online driver's for real Empty Re: Meeting the online driver's for real

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 2/19/2011, 10:48 am

Hyundai Getz.................?? Shocked Shocked Shocked
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Meeting the online driver's for real Empty you got it

Post by Wally26 2/19/2011, 1:24 pm

lolol kiwi, you got it in one What a Face
Wally26
Wally26

Back to top Go down

Meeting the online driver's for real Empty Re: Meeting the online driver's for real

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 2/19/2011, 1:57 pm

Clues were a bit easy... nothing wrong with a Hyundai.. Smile .............. we sell heaps! bounce
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 2/19/2011, 5:24 pm

Getz hey

Was going to make some smart comment then I looked out the window and in the driveway is the magna I am pretty much stuck driving since the wife claimed my car

Decided best to keep my mouth shut this time
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Webber 2/19/2011, 6:29 pm

I was thinking about the Getz last week. Despite being designed in 2003 or so, its looks are still really modern.

I wouldn't touch an Toyota Echo from around the same time without gloves on.

I can't laugh as I drive an old Golf.
Webber
Webber

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR=JD 2/19/2011, 7:13 pm

Thank's for the kind word's Wally, it was a pleasure meeting you both & when i make my way up to Brisvegas i will certainly call in. You got it so easy Kiwi. Magna's probably not any worse than a Getz m8.
Webber, i have had the car since new, it is 4 years old and done over 100,000km and has not looked like missing a beat & i even drove it through flood water 1 night as i didn't see it coming. The flood water went for about 400m and was lapping up over the front of the bonnet, i was back to 1st gear grabbing the clutch and revving it to 6,500 and dumping the clutch repeatedly to get through it as it was so deep and without massive power was the only way, clutch was fine afterward's, i lifted the bonnet the next day and there was grass on top of the rocker cover. Any car that can take that GETZ ( pardon the pun ) my tick of approval. Great car and wouldn't hesitate to recommend a Getz to anyone. You a car salesman Kwi???

JD.
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 2/19/2011, 7:26 pm

JD..

I'm the Vehicle Co-ordintor (flash title aye) at a large vehicle dealership... we sell Nissan, VW, Hyundai and Geely.... I look after all the vehicles from arrival till delivery to the customer....
I am also the Signwriter as we have all our own sign gear...

Anyway.... Hyundai has been our mainstay f0r a number of years and is the fastest growing brand here in NZ (and I think the world).

Can you tell I was in sales for a while Very Happy
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR=JD 2/19/2011, 10:21 pm

kwik-kiwi wrote:JD..

I'm the Vehicle Co-ordintor (flash title aye) at a large vehicle dealership... we sell Nissan, VW, Hyundai and Geely.... I look after all the vehicles from arrival till delivery to the customer....
I am also the Signwriter as we have all our own sign gear...

Anyway.... Hyundai has been our mainstay f0r a number of years and is the fastest growing brand here in NZ (and I think the world).

Can you tell I was in sales for a while Very Happy

Yeh, lol. You guy's could probably use my little msg from above as a Testimonial. But Getz this, it's gonna cost ya, lol. It should help Getz ya some more customer's. Well im going to Getz my night in Paris. lol! Wink
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum