Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Sandown Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Sandown Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Sandown Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Sandown Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Sandown Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Sandown Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Sandown Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Sandown Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Sandown Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Sandown Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Sandown

4 posters

Go down

Post Sandown Empty Post Sandown

Post by TTR Benny 3/28/2011, 12:47 pm

Had a great night in the little time I did run. Every new Track in the Sierra I think I can't run this car here it takes me half hour everytime to get up to speed in it and then I really enjoy it.

In Qual was looking Good set new PB and had 1.2 second lead. Then half way through the Session Brent (GroupCaction) came in and blew me away with his pace after two laps. Ended in Second .25 off pole wd great time.

In the race Run for the first 10 mins or so minutes and the two Sierra's pulled away pretty quickly from the rest of the field. GroupC was pulling away from me and driving great, I tried to push a little hard than I was comfortable with and made a couple of mistakes and dropped in behind Racer69 and Berlsy who looked like were having a cracking battle. Coming off the back straight Berlsy run wide and Racer69 came out of the corner slow and I headed up the inside of them. I couldn't get it turned in at the next corner and got into Berlsy's door (I think subconsciously I was looking for a way back into a reasonable car instead of the Ford junk been running) Sorry about Mate not my intension. From here was following the two guys for another lap or two not making a move even when I had a run on racer a couple of times as I knew I had to pull out any minute and didn't want to efect there race.

As I said Good night was had looking forward to seeing who came where.
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Berlsy 3/28/2011, 6:46 pm

took a while to get used to TCL again, been thrashing unleashed a bit much. Didn't qualify to bad, got fourth on th grid which i was happy with cause those sierras were flying

got a shocker of a start in the race and dropped back a bit but managed to get back up with Racer69 after a couple of laps. had a awesome battle with racer69 for quite a few
laps, he was driving well and that mustang was bloody quick out of the corners so i couldn't get close enough to have a go. we both got past benny when he ran off but he soon
caught us up . i managed to get past racer69 down the front straight when he ran a little bit wide coming off the last corner. its a shame beeny had to go early cause it looked
like we were going to have a good three way battle. no worries about that hit benny, i totally stuffed the last corner up and left the door open for you to have a go, all good fun
at the end of the day. racer69 and i continued to duke it out for a few laps until he ran off on turn one, bad luck mate you and i were pretty even. i pretty much settled for second
after that cause groupc was absolutely flying and i had no hope in catching up to him until he ran out of fuel at about the 40 min mark. all in all a good nights racing and was happy
to get a win. i must say it was a bloody long race and was getting hard to concentrate towards the end

Berlsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally26 3/28/2011, 8:00 pm

It definately wasn't another Lakeside night for me Rolling Eyes
I thought I would be quick here as I had done lot's of practise in different cars so that Shazam could pick one to race Shocked but there were some quick guys here race day.
Had an ok qualifying and wasnt to concerned because i thought i would be stronger in the race.

The race was fine and I got caught up in a little group behind the leaders. About half way through I decided to drop out of the group and make a charge later in the race to conserve tyres.
No sooner had I done this when I dico'd once again.
Deleted a lot of unused programmes and decided to run a different version of RFactor without spotter from now on to try to prevent this again.
Good news from this is that it has titghtened the championship once again Very Happy

I would like to congrat ALL finishers here as these are long races without stops but it is what everyone voted for and I feel when you finish those hour longs that it leaves you with a great sence of achievement. I would like to say a special Hello and Grats to Shazam(Sharyn) as she did this race with severe back and neck aches and completed the event. She could barely move after the race and used several opportunities while getting passed to quickly stop on the side and have a quick stretch. Well done Sharyn by anyone's standards under the corcumstances. I am so proud of you cheers
W26
Wally26
Wally26

Back to top Go down

Post Sandown Empty Re: Post Sandown

Post by racer69 3/30/2011, 6:30 pm

An alright night for me. I really like the longer 1hr race format.

The Mustang is a 'knife edge' machine, pretty good horsepower but doesn't handle at all, especially when it gets abit loose. I had a good qualifying putting it in third, and was running third early in the race having a good battle with Berlsy. Berlsy got passed me though and i tried to settle in behind him... until i locked up the rears at turn 1 at that was it. Started making inroads on milo and Wally but after a while my tyres were shot, and trying to keep the pace up i fell off again, so just settled back in third.

Will see how the Mustang goes at Amaroo, i've driven many laps of the circuit.... but Amaroo is all about handling and thats something the Mustang doesn't do at all lol
racer69
racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post Sandown Empty Re: Post Sandown

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum