Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Grand Valley Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Grand Valley Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Grand Valley Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Grand Valley Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Grand Valley Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Grand Valley Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Grand Valley Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Grand Valley Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Grand Valley Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Grand Valley Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Grand Valley

5 posters

Go down

Post Grand Valley Empty Post Grand Valley

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 9/25/2011, 7:52 am

Not a great start to the night for me.... 2nd in race 2 was the highlight...

Will do full race report soon,

How did your night go?
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post Grand Valley Empty Re: Post Grand Valley

Post by TTR Benny 9/25/2011, 8:08 am

Results Are Up Guys http://www.ttrracing.com/sls/php/

Race Report for me a little later
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR SPAZ 9/25/2011, 9:48 am

was some good racing last nite
had a good qual was my first time on the front row with second

i did the first race on controls and had a shocker first lap falling off the track atleast 5 times but then got it together and had a awsome race with benny
after kris made his stop me and benny tryed all we could to hold off kris but no could do he got past but i still ended up second so was all good.

race 2 i went 2 the dark side and went to sprints
i had a good start and was racin hard with kris till he had a moment with some tyres so i was pushing hard to get a good gap
i made my stop at the 15min mark but wen i came out benny had a big gap so i gave it heads to catch up and wen i did he had a woops witch left me 2 cruz home to my first ever tarmac win YAY ME LOL. cheers cheers

TTR SPAZ

Back to top Go down

Post Grand Valley Empty pass of the nite lol

Post by TTR SPAZ 9/25/2011, 9:50 am

Post Grand Valley Pass11

TTR SPAZ

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 9/25/2011, 10:01 am

Great Photo, It looks like we had so much room but can I assure you it didn't feel that way I Thought we were all going to end up in the wall then.

Three wide into to turn one at the island last week was scary enough but when I went down the inside of dev and realized you went on the out side I just stuck the foot in and prayed
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/25/2011, 12:28 pm

Right race report time from me.

Qualifying wasn't that bad. I think I ended up 7th or something. Can't remember.

Race 1 I got a good start on control tyres and watched a fair few cars run off track at the first corner.
I didn't conserve my tyres at all and when the guys on sprints that fell off the road caught up I thought to hell with it. Let's see how good they really are since I did not have to give away any positions.
So I had a half decent fight with sonofa that nearly ended up in teats for me when he hit the back of my car and put me into a slide going into the final tunnel. That slowed me down alot and let Benny and Spaz catch up. We had a good fight for a while but naturally me being me made a few errors and they climbed all over me.
Had a quiet race for a while on my own and managed to get a few cars in the pits.
I had a decent margin back to Dano at the end of the race and on the last lap I thought they would get one more lap in. I was praying that they wouldn't get one.
Luckily they didn't.
Front lefttyre gave out on my final lap going into turn 3. A loooooooong lap followed as I bought it home.

Race 2 was a restarted affair.
I watched the replay for it and I have decided (as I have gotten into trouble for voicing my opinions before) not to say what I thought.
After the restart I can't remember the race terribly well appart from the wheel giving out in the 16th minute.
I had massive damage from that point (trying too hard) so it didn't really upset me that I didn't finish that race.

Cheers to all you guys for turning up and racing and thanks to TTR for the race. I thoroughly enjoyed it last night.

dev

Back to top Go down

Post by M1N1K0B3 9/25/2011, 1:37 pm

Wasn't expecting anything good last night. Had no time during the week to sim race anything at all, plus it didn't help that I just downloaded the track and mod 1 hour before the race.

I just need some more time with the new version of the mod...

Race 1 - Was doing well in 3rd until I was making too many mistakes not knowing the track and I then realised my tyres were at 45% with 18 minutes left so I knew the controls wouldn't even last for me! gave up and crashed anyway which didn't help... wd kris on the win Smile

Race 2 - Started 7th or 8th can't remember but what I do remember was me flying passed 4 cars before the start finish line! I chose sprints because I knew I was a no hope with the controls as they wouldn't last for me... got up to P2 and had a good run on Kris going onto the front straight until I touched the curb and it spun me round. Gave up after that had a lot of damage as well.

Need more time with the mod I'm getting oversteer when I want understeer and vice versa. Car tail ends a lot which I had to get used to as well lol Thought I had a good chance in Race 2 to challenge Spaz who eventually won congrats Smile

M1N1K0B3

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 9/25/2011, 5:11 pm

bloody good night and turn out

never seen this track before so i spent some time on it during the week,
me benny and kiwi came up with the formate so hope you all liked it????

managed to gell with the track and car on qually saw myself 1st on the grid with my PB
sat back waiting for kiwi mini benny or spazz to knock me off poll ive seeen this happen so many times affraid but i was safe for once

1st race kiwi was putting me under mega pressure untill he had a moment, BL brudda
managed to get a good gap on the feild and pitted for a new set of sprints, a few controll tyre drivers went past so the case was on caught benny and spazz ended up in front of spazz and behind benny and i became a ping pong ball getting tapped from behind and tapping benny LOL had to say sorry about 3 time
finaly got past benny and got the 1st cheers

2nd race spazz on his sprints and mini had me under pressure mini had his moment so it was upto spazz to get me, as my tyres started to fade a bit i made a mistake and lost 1st and 12 seconds then made more mistakes trying to makeup for the mistake but stall got in the top 5 i think, so was pleased with everyones driving and my night with TTR, chur brudda's,

Wd spazz for a 1st and 2nd WD kiwi on a 2nd, high five
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down