Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Hamilton

+2
Shazam
shaynskyline
6 posters

Go down

Post Hamilton Empty Re: Post Hamilton

Post by shaynskyline 4/16/2012, 6:20 am

Wd Mozza. 1st and 2nd. Oh and Berlsy too lol top effort.

Have to admit was a little excited when Wally said postponed. But im happy it went ahead.

Looks like an interesting round.

Essplain?

Last edited by shaynskyline on 4/16/2012, 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total

shaynskyline

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazam 4/16/2012, 6:23 am

Results?

I thought the race was postponed.

????

Sharyn
Shazam
Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 4/16/2012, 6:32 am

Round was non Points will Be re run
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazam 4/16/2012, 6:37 am

TTR Benny wrote:Round was non Points will Be re run

Ok. Thanks Benny

Sharyn
Shazam
Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/16/2012, 8:07 am

shaynskyline wrote:Wd Mozza. 1st and 2nd. Oh and Berlsy too lol top effort.

Thanks Shayn.

Must say, I was lucky to sneak the Merc home with 2 litres of fuel in race 1, Billy and Stevo ran out of fuel on the last lap, and Berlsy pitted very early on.

Then in race 2, Berlsy managed to get through without a stop, massive kudos there mate. Well done. Webber pitted early and charged back through the field. Think I had 40+ seconds on him when he came out and he almost got me on the line... Definately made for much more interesting racing.

Now I do need to say this.
I was very disappointed to see certain comments on the server before I joined and when I actually joined. It was quite petty really. I may be re-evauluating which series I run in from here on in.

That's all I'm gonna say on the matter, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 4/16/2012, 9:14 am

Mozza's questioning the CPS was 100% correct based on the previous races and the pole in the pre Adelaide post. I was with you on the one track hamilton the fast cars were going to destroy tyres to make a CPS from the point of view of the small cars this was unfair. Saying this While I did agree with you about the CPS Mozza as you know I didn't agree with the "I'm running this way regardless" but I do understand.

The Reason that was explained to me on the phone wasn't about trying to penalise the small cars was more about trying to look after another car that was being penalised by having shocking fuel economy. So while it may have appeared it was just penalising the small cars it was in fact an attempt to even things up and bring in line with the Championship being followed. Any comments about yesterday meet being cancelled being anyone's fault was uninformed on what has been happening in the background and could I suggest that efforts are made to make amends for things said in while being frustrated . Mozza you have been a great competitor (not for me as I can't see that far ahead on the track) and I hope you do continue to run with us

TCL Sundays Will Continue as Normal will be posting soon regarding this
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by racer69 4/16/2012, 4:44 pm

Firstly just want to thank Wally for his efforts in running the Sunday racing for so long, no matter what i'm sure everyone appreciates the effort and hard work you have put in.

On the racing side of things;

Took me a long while to work this track out, but was reasonably comfortable when it came to race time. I latched onto Bersly in race 1 and we were running a similiar pace until towards mid distance i messed up the quick chicane on the backstraight and hit the wall puncturing my tyre. Then on the way into the pits i was carrying abit too much speed and understeered off due to the flat....

Race 2 i started from the back and made a meal of turn 1, totally misjudged the braking and took some innocent people out. On the restart i took it much easier and tailed Shano & Bersly. Corty & Shano had some drama's which allowed me past them, and also got past Mozza around the same time too. I ran wide at turn 1 which let Shano through, and after another slight mistake i had Mozza back on my tail with Shano and Bersly getting away. I decided to back off abit and try and run Mozza's pace to see if i could get through without a stop. It was almost working, but i'm not confident i would have made the end, but at mid distance i got the dread "Connection Lost" sign come up....

Was great racing though, look forward to the next one
racer69
racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post Hamilton Empty Post Hamilton

Post by Berlsy 4/16/2012, 8:30 pm

gotta say a big thanks to wally for running sundays for the past few years. i haven't had any problems and have always had a ball with tcl. i don't care if i win or come last as long i have some good close racing along the way. Very Happy

had a top night last night. started from the pits in race one and was 30 secs behind when the pit lights went green. drove my butt off the whole race and managed to get second only because a few unfortanate people ran out of fuel.

race 2 was awesome, had a good battle with racer, mozza, shano, webber and corty at the start. was running second behind webber when he pitted at about lap 10. from then on drove flat out trying to stay in font of the hard charging mozza and shano. had shano right on my bumper for the last few laps but he ran out of fuel on the second last lap, lucky for me cause my tyres were stuffed and was really struggling to keep shano behind.

bring on next week, really like this track you can really push hard here. hopefully i can hold off the sierra's again cheers

Berlsy

Back to top Go down

Post by shaynskyline 4/25/2012, 12:06 pm

Is this being run again?

Whats the deal for the next TCL round?

shaynskyline

Back to top Go down

Post by shano 4/25/2012, 12:14 pm

is on this sunday shayn... i thinks
shano