Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Round #5 Post Race & series chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Round #5 Post Race & series chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Round #5 Post Race & series chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Round #5 Post Race & series chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Round #5 Post Race & series chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Round #5 Post Race & series chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Round #5 Post Race & series chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Round #5 Post Race & series chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Round #5 Post Race & series chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Round #5 Post Race & series chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Round #5 Post Race & series chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst

4 posters

Go down

Round #5 Post Race & series chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Empty Round #5 Post Race & series chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst

Post by TTR=JD 12/1/2010, 7:44 pm

Tell us how your race unfolded and how your Race Of Champions series went.
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Round #5 Post Race & series chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Empty Re: Round #5 Post Race & series chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst

Post by TTR=JD 2/5/2011, 9:38 pm

Great night for the final. I personally want to thank each & everyone who participated in the series. THANKYOU. Very Happy Very Happy

Qualy: Got pole comfortably.

Race 1: Got a shocking start and had a great battle with Webber, i got past and then webber almost got back by me soon after but i was able to hold on for the win.

Race 2: Got a better start but Webber as always got an even better start and i slotted in behind him then soon mad a move and this time i was able to pull a good margin & hold on for the win again. We almost relived the Murphy / Ambrose moment, lol.

Benny, Dano & kwik-kiwi all ended the round on 22 points each.

Round results
TTRJD 40
Webber 34
Wally 30
Dano 22
Benny 22
kwik-kiwi 22

For the final series points please see other post.
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Round #5 Post Race & series chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Empty Re: Round #5 Post Race & series chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 2/5/2011, 11:13 pm

Great series JD...

Race one was a bit of a shocker for me... not used to having a clutch... went to brake... touched the clutch and tagged the wall...
Well a bit more than a tag.. lost the bumper and had to pit...

Chased Wally26 in race two for a while before having a slight off.... then concentrated on keeping it the road..............

Few ups and down this series but still had a ball..................... bounce bounce bounce bounce
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR=JD 2/5/2011, 11:26 pm

kwik-kiwi wrote:Great series JD...

Race one was a bit of a shocker for me... not used to having a clutch... went to brake... touched the clutch and tagged the wall...
Well a bit more than a tag.. lost the bumper and had to pit...

Chased Wally26 in race two for a while before having a slight off.... then concentrated on keeping it the road..............

Few ups and down this series but still had a ball..................... bounce bounce bounce bounce
Glad you enjoyed it Mate. Very Happy
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Round #5 Post Race & series chat The Finale ORSM V8 / Bathurst Empty bathurst v8's

Post by Wally26 2/6/2011, 7:46 am

This is a mod and track that doesn't suit me nor have I ever been much good in the v8 factor cars.
I said to Sharyn before I started the race that I will just end up troddling around behind you guys.

But, I was pleasantly surprised when the race started that apart from the 2 wonder kids(lol) I was actually matching the field.
Race 1 after realizing I might do ok, I settled into an intense battle with Benny who chased me the whole way until around lap 8 when he had some sort of issue which dropped him behind .. Only after that was I able to relax and cruise around the last lap or so to finish 3rd.

Race 2 started really well with what looked like it was going to be a real battle with Benny for the whole race with us beside each other at times and me on his tail pipe at others. Lap 2 he got incredible drive out of the cutting and it took me all I had to catch him before the chase. Got ready to settle into our battle again but alas he pulled into the pits, A real shame because I was looking foward to it and sharyn was sitting on the edge of the bed watching. That left Kiwi to appply the pressure and that's exactly what he did throughout the race.... much to his credit as he was driving with a new wheel . Eventually though after some smooth laps and Kwik kiwi making some mistakes hitting walls etc, I wasd able to build a safe distance and head home for 3rd position again behind the wonder kids.

Cheers JD, you have added even more to this league than you know and that was an terrific series and very well managed by both you and ben.... wd to managgement and all of the drivers as well for this great series.
w26
Wally26
Wally26

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR=JD 2/6/2011, 8:26 am

Glad you enjoyed the series Wally. Thank you for the kind word's mate. I would also like to thank Ben for helping to run this series, especially changing the server's over each time and setting them up. I couldn't do it without him. Very Happy Razz cheers cheers cheers cheers
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Post by dano 2/7/2011, 8:04 am

I had a pretty quiet meeting mainly trailing at the back. It was a pretty lacklustre way to defend my position.
Although I was quite happy that I've started to get to grips with the moutain. I've always loved the track but going fast there is no easy feat. I got down into the 2.13s so I was happy with that. There's another 9 months or so till the real deal 2hour race so I'll be busy working on it.

Race1

I found myself going to conservatively after about 4 or 5 laps trailing behind. Although I had Benny in front which meant the damage was minimal points wise.
I went a bit quicker but made sure I kept it off the walls.

Race2

I noticed your jump start Benny although I didn't click at the time that you were doing a drive through. I was thinking you'd lost your splitter or something.
Anyway as I went past Benny in the pits I was thinking all I have to do is finish even if Benny gets ahead of me. Although I did slightly wonder where Webber was points wise.
It turns out If Benny had got past it would have been Webber's 2nd place. And it was pretty close at the end Benny was probably only about a second behind me at the finish.
It would easily have been Webbers 2nd place if hadn't missed the puke round.

But anyway I'll happily take 2nd. It was my determination to do well in the F1s that put me ahead of a few others so I was quite happy with that. I hope we do the fsone 2008s again.

Regardless of results it was great series thanks. I can't wait for the next one.

dano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down