Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Pre Teretonga Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Pre Teretonga Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Pre Teretonga Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Pre Teretonga Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Pre Teretonga Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Pre Teretonga Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Pre Teretonga Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Pre Teretonga Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Pre Teretonga Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Pre Teretonga Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Pre Teretonga

5 posters

Go down

Pre Teretonga Empty Pre Teretonga

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 5/15/2012, 8:23 pm

Teretonga

Pre Teretonga 23u8rdi
Home of the Southland Sports Car Club Inc. and
the World's Southernmost FIA Approved Motor Racing Circuit

Circuit: 2.62km - Anti-clockwise - Bitumen.

3 Races

15 Laps / 20 Laps / 30 Laps (with CPS for 4 x tyres)

Qualifying starts at 8pm TTR Server Time
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Pre Teretonga Empty Re: Pre Teretonga

Post by TTR Powerslave 5/22/2012, 7:07 pm

This Mod is growing on me the more I drive it the more I love it... This track is not too bad either, didnt take me long to get in a groove...

should be a good race...
TTR Powerslave
TTR Powerslave

Back to top Go down

Post by RR1CH0 5/23/2012, 3:11 pm

Did some laps earlier got it down to a 54.7 lol not yet kiwi Smile found there was no rear end snap at all and that was driving no aids but the understeer is still there from what i can gather not sure if its how its been made but at this track the front right tyre is up to 140 degrees after 3 laps front left is about 95 still with a slightly pink tinge to it but the rears well i cannot get any temp into them what so ever they sat around 85 the whole way threw a stint no matter how much i treat the rears like shyte. tried camber changes pressure changes toe changes and nothing made it change i had the pressures up as far as they could go and the car felt the same and the temps where the same .. I feel this may have something to do with the undeersteer and the rear end snapping out as for downforce i thought last time that it needed it but i stand corrected (maybe different for different tracks) could run here with 1 rear and 3 on the front so i think they rely alot on the front downforce as soon as i removed it the undeersteer was much worse...... so the rear end snap has got me puzzled because running today no aids no downforce ,there was no sign of it Smile

IMA COMIN KIWI

as for the bodys I may have been a bit judgemental after all i wouldny have a clue how its done and these cars have been out how long? lol sry dbens
RR1CH0
RR1CH0

Back to top Go down

Post by FlyingFijian 5/26/2012, 8:44 am

I have done some laps and love the mod. You can lose the back end if you push too hard so that always interesting. The track is short but provides a couple of challenges where you can easily get it wrong.
FlyingFijian
FlyingFijian

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 5/26/2012, 9:42 am

Looking forward to this series... can't remember when I last put so much practice into a mod...

Remember all drivers to be on Teamspeak for drivers briefing 5min before qualifying.

https://transtasmanrivals.forumotion.com/t25-teamspeak-details-download
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by dbens1 5/27/2012, 9:06 pm

RR1CH0 wrote:Did some laps earlier got it down to a 54.7 lol not yet kiwi Smile found there was no rear end snap at all and that was driving no aids but the understeer is still there from what i can gather not sure if its how its been made but at this track the front right tyre is up to 140 degrees after 3 laps front left is about 95 still with a slightly pink tinge to it but the rears well i cannot get any temp into them what so ever they sat around 85 the whole way threw a stint no matter how much i treat the rears like shyte. tried camber changes pressure changes toe changes and nothing made it change i had the pressures up as far as they could go and the car felt the same and the temps where the same .. I feel this may have something to do with the undeersteer and the rear end snapping out as for downforce i thought last time that it needed it but i stand corrected (maybe different for different tracks) could run here with 1 rear and 3 on the front so i think they rely alot on the front downforce as soon as i removed it the undeersteer was much worse...... so the rear end snap has got me puzzled because running today no aids no downforce ,there was no sign of it Smile

IMA COMIN KIWI

as for the bodys I may have been a bit judgemental after all i wouldny have a clue how its done and these cars have been out how long? lol sry dbens

Thats cool mate .... not my department LOL. But we think that Jeremy has done a fantastic job on the models considering they are all scratch built and put together in a short time (probably a couple of months with just him doing it Laughing ) Last night I helped Richard Moore install the mod and he loved the driving feel and said that it behaved very much like his car does on the track. Of course the default settings were designed with Hampton Downs in mind (as they had driven mostly there) so you are probably correct in it being a track thing and maybe a setup change is in order.

Sounds like you guys had a good first race and hope you all have fun and enjoy your new season (if I had more time away from the kids I would like to do some more online racing so fingers crossed Very Happy )

dbens1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum