Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Ruapuna

+5
racer69
menthol369
scott39
TTR Benny
Webber
9 posters

Go down

Post Ruapuna Empty Post Ruapuna

Post by Guest 6/17/2012, 9:15 pm

Thank god that's over.

Track can EAD as far as I'm concerned, didn't get into it at all.... Maybe it's TCL, just not feeling it at the moment/anymore.

Sorry to Racer and DV_8 for destroying their races in Race 2.

Had a graphics freeze half way through race 2 and couldnt see any writing or anything, so when it got dark it was still fine on my screen, then when it told me i needed headlights, I couldn't see any text and it disqualified me for not having them on.

Good riddance to a pox round!

Back to top Go down

Post Ruapuna Empty Re: Post Ruapuna

Post by Webber 6/17/2012, 9:21 pm

An apology from us all, the server was set up with timescale X10 by accident.

Racer69, I'm giving my points to you, 3rd was yours.
Webber
Webber

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 6/17/2012, 9:38 pm

Webber wrote:An apology from us all, the server was set up with timescale X10 by accident.

Racer69, I'm giving my points to you, 3rd was yours.

Points done My fault on server setup mozza DQ for Headlight Issue my points have been allocated to him
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scott39 6/17/2012, 9:46 pm

Well that was an experience haha. Ended up in the sandtrap on lap 2 and spun 3 or 4 times in the race. But is was the first race ever online soooo...not too bad I guess. Wasn't sure how much room to leave people but I figured I'd err on the side of caution this early in my online career lol. Had a good run with Growler towards the end for 4 or 5 laps. Sorry about the kamikaze at the hairpin mate. I'm glad I missed you. =) All in all it was great fun even if I finished at the back! DV8 was very happy to pip me at the end I think. =) The dark at the end was a killer though. So yeah. Great fun. Catch you at Puke.

scott39

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/17/2012, 9:48 pm

No Benny. If my pc hadn't frozen and scrambled the graphics it would have been ok, so please allocate them to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by menthol369 6/17/2012, 9:51 pm

i dont get why you all hated that track, it was a challenge and thats what makes it fun!

but that darkness!!! had to just pick little points to aim at, lap times slowed by about 4 seconds hahah

great race though

menthol369

Back to top Go down

Post by Webber 6/17/2012, 9:56 pm

Yeah mega congrats to you Dan, far out, you come back from hiatus and are absolutely untouchable.

I didn't really mind the track, was definitely challenging, the Alfa was strong here but I didn't drive it well enough to do justice. 2 spins in each race combined with sliding into DP as I lapped him... not the best outing.

Really gotta get my pit crew in front of the wall, they STILL haven't installed headlights on the GTV6!
Webber
Webber

Back to top Go down

Post by racer69 6/17/2012, 10:11 pm

A great turnout tonight, and great racing as usual. Well done on the wins Dan, well deserved.

I quite liked this track too, once your dialled in its good fun i think.

Had an awesome battle in race 1 Shano & Peter308

In race 2 got caught up early on in a few racing incidents, was having a great dice with DV8 for abit there, he was driving very good and fair. I decided to pit early and then try and make up some time in clear air. It worked because afetr the end of the pitstop phase i somehow came out in a comfortable 3rd place. Once the darkness set in i was doing ok before i missed my braking at the end of the back straight and hit the wall. I then got lost in the dark and rejoined at the wrong spot giving me a drive through, plus i had a puncture. I had to do another lap and the same thing happened lol, so i parked it. No worries about the points Web, really i was the one who crashed while others kept going.

I don't mind the night driving. Some tracks in rfactor have lighting built into the tracks that come on after dark, like Bathurst, Le Mans and Spa etc... but most tracks don't.

Looking forward to next weekend at Pukekohe Smile
racer69
racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DV_8 6/17/2012, 11:18 pm

No worries Mozza wrong place wrong time. Enjoyed my return to racing after about 4 weeks away. I had really good pace in race 2, just a shame I had the accident and the extra stop. I had never driven in the dark in Rfactor before it was an interesting experience, I half got used to it towards the end of race 2.
Race 1
I didn't have any pace and got caught up with Webber's spin, so I finished down the back somewhere.
Race 2
Went to a different setup, it was from the only other time I have driven a VK and that was at Queensland Raceway as part of the Easter event I believe it was Shano's setup so thanks. Car felt really good on the hard tyres and I was able to match the pace of most drivers. I was going well until I got caught up in Mozza's accident and had to pit which took 40 seconds. I didn't quite have enough fuel to get home from there so I had to make a stop late in the race, I think I was battling with Growler and Scott in the dark when I stopped for fuel. Scott must have gone off and I caught him and passed him on the second last lap and came home in 7th.
DV_8
DV_8

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Powerslave 6/18/2012, 7:32 am

was planning on racing this one but had a headache in the arvo that I couldnt shake sounds like a interesting evening Smile
TTR Powerslave
TTR Powerslave

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 6/18/2012, 9:28 am

Didn't really get bugger all practice managed maybe 20 laps. I only worked out really late I was able to have a run and got in just prior to race 1

I do like this track it isn't easy but rewarding when you get it right but like manfield if you over drive it it is going to bite hard quickly. Slow steady is the best way to attack this one.

Race 1 was great got a good start drove hard got luckly with a few people running off making mistake etc but made my way up to 4th and then closed the gap right up to the top three drivers. Was really happy with this as any time I can not only keep up with but close the gap to Mozza means I'm punching above my weight.

Race 2
Sorry about dark guys i pretty sure I setup the server which means it was my fault.
I had a pretty good run had a ball competing with Peter308 not sure on finishing position but had a great time.
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 6/18/2012, 9:53 am

mozza wrote:No Benny. If my pc hadn't frozen and scrambled the graphics it would have been ok, so please allocate them to you.

Sorry Moz I'm Not very good with computers I can't work out how to do it

Na Seriously No dark you wouldn't have had the problem

With Graphics Card problem I think you have probably got a few possible causes.
Graphics Card Failing
Power Supply not having the power anymore first sign of them failing is other devices fail or play up ( can possiblly test by un hooking all unnessary items printers phone chargers etc)
Software Drivers Etc
Leads fault unlikely
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler 6/18/2012, 3:25 pm

What a crap night! I’m not really fond of this track as I can never get a good flow around here.
I just couldn’t get a good setup going. I seemed to be lacking front grip on turn in.

Race 1
Had a good start beating BillyBob to the first corner. The first 2 – 3 laps were good but then the rears went off.
I spent the rest of the race practising for the D1NZ Drift Series.

Race 2
I changed the rears to hards which made a big difference.
Again I had a good start however BillyBob was wise to me passing him on the inside and shut the door before I could get a chance.
Managed to miss the tangle between BB, Mozza etc and get out in the lead. I kept the lead for about 4 – 5 laps until the car got into the marbles at turn 1 and I ended up in the kitty litter.
The rest of the race I spent trying to catch the mid-field group. Had a good race with Scott towards the end but it was getting pretty hard to see.

Bring on Pukekohe!
Growler
Growler

Back to top Go down

Post by shano 6/18/2012, 5:40 pm

both races had mint battles wit racer pete and mozza for a bit... had a blast after sittin a few weeks off for a bit...

man the dark well that was hard lol... i couldnt see F&*^*& all

ace nites racing thanks guys
shano
shano

Back to top Go down

Post by DV_8 6/18/2012, 6:09 pm

Forgot to say sorry to Growler for the bump into the hairpin I just missed my brake point in the dark, I did re address the position. A couple of corners were horrible in the dark I have no clue how Webber managed to finish.
DV_8
DV_8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum