Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Townsville Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Townsville Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Townsville Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Townsville Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Townsville Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Townsville Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Townsville Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Townsville Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Townsville Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Townsville Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Townsville

4 posters

Go down

Post Townsville Empty Post Townsville

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 7/9/2012, 3:22 pm

Had a great night...

Thought it was just me that dropped out in the first race and did the haka around the office! Suspect

The 10 lap sprint was huge fun... was great to just go hard without worrying about fuel and tyres...

Did 2 stops in race 3 and stayed with softs throughout.. had not done a huge amount of practice and no practice on the hard tyre...

See you all next round

kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post Townsville Empty Re: Post Townsville

Post by TTR Benny 7/9/2012, 4:46 pm

i did Some practice this time was never going to have the speed to get close to Richo but I thought I was looking ok.

Race one dropped back heaps off the line Pushed hard through the field took getting past chased hard a caught and past iceman and then took first from M1N1K0B1. Took a couple of laps to let the tyres settle and then started to pulll away. Had taken the lead out to about 3 seconds when the server issue kicked in 6 drivers all out at once. Race was going to plan Richo was missing for race one and with the time I had left on these tyres I would then switched to Hards and run the balance of the race. This stratagie worked for race two as well. I thought it best to restart the sever it didn't help that teamspeak was also down so I didn't know if I was about to restart the server on a full pack of drivers with only mine playing up or not.

Race 1.1 10 lap Sprint
With Mini not looking after tyres as much we had a great battle for most of the race mine went off a little before his and he pulled a little gap at the end.

Race 2
Better start this time and pushed mini earlier but I think I had shown him in race one where I was quicker and he did a fantastic job of holding me out, I changed plan as I had torn up tyres and getting no where settled in to following M1N1 for most of the stint and bolted on softs for the second half as well. After Bolting them On I went through the drivers seen Iceman coming on softs so settled to look after tyres slowed my times so I had fight left when he arrived. I was about lap out on my timing with ICE man on me two laps to go. First lap I thought I did a great job holding him out Second lap turn 11 thought I was clear but with a good dive up the inside he went, I broke earlier then and went to go back under him on the run to 12 we had a coming together at this point and I didn't view replay but my impression at the time it was both of us but called for iceman to head on through on TS incase it was more me.

Pretty happy with results with a bit of practice again I was able to mix it with the big boys again and really enjoyed myself
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M1N1K0B3 7/9/2012, 7:51 pm

As normal fit in little practice just before the race and managed to qualify in P2 during Qualifying.

Race 1 - I had a good battle with Benny and Iceman was there as well until the server had issues. For the 10 lap sprint I still had to take care of tyres up until they were at a good point to push and I did exactly that and took a great win Smile

Race 2 - I lead away from pole and got some rear damage from contact but I kept doing my best from then on. Great start from Richo as well I think 9 spots in one lap I did the same thing at Symmons Plains it is great haha Very Happy I thought Richo was going to 2 stop so I was just saving tyres until I noticed that it didn't seem like he was stopping again. With 5 laps to go I brought the gap down from 10 seconds to 2 seconds but it was too late but great racing and congratulations to Richo on the win.

Great nights racing looking forward to more! Cheers for the night guys! Very Happy

M1N1K0B3

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Powerslave 7/9/2012, 8:04 pm

Had a great night 10 laps sprint was a ton of fun and had a pretty good run...

Main race was good too was still trying to get over the lack of grip that I was feeling and on a good set from benny managed to save softs for a 1 stop had some luck when nuckin didnt have a enough of the good stuff to make the car run and held of to finish in front of him.. all in all really happy with the steady progress that I have made in this mod and others feeling the car and managing grip and tires is becoming easier now just a little more pace and I might find myself a few more places up the order.. Smile

thanks again for an awesome night and well handled on the server issues...

see you all next round.
TTR Powerslave
TTR Powerslave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down