Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
DRM Round 2 - Mid-Ohio (with chicane) Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
DRM Round 2 - Mid-Ohio (with chicane) Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
DRM Round 2 - Mid-Ohio (with chicane) Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
DRM Round 2 - Mid-Ohio (with chicane) Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
DRM Round 2 - Mid-Ohio (with chicane) Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
DRM Round 2 - Mid-Ohio (with chicane) Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
DRM Round 2 - Mid-Ohio (with chicane) Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
DRM Round 2 - Mid-Ohio (with chicane) Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
DRM Round 2 - Mid-Ohio (with chicane) Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
DRM Round 2 - Mid-Ohio (with chicane) Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

DRM Round 2 - Mid-Ohio (with chicane)

5 posters

Go down

DRM Round 2 - Mid-Ohio (with chicane) Empty DRM Round 2 - Mid-Ohio (with chicane)

Post by Fez 9/26/2014, 12:36 pm

Round 2 will be held at Mid Ohio on the 2nd of October

We will have 2 races
  Race 1 will be a 15 minute race with grid determined by the qualifying results
  Race 2 will be a 30 minute race with grid determined by the finishing results of race 1

Qualifying at 7:30pm TTR time (10 mins)

There will be a 10 min warmup after qualifying and between races (this may be bypassed if all drivers ready to race)

Tyre wear set at x2
Fuel burn rate set at x2

Mod: In drop box on the left
Track: In drop box on the left

There will be no race restarts - but this is at the discretion of the organisers or if the majority rule
Fez
Fez

Back to top Go down

DRM Round 2 - Mid-Ohio (with chicane) Empty Re: DRM Round 2 - Mid-Ohio (with chicane)

Post by Fez 10/2/2014, 12:06 pm

RACE DAY!!!
Fez
Fez

Back to top Go down

DRM Round 2 - Mid-Ohio (with chicane) Empty Re: DRM Round 2 - Mid-Ohio (with chicane)

Post by Growler 10/3/2014, 9:57 am

I had a shocking night.
In the first race I looped it on the start. I couldn't hear the revs so couldn't feather the throttle properly. Apologies to Pyro if I blocked you.
Race 2 I had a better start. I managed to keep Dave in sight for the first few laps while other cars were dropping off. About 10 laps in however the engine went bang and I coasted to a stop.
In real life they had reliability issues with the Toyota. I guess they have moddeled this in as well!
Growler
Growler

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Donnelly 10/3/2014, 11:56 am

I had a mixed night, just consistently slow.

Almost stalled at the start but ended up 3rd in the first race, more through others bad luck than anything. I had Corty breathing down my neck for the last few laps.

Race 2, I was a bit more aggressive, ran third for a few laps with Jason on my hammer with his throttle issues, then got it on the grass coming down the straight into the big braking area and hit one of those concrete hay bales. Tore the front clean off it. Grrrr. Was looking forward to a good run in the one.
Chris Donnelly
Chris Donnelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave 10/3/2014, 12:24 pm

Was my first drive of DRM, bloody savage cars!

Qualified 5th, managed to stay there off the line. Kakswell got a blinder, straight to P1! Bumped Stevo while he was sideways exiting the hairpin, sorry! Settled down pretty quick, just cutting laps. Few cars fell off, which put me 4th but with Forbes chasing me. Had a good battle through the last half of the lap but the VW ultimately prevailed. Caught Jason, then we both decided to nearly roll the cars over. Went drifting a few laps later and found the grass, which put me next to Jason again. We bumped and I went straight onto my roof, because why not? Anyway, cheers for redressing. Appreciate it!

Race 2 showcased a flaw in my limiter dump standing starts. The Capri in front bobbled on the line and I basically had to start again Laughing Was in 7th, had Stevo chasing, but T1 got very busy and I ended up with a run on Corty which gave me some room. He caught me again though and we had a good fight in the middle of the track. Chasing down the Capris when one of them hit a haybale at 250kph and shattered into a million pieces! Eventually passed Jason and worked out a gap, started cruising. Passed Fez when he pitted and just rolled around saving fuel, and the engine. Was all set to splash and dash at the end, but ended up with enough fuel left to do burnouts and crash...but P2!

Really cool series, and great quality racing in pretty rowdy cars! Cheers guys!
Dave
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Donnelly 10/3/2014, 12:34 pm

threetwoskyline wrote:Chasing down the Capris when one of them hit a haybale at 250kph and shattered into a million pieces!

That would have been me...... lol
Chris Donnelly
Chris Donnelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave 10/3/2014, 12:40 pm

Chris Donnelly wrote:
threetwoskyline wrote:Chasing down the Capris when one of them hit a haybale at 250kph and shattered into a million pieces!

That would have been me...... lol

10/10 crash. Driving though the flying panels coming off your car was pretty spectacular!
Dave
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler 10/3/2014, 12:55 pm

threetwoskyline wrote:Was my first drive of DRM, bloody savage cars!

Qualified 5th, managed to stay there off the line. Kakswell got a blinder, straight to P1! Bumped Stevo while he was sideways exiting the hairpin, sorry! Settled down pretty quick, just cutting laps. Few cars fell off, which put me 4th but with Forbes chasing me. Had a good battle through the last half of the lap but the VW ultimately prevailed. Caught Jason, then we both decided to nearly roll the cars over. Went drifting a few laps later and found the grass, which put me next to Jason again. We bumped and I went straight onto my roof, because why not? Anyway, cheers for redressing. Appreciate it!

Race 2 showcased a flaw in my limiter dump standing starts. The Capri in front bobbled on the line and I basically had to start again Laughing Was in 7th, had Stevo chasing, but T1 got very busy and I ended up with a run on Corty which gave me some room. He caught me again though and we had a good fight in the middle of the track. Chasing down the Capris when one of them hit a haybale at 250kph and shattered into a million pieces! Eventually passed Jason and worked out a gap, started cruising. Passed Fez when he pitted and just rolled around saving fuel, and the engine. Was all set to splash and dash at the end, but ended up with enough fuel left to do burnouts and crash...but P2!

Really cool series, and great quality racing in pretty rowdy cars! Cheers guys!

You did really well Dave.
My intention at the start was to take the BMW320 as it handles well and has good brakes. Even though it is down on power I think it would have been the one to use with the selection of tracks.
Unfortunately I was slightly faster in the Toyota so chose that. I think you will be the dark horse in this series!!
Growler
Growler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 10/3/2014, 5:36 pm

race one:- had a good start... was going well with fez until I missed a breaking marker and went of then was run down by iceman for a technicaly 3rd place finsh( I dnf because I aint racing for points)

race two:- I was to busy chatting on facebook and didn't realize the race started so I started in the pits after bout 30 seconds then I was making up time but then I had a spin and just thought Fuk it

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum