Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
What's coming for 2016 !! Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
What's coming for 2016 !! Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
What's coming for 2016 !! Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
What's coming for 2016 !! Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
What's coming for 2016 !! Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
What's coming for 2016 !! Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
What's coming for 2016 !! Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
What's coming for 2016 !! Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
What's coming for 2016 !! Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
What's coming for 2016 !! Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

What's coming for 2016 !!

+10
SMT27
vandem
kiwibrick
DV_8
Fez
Growler
TTR-Chrisrx
Kakswell
Dave
CortyGT
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What's coming for 2016 !! Empty What's coming for 2016 !!

Post by CortyGT 11/14/2015, 12:41 am

HEY GUYS !!  What's coming for 2016 !! 1872555548

Just wanted to update everyone what the plans are for TTR-Racing will be for 2016 and beyond.

As you all know TTR has been running rFactor 1 since the beginning of the club, which was about 5 years ago to date.
I wasn't here for the beginning, but it looks like TTR Benny started it on 01/11/10.
rFactor 1 has been an absolutely great platform for this club, but I think its time we need to move on to a new platform.
The support doesn't seem to be there for RF1 here at TTR anymore.

There has been allot of discussion in the past, to what platform to go to.
rFactor 2 seems to be the one to go for and I think will get the most content in the end.

Saying all that we don't think rFactor 1 is completely dead, so we will still visit RF1 on special occasions and if there is enough demand, then we can start another nights racing for those that want it.
But next year in 2016, rFactor 2 will take over on Sunday nights after the current organised series are all finished.

If you are still interested in racing RF1 and think there would be enough people to run a series, then get in contact with a admin.
We would be happy for you / someone to run a server on a night that suits you or them.
You have to be committed if this it what you want to do. 
Its not turn up one week and not the next, you have to be there week in week out, when you have organised the races.
The server we have is capable of running up to 6 race servers, so an extra race server or two isn't a problem.

The core of TTR-Racing simply needs more committed members to join and race here.
That should also open possibilities for more donations, which is what keeps this club going.
TTR is in a spot of bother right now, with no funds in the kitty, the servers are paid until the end of the year though.
You can read more about the donations ! HERE !

I stress again the most important thing is finding more people to join TTR-Racing and we are hoping rFactor 2 can do that for the club as its a newer game with what should be more people playing it.
If rFactor 2 doesn't work out for TTR and club doesn't grow, then its sad to say that this club simply wont have the backing to keep it alive.

This club used to have enough people to run up to 4 nights a week.
TTR had Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays running at one stage there.
Slowly as time went on, TTR dropped a night here and there,
Now we're struggling to get 10 people racing once a week on a Sunday night !
Is everyone racing elsewhere ?
Is it because we still run RF1 ?
Is everyone just getting sick of racing ?

Well I think rFactor 2 will tell us all the answers we need to know next year, hopefully... ?

So if you haven't yet got rFactor 2 yet, download it, it comes with a free trial period before you buy.
If you need to update your PC to run it, don't stress... you still have a couple of months yet before we switch full time on a Sunday. 
So you do have time to update if you can, if this is not possible and you want to keep playing RF1, then as I said you are welcome to chat to a admin about starting a server for it.

What do you guys think ?
If you don't agree with the direction the club is going,
then let us know about it !
Your questions, input & help is always welcome !!

Last edited by TTR-CortyGT on 2/8/2017, 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
CortyGT
CortyGT
Admin

Back to top Go down

What's coming for 2016 !! Empty Re: What's coming for 2016 !!

Post by Dave 11/14/2015, 7:29 am

Man, I don't even remember how I ended up here hahaa! It was the end of 2012 though, just kinda hopped in the server and cut some laps. Gold Coast in a Walky VL! A few of you guys were there, all said g'day, made me welcome and had a laugh. Had to dip in and out as and when real life took priority, but it's always good to get back here because it's good people and great racing!

I agree that rF1 still has life in it, and while I probably can't dedicate the time to running it, I'd
definitely show up to as much rF1 racing as I could. Perhaps TCL is getting a little tired, as it's done most of the heavy lifting here as long as I've known. It's still a great mod, but it might need a rest? The new mods like RSM's V8SC and V_LM's GTPC might be a refreshing change, I think. Semi-related, I'm looking forward to the Miniatures!

I'm not sure I can contribute much thought to attracting new members. Like I say, I can't even remember how I got here! Most of my mates either don't have a computer capable of running even rF1, or are otherwise too busy, but that's not representative of much and as such isn't useful information!

I'm way overdue for a donation to keeping this place running though, I've been enjoying it for so long. The spare money always seems to be stolen away by some unexpected thing. By the by, I'll hopefully be able to spare something at the end of this month.

I'm not sure what happened re: multiple championships. I certainly enjoyed the variety of cars we raced. Again, I'm not sure I have a whole lot to contribute here...
I can say that I do look elsewhere for racing on occasion, either to try and find a group racing at some weird time so my mate Ben is able to come along, or to go looking for endurance races. Not a criticism of the way the races here are run at all, as I understand long races aren't for everyone. If it's something you guys think would work here I'd be all for it, but I'm not pushing for it as I didn't think it was a popular request.

Moving on, the question may be "Is it because we still run TCL?". Again, it's a great mod, but it's been run here for a long time, and might need a break. I know it's a near and dear thing, and I mean no offence to everyone that's worked on it, etc. I'd still personally race it, but I'm just thinking out loud here.

rF2 never really captured my attention purely because I was and still am enjoying rF1, but if that's where we're headed then I'll check it out. Like I said, the kicker here is that TTR is full of cool people that make good racing, so if you all jump ship to Mario Kart or something I'll still come along to hang out and race the same guys!

I think lastly, I'd like to say cheers for asking everyone's thoughts. Not everywhere does.
That's my two cents. I hope it's useful!

Cheers guys.
Dave
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 11/14/2015, 7:57 am

ive been a member since 7-8-2011 and i can remember how full this place was to.. its now a mear shadow of its former self :-(

keen to play rf2 and I hope the oculus rift is supported by then!

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR-Chrisrx 11/14/2015, 9:15 am

im still here, been playing rf2 more and more, makes it hard to come back to rf1. Will make an appearance for the RSM miniatures! 

Bring on RF2! 
TTR-Chrisrx
TTR-Chrisrx

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler 11/14/2015, 10:40 am

Dave wrote:Man, I don't even remember how I ended up here hahaa! It was the end of 2012 though, just kinda hopped in the server and cut some laps. Gold Coast in a Walky VL! A few of you guys were there, all said g'day, made me welcome and had a laugh. Had to dip in and out as and when real life took priority, but it's always good to get back here because it's good people and great racing!

I agree that rF1 still has life in it, and while I probably can't dedicate the time to running it, I'd
definitely show up to as much rF1 racing as I could. Perhaps TCL is getting a little tired, as it's done most of the heavy lifting here as long as I've known. It's still a great mod, but it might need a rest? The new mods like RSM's V8SC and V_LM's GTPC might be a refreshing change, I think. Semi-related, I'm looking forward to the Miniatures!

I'm not sure I can contribute much thought to attracting new members. Like I say, I can't even remember how I got here! Most of my mates either don't have a computer capable of running even rF1, or are otherwise too busy, but that's not representative of much and as such isn't useful information!

I'm way overdue for a donation to keeping this place running though, I've been enjoying it for so long. The spare money always seems to be stolen away by some unexpected thing. By the by, I'll hopefully be able to spare something at the end of this month.

I'm not sure what happened re: multiple championships. I certainly enjoyed the variety of cars we raced. Again, I'm not sure I have a whole lot to contribute here...
I can say that I do look elsewhere for racing on occasion, either to try and find a group racing at some weird time so my mate Ben is able to come along, or to go looking for endurance races. Not a criticism of the way the races here are run at all, as I understand long races aren't for everyone. If it's something you guys think would work here I'd be all for it, but I'm not pushing for it as I didn't think it was a popular request.

Moving on, the question may be "Is it because we still run TCL?". Again, it's a great mod, but it's been run here for a long time, and might need a break. I know it's a near and dear thing, and I mean no offence to everyone that's worked on it, etc. I'd still personally race it, but I'm just thinking out loud here.

rF2 never really captured my attention purely because I was and still am enjoying rF1, but if that's where we're headed then I'll check it out. Like I said, the kicker here is that TTR is full of cool people that make good racing, so if you all jump ship to Mario Kart or something I'll still come along to hang out and race the same guys!

I think lastly, I'd like to say cheers for asking everyone's thoughts. Not everywhere does.

Cheers guys.
Well said Dave. I agree on running other mods. I did a GT3 league some time ago and we regularly had 17 - 20 people a night.
I think we need to run alternate rF1 and rF2 leagues until everyone gets used to rF2.
What gets me is the lack of drivers on a Sunday night. I know everyone outside has a life and I get that, but it does get discouraging when only 5 people turn up.
I'm happy to support TTR financially and still organize leagues, but it won't be successful unless we get more numbers to race.
What do you other guys think?
Growler
Growler

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR-Chrisrx 11/14/2015, 12:37 pm

i remember having an interest in the TCL's when the ausfactor server was running some crap mod and jumped on for a few races and was hooked. A great bunch of guys on here definitely makes for a better and more relaxed approach to some good racing, whether it was fighting back through the pack with Patto and Nutty or neck n neck battles with Growler, Fez, Stevo, Corty, Nigel and Matty and many others.

I totally agree with the whole family thing and then being able to catch up with the TTR guys for some good racing. Of late i haven't been able to dedicate too much time as i was trying to keep a marriage together which ended up in separation so coming into the new year i'll have plenty of time for racing so count me in!
TTR-Chrisrx
TTR-Chrisrx

Back to top Go down

Post by CortyGT 11/14/2015, 3:20 pm

Must say that TCL has really been the backbone for TTR on a Sunday night from the very start and I think that would be because most of us can relate to allot of the cars in the TLC mod.

I too was racing over at Ausfactor on a Sunday back when they were sort of merged with the Outlaws.
TCL is what attracted me to TTR and the fact that TTR seemed to run mainly older cars.

Always thought it needed a break every now and then, but not for too long...
The reason I say (not too long) is we did give it a decent break last year from memory and the number got to the point where they were very low week in week out.
We bought TCL back and bang the numbers were back up to 15 - 20 again.
After the current TCL series, yes it was due for a break again.

The only other mods that pulled decent numbers (recently within the last 12 - 24 months) were the GT3's, Bathurst Legends & Historic GT's.
We always found that mid way through a series, the numbers started dropping off no matter which mod and once the numbers start to get under 10, then we start asking our selves, what's going on... ?
Its not like we bashed those mods to death like we have the TCL's.
Then there were the other mods where there would be only 5 or 6 show up lol

I believe a new platform will provide people with the excitement again, being a new game with new features ?
With a new platform, everyone has to learn again and just because you were quick or slow in RF1 doesn't mean the same will happen in RF2. Its an equal playing field again !

Definitely think we need more than one series running at a time, whether its a fortnightly thing on Sundays, or we run 2 nights a week ?
I personally would like to see it back to 2 nights a week, but only if the numbers are there as we're struggling to get numbers for 1 night.

I think once we make the jump to RF2 on a Sunday, we wont look back !   well I hope so anyway.... lol
At the moment its a bit of a scary thing.... 
Not knowing what's going to happen when we do....
And we wont know unless we do !

Cheers for your input so far guys, keep it coming !!
CortyGT
CortyGT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CortyGT 11/14/2015, 3:26 pm

Growler wrote:
I'm happy to support TTR financially and still organize leagues, but it won't be successful unless we get more numbers to race.
What do you other guys think?

All the commands to run a race night are still the same in RF2 Growler, so pretty much everything will be as you know it now  Wink

And I totally agree...
We can support it financially all we want, but if there's no one racing, then it pointless  Neutral
CortyGT
CortyGT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CortyGT 11/14/2015, 3:32 pm

Dave wrote:

Cheers guys.

Not a problem at all Dave  Smile

At the end of the day we need to make the majority happy and not just 1, 2, me or you.

So we do need everyone to speak up and get out what their thinking and want they want.

Cheers for replying to this thread Dave What's coming for 2016 !! 222436572
CortyGT
CortyGT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 11/14/2015, 5:19 pm

TTR-CortyGT wrote:
Dave wrote:

Cheers guys.

Not a problem at all Dave  Smile

At the end of the day we need to make the majority happy and not just 1, 2, me or you.

So we do need everyone to speak up and get out what their thinking and want they want.

Cheers for replying to this thread Dave What's coming for 2016 !! 222436572

for me No timed races I rather laps and no x2 3 tires etc

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR-Chrisrx 11/14/2015, 8:49 pm

i prefer the f1 layout for races as well kakswell. bit harder when you want to do a timed specific race like a 3hr or a 12hr race etc. I'm a definite for racing next year and am a willing donor for server costs as you know. also good to see a few members taking the time to read the forum.
TTR-Chrisrx
TTR-Chrisrx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 11/14/2015, 10:14 pm

I think a substitute for Timed races is distance.. so for instance 25km race might take an average of 15 mins (totally made up numbers but you get the point)so one track might be 10 laps another 7 and so on..

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 11/14/2015, 10:24 pm

also.. now that rf2 is on steam... what bout creating a ttr group on steam as a way of having a live link between us drivers and a quick easy way to go "Hey growler(made up name) keen on some rf2 practice" etc and for outsiders to potentially look at the steam group and see active drivers or something anyway.. just an idea..

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by Fez 11/15/2015, 10:27 am

just athought about having more nights.. we could have 1 night a week for endurance races another for sprints.
Fez
Fez

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 11/15/2015, 10:43 am

that's not a bad idea fez, maybe sprint races then an endure of the same track/mod ? maybe trial ai for endures or somthing

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR-Chrisrx 11/15/2015, 11:35 am

shit yeah, great idea fez!
TTR-Chrisrx
TTR-Chrisrx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave 11/15/2015, 2:09 pm

Kakswell wrote:that's not a bad idea fez, maybe sprint races then an endure of the same track/mod ?

Yeah, good call Fez! Further to your point, Kaks, would you guys be keen on running the enduros as a "main" championship, and then run sprints for support races? I enjoyed running V8SC with the TCL support series following the calender in 2013 or whenever it was.
Dave
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR-Chrisrx 11/15/2015, 2:36 pm

well there's TCR's/TCL's and V8SC's on RF2 too.
TTR-Chrisrx
TTR-Chrisrx

Back to top Go down

Post by CortyGT 11/15/2015, 3:25 pm

Dave wrote:I enjoyed running V8SC with the TCL support series following the calender in 2013 or whenever it was.

That was 2012, pretty sure it was run on the same Sunday the V8's in real life were on ?
Or it was the Sunday after ?

I think the V8SC series were only on the Saturdays nights ?

Personally I like the idea of following a real life series with one of the mods but at the same tracks.
We can definitely look at something like this next year.

Last edited by TTR-CortyGT on 11/15/2015, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
CortyGT
CortyGT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 11/15/2015, 3:28 pm

v8''s Saturdays tcl sundays

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by CortyGT 11/15/2015, 3:32 pm

Kakswell wrote:v8''s Saturdays tcl sundays

Yep, was 95% sure that's the way it always was, Kwik Kiwi used to run the Saturday nights and Wally on Sundays until Benny took over when he left.
After that it was racer69 running Sundays (I think we wore him out ! lol)
CortyGT
CortyGT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DV_8 11/15/2015, 3:56 pm

I think I ended up here because of TCL as well. I've raced on and off over a few years now, I think there are a good mix of abilities and the racing is pretty clean.

I haven't tried Rfactor 2 at all, provided there is plenty of content available and it runs well it probably wouldn't be a bad move. If more people are playing it then Rfactor 1 you might get a few new people joining the server.

I probably prefer sprint racing but I think doing the odd special event enduro is also enjoyable.

I'll kick over a few bucks towards the server sometime soon
DV_8
DV_8

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 11/15/2015, 4:42 pm

I discovered ttr when I was lookin for an active server playing TCL for me n stevo to race back in the day

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by Fez 11/15/2015, 5:11 pm

i only menotioned the enduro night and sprint night (seperate championships)to attract all crowds. the more people you cater for, the more people potentially can be involved. if we have multiple servers available, its a no brainer, to me anyways

im definatly going to miss the drm mod, and historix (is there an equivilent with rf2?)  

i think it was mentioned we have 6 servers available, how many night are too many? i know certain night suit certain people but for myself i think 3 nights a week is heaps, 4 would be pushing it.
Fez
Fez

Back to top Go down

Post by CortyGT 11/15/2015, 5:41 pm

Fez wrote:im definatly going to miss the drm mod, and historix (is there an equivilent with rf2?)  

i think it was mentioned we have 6 servers available, how many night are too many? i know certain night suit certain people but for myself i think 3 nights a week is heaps, 4 would be pushing it.

RF1 wont be gone forever, we will revisit it for sure and as I said if we can get enough people together to run another night for RF1 (also someone to actually run the night) then that would be great.

There still heaps we can do on the Historic GT mod !
Also there is a DRM mod, but I'm not sure if its released to public yet and not sure if its going to be ?

We cant have 2 or 3 nights though if we only get 5 or 6 showing up.
A second night may work (for RF1) once RF2 is full time.
CortyGT
CortyGT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 11/15/2015, 5:51 pm

with out advertising or having away of letting people know we are here then No one new will join.. so I don't think having a few servers up would be a Bad thing if it gives more of a presence in the server list

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler 11/15/2015, 7:44 pm

DRM is going to be released on Assetto Corsa...no word on Histroix yet.
Growler
Growler

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR-Chrisrx 11/15/2015, 8:09 pm

ive been updating the ttr facebook page every now and then too.
TTR-Chrisrx
TTR-Chrisrx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave 11/16/2015, 8:21 am

Fez wrote:i only menotioned the enduro night and sprint night (seperate championships)to attract all crowds. the more people you cater for, the more people potentially can be involved. if we have multiple servers available, its a no brainer, to me anyways

im definatly going to miss the drm mod, and historix (is there an equivilent with rf2?)  

Agreed. If the space is there to run both then it can't hurt. Shortish sprint championships divided by  one-off enduros? I don't think people dropping out of championships is really happening anymore, but whatever's good.

DRM is awesome, and I haven't done anything with the high-end Historics? There's a few rF1 races left to run, I think!

Agree also that three solid servers running would be pretty full on. Sat and Sun are obvious choices, the other one would be best left to a vote? I'd imagine Fri would be the other easiest time but we used to race on Tue/Wed so who knows. The only way I could see a fourth server being used would be as a free-roam type of thing, just leave vehicle choice open for people to come cut laps in whatever for fun. But that's a bit left feild and a long way away at any rate.
Dave
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by CortyGT 11/16/2015, 1:29 pm

Fez wrote:i think it was mentioned we have 6 servers available, 

I looked into this a little more, as I noticed that the RF2 server is using allot more ram & cpu power to run it then RF1 is.

If it were just RF1, then yes could run 6 servers, but RF2, I'm thinking 3 tops ! with the server we have.
There was bigger and better servers available, but also come with a bigger monthly cost.

Right now there is 2x RF1 & 2x RF2 servers up and I think that is pushing it !
The CPU is running at an average of 80% with no one in the servers, so it will be interesting to see what happens with people in them.
I think it would be a idea to shut all other servers down when a race night is run as this could be the reason why we see a little lag every now & then.
Last night I noticed a little and we only had 2x RF1's & 1x RF2 server up.
So I'll have to get into habit to turn all other servers off before going to race.
CortyGT
CortyGT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CortyGT 11/16/2015, 4:55 pm

I've had another look in the server to find out exactly where the CPU power is getting sucked from & it turns out it was something else that was running to do with the data usage meter.

I turned it off and the CPU usage went from using 80 - 90% to using 20 - 30%  What's coming for 2016 !! 1564692679
Just waiting on a reply from who we rent the server off to see if that data usage meter has to be running.
If it doesn't then it should be no problem to run 3x RF2 servers & 2 RF1 servers !
CortyGT
CortyGT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwibrick 11/17/2015, 9:56 am

Had a little go with the fr2 demo last night, pretty decent, ff gave a much better feel than rf1 once I cranked it up a bit, only annoyance was I couldn't find a track map, felt muchmuch more realistic otherwise
kiwibrick
kiwibrick

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR-Chrisrx 11/17/2015, 11:04 pm

no need for a track map once you memorise the track.
TTR-Chrisrx
TTR-Chrisrx

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwibrick 11/18/2015, 6:02 am

Makes it a hell of a lot quicker toto learn a track though
Found the trackmap plugin now anyway
kiwibrick
kiwibrick

Back to top Go down

Post by vandem 11/22/2015, 7:01 pm

Comes a time ...

Like Growler, I was in KSR at the peak of rF1, 20-30 car fields, a busy forum, competitive racing up and down the grid, yearly enduro series.   But I did my share of admin stuff (with GP then rF1), and gradually the league changed a little and didn't feel like fun anymore, so in the last few years I have popped in for the odd HistorX / TCL league here and at other Oz leagues (XGN, AVM etc).  Good fun, but as I'm a slow driver, and don't have much time to practice, sometimes find it lonely and boring at the back of the field.   Reverse grids aren't always the answer, seem to get punted in 1/2 of the races.

Don't have rF2 yet, may look at it in the new year.

But will always be an occasional racer here, NZ time zone and middle age and work stuff means I can't  manage late nights every Sunday.

Thanks for the prompt to donate, will do.

vandem

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwibrick 11/27/2015, 6:33 am

So I took the plunge and got RF2 after trying the demo briefly to see it ran on my current setup.

Jumped on the Megane server last night and had a blast for 20mins, its awesome! Feels much more like I'm actualyl driving a car rather than trying to exploit a physics engine which suits me fine.
Guess I will need quite a few hours of seat time to get a real feel for the game and getting my wheel settings right before I start tinkering with car setups but looks good, now I REALLY need to build up a load cell brake pedal......

/edit
I must donate soon too, dano introduced me to the server quite a few years back and I've only just gotten back into it after a year or 2 off, good to see it still going, I've never actually raced online anywhere else!
kiwibrick
kiwibrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler 11/27/2015, 8:58 am

So...how is Dano, and when is he coming back?
Growler
Growler

Back to top Go down

Post by CortyGT 11/27/2015, 9:45 am

Growler wrote:So...how is Dano, and when is he coming back?

Yep... Dano was a handy bloke to have around !
CortyGT
CortyGT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwibrick 11/27/2015, 10:37 am

I don't know, I haven't been in touch with him for a couple years I guess
kiwibrick
kiwibrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler 11/27/2015, 3:59 pm

I have never met him, but he lives about 2 minutes walking distance from me. I guess I could knock on his door sometime...
Growler
Growler

Back to top Go down

Post by SMT27 1/14/2016, 1:36 pm

Hi All,

I've raced a couple of seasons previously so i thought it was about time to join and donate $50.00 The least I could given the entertainment it provides. Happy to race either RF1 or RF2. I might miss a couple of races on a Sunday night due to work but that's life.

SMT27

Back to top Go down

Post by CortyGT 1/14/2016, 4:27 pm

Cheers for the donation SMT27  What's coming for 2016 !! 222436572

Also welcome to the TTR Racing forum & look forward to seeing you on track again !
CortyGT
CortyGT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vandem 3/6/2016, 3:59 pm

Any thoughts about what is after the LoBs?

LoBs at NZ tracks? Another mod?

I'm away the next couple of weekends, and busy with work (budget month) and arts festival stuff, but will have a couple of spare weeknights and would like to practice for the next series.

vandem

Back to top Go down

Post by OR~WORM 3/6/2016, 5:46 pm

I'd do another LOB series for sure.

OR~WORM

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler 3/6/2016, 9:36 pm

OR~WORM wrote:I'd do another LOB series for sure.
Maybe make a ruling where you can't choose the same model car as the first league.
Growler
Growler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave 3/6/2016, 10:38 pm

Growler wrote:
OR~WORM wrote:I'd do another LOB series for sure.
Maybe make a ruling where you can't choose the same model car as the first league.
Swapsies the Camaro for the XB then? Laughing

I'd be keen for a bit of a twist on the LoB series, but I'd just as easily go for something else.
Maybe even just a couple of one-off races? GT3 / Carrera Cup,  GTPC, RSM V8's?
Dave
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by CortyGT 3/6/2016, 11:51 pm

Not sure if Growler was going to run something next or not ?
From memory he said something about GT3 ?

For the next Legends of Bathurst series I was thinking random International tracks ?
Still thinking of some sort of twist to throw at it though.
CortyGT
CortyGT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler 3/7/2016, 9:56 am

I'm open if you need a break. I'm keen to run the GT3's again. Also I have permission to use the COTY V8 Supercar Mod (I believe converted to rF1 from rf2) KSR are currently running if you wanted something fast. I'm also keen on the Historix at some point.
Just time is against me at the moment.
Growler
Growler

Back to top Go down

Post by Fez 3/7/2016, 2:20 pm

TTR-CortyGT wrote:For the next Legends of Bathurst series I was thinking random International tracks ?
Still thinking of some sort of twist to throw at it though.

night racing is always good for something different
Fez
Fez

Back to top Go down

Post by CortyGT 3/7/2016, 6:28 pm

Fez wrote:night racing is always good for something different

Yeah, I like the night races, but ill have to check if all the cars have lights lol.
I think one or two don't ?
CortyGT
CortyGT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next