Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Renault Megane Series - Round 3: Silverstone Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Renault Megane Series - Round 3: Silverstone Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Renault Megane Series - Round 3: Silverstone Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Renault Megane Series - Round 3: Silverstone Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Renault Megane Series - Round 3: Silverstone Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Renault Megane Series - Round 3: Silverstone Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Renault Megane Series - Round 3: Silverstone Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Renault Megane Series - Round 3: Silverstone Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Renault Megane Series - Round 3: Silverstone Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Renault Megane Series - Round 3: Silverstone Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Renault Megane Series - Round 3: Silverstone

5 posters

Go down

Renault Megane Series - Round 3: Silverstone Empty Renault Megane Series - Round 3: Silverstone

Post by Fez 2/6/2016, 10:26 am

Round 3 of the Megane series will be held at  Silverstone on the 11th of February

Qualifying at 7:30pm TTR time (10 mins)
 race 1 - 15 laps
 race 2 - 15 laps (grid from race 1)
 race 3 - 15 laps (grid from race 2)

There will be a 10 min warmup after qualifying and between races (this may be bypassed if all drivers ready to race)

Tyre wear set at x1
Fuel burn rate set at x1

Mod   : Renualt Meganes (comes pre installed with rFactor 2)
Track : Silverstone - National (comes pre installed with rFactor 2)

There will be no race restarts unless someone drops out as we go to race.
Fez
Fez

Back to top Go down

Renault Megane Series - Round 3: Silverstone Empty Re: Renault Megane Series - Round 3: Silverstone

Post by Kakswell 2/12/2016, 5:54 pm

~Link was deleted due to name of video~

Fez and his poor driving skills.. totally avoidable acco + no readdress after the acco

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Renault Megane Series - Round 3: Silverstone Empty Re: Renault Megane Series - Round 3: Silverstone

Post by TTR-Chrisrx 2/12/2016, 6:22 pm

you moved over on him and then had a second go at cutting across on his nose. that people, is a racing incident and goes to show what happens if you cut across someones nose.
nice action video though!

could always put the 2 of them at the back of the grid for the next round Razz
TTR-Chrisrx
TTR-Chrisrx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 2/12/2016, 6:32 pm

are you serious chirsx? pretty sure you can't go 2 wide into turn 2.. after the first bump.. a driver with any type of brain would slot in behind knowing Full well he has no room to do anything..

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 2/12/2016, 6:33 pm

not only that.. I'm following your line

if you like I can re do the video in slow motion for yoU?
because the incar at 4 seconds is the first bump fez gave me and I keep my car straight following your line then fez had another go

i can't speak for anyone els but i know if it was me and i accidently bumped someone Witch ii see the first one is.. i don't go in for a second round.. not only that.. if i cause an acco.. i readdress

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 2/12/2016, 7:41 pm

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by CortyGT 2/12/2016, 7:49 pm

Kakswell wrote:~Link was deleted due to name of video~

Fez and his poor driving skills.. totally avoidable acco + no readdress after the acco

I watched the replay last night..
From inside kakswell's car in does look like Fez come back for another stab at the rear end.
But ! 
In the overhead camera or chase chase camera, you can see Fez was just holding his line & he has every right to do so !
After the first bump, it looks like kaks's car was unsettled which is what caused the second & third bump.

Racing incident IMO as well....
CortyGT
CortyGT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OR~WORM 2/12/2016, 8:29 pm

I also watched the replay last night and would have to say that Fez was 70% at fault but I still consider it an racing incident as no intention seemed to be evident.
What I am most disgusted in is your response and foul language typed whilst everyone else was still racing. The 1st rule in any race at any clan is no abuse whatsoever. Than to continue it today on public forums is totally uncalled for.
All driving incidents should be forwarded to TTR admins in private messages to be looked at after race night.

OR~WORM

Back to top Go down

Post by CortyGT 2/12/2016, 9:05 pm

OR~WORM wrote:What I am most disgusted in is your response and foul language typed whilst everyone else was still racing. The 1st rule in any race at any clan is no abuse whatsoever. Than to continue it today on public forums is totally uncalled for.
All driving incidents should be forwarded to TTR admins in private messages to be looked at after race night.
Well said WORM  Renault Megane Series - Round 3: Silverstone 3663464393 

This goes for everyone, I know its sometimes hard in the heat of the moment, 
but we're all grown ups (with an exception for WORM  Laughing_about )

Like WORM said though, approach an admin after the race, either on teamspeak (in a separate channel) or via PM on this forum.

For anyone that wants to read the forum rules: CLICK HERE
The rules were set back in 2010, so there may be a few things out of place.

The main thing is, its all about having fun guys, so lets keep it a fun, enjoyable place to race !
CortyGT
CortyGT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 2/12/2016, 9:24 pm

TTR-CortyGT wrote:
Kakswell wrote:~Link was deleted due to name of video~

I watched the replay last night..
From inside kakswell's car in does look like Fez come back for another stab at the rear end.
But ! 
In the overhead camera or chase chase camera, you can see Fez was just holding his line & he has every right to do so !
After the first bump, it looks like kaks's car was unsettled which is what caused the second & third bump.

Racing incident IMO as well....

concidering i cant see turn 2 when in behind chrisx i jumped on his tail to follow his line

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 2/12/2016, 9:27 pm

OR~WORM wrote:I also watched the replay last night and would have to say that Fez was 70% at fault but I still consider it an racing incident as no intention seemed to be evident.
What I am most disgusted in is your response and foul language typed whilst everyone else was still racing. The 1st rule in any race at any clan is no abuse whatsoever. Than to continue it today on public forums is totally uncalled for.
when there is no readdress and a lol thrown at me when i was frustrated. im gonna use a bad word..

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum