Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Possible easter Saturday night fun race Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Possible easter Saturday night fun race Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Possible easter Saturday night fun race Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Possible easter Saturday night fun race Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Possible easter Saturday night fun race Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Possible easter Saturday night fun race Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Possible easter Saturday night fun race Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Possible easter Saturday night fun race Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Possible easter Saturday night fun race Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Possible easter Saturday night fun race Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Possible easter Saturday night fun race

3 posters

Go down

Possible easter Saturday night fun race Empty Possible easter Saturday night fun race

Post by TTR Benny 4/22/2011, 4:04 pm

Any interest in a fun race for Easter Saturday night guys.

Happy to chuck something on the server for some fun.

One option just a thought those running Tuesday's might like for practice maybe take either the NZV8's or the Unleashed over to Monaco for some laps

Or another option see if I can setup NZV8 v Unleashed on controls and some weight somewhere for another Aus v NZ showdown
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Possible easter Saturday night fun race Empty Re: Possible easter Saturday night fun race

Post by Guest 4/22/2011, 4:45 pm

Finally a night I'll be home for a race.

I'm definitely in for some racing tomorrow night.

Unleashed mod at Monaco gets my vote.

Carnage galore. lol

dev

Back to top Go down

Possible easter Saturday night fun race Empty Re: Possible easter Saturday night fun race

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 4/22/2011, 5:22 pm

Yip... Unleashed at Monaco gets my vote too.... cheers cheers cheers
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR=JD 4/22/2011, 5:43 pm

That would be awesome V8s @ Monaco. Unfortunately i will be at the Speedway as we are checking things out before out debut on the 7th May. Got home at 1:00am this morning after working on the car and painting the inside & tonight we are getting the outside ready to paint tonight & take the car back home tomorrow. Then we will re wire it put some guages in Mount the Alluminium race seat etc. Seat came out of a super sedan worth about $850 and got it from a mate for $200 & $100 for a quick release 17" alloy race steering wheel. So going to be busy but it will look so much better than before. Will get some pics up in a few days when i get time.
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 4/22/2011, 6:44 pm

Love to see pictures good luck with it

Sever is up guys with Monaco for some practice I'll be on about 730
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/22/2011, 8:33 pm

Downloading track now then heading online for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 4/23/2011, 11:29 am

Easter Saturday fun night V8 Unleashed at Monaco

For those free tonight Qual will be a 8pm Aest
it will be a shootout style Qual one car at a time

Tyres are open both
Fuel tank is open both
3 x 20 min race with a CPS for each race for 4 x tyres

It is a fun night but this track is extremely difficult regardless how much quicker you are to pass on so please be carefull.

If you can't stop for the back chicanne you must bring the car to a complete stop and then re enter the track when safe to do so. Saying this if the track is blocked in the chicanne this does not apply
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 4/23/2011, 7:40 pm

Doesn't look like I'm going to make this one guys... PC has had a melt down... might be the opportunity for a re-build..................
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 4/23/2011, 10:19 pm

What a good fun night So hard coming up the first hill looking at nothing but vodafone bumper infact thats all I saw for 90 percent of the night.

Wd dev on all three wins great driving all night

Just filling out my insurance claim
I was shopping came out and My car looked like this I swear

Good cleaning racing only real problem was last race I had 55 kg weight penalty on managed to hit every square inch of wall during the last race
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/23/2011, 10:31 pm

I like the 1 lap qualifying it makes it interesting. Screw up and thats it.
Managed second.

Got the jump in race 1 and lead from there. Had Benny following me all race and I had the sweat pouring off me after that race. The concentration needed at Monaco in these beasts in immense. Won the race.

Race 2 started off pole and lead from start to finish. Nice simple session this time. Something happened to Benny and Dano and I had a quiet last half of the race.

Race 3 I got a decent jump but Dano got a better one from second. He lead and was driving away from me. I had a Jim Beam car try 2 moves on me. If he had waited until the pit straight he would have got me but instead I found the wall. I was pretty annoyed but then again thats racing. I put my head down and drove my ass off setting the fastest time in the race. Caught kris pretty fast and he pitted so it was easy on me. Drove hard and caught Dano and Benny just after turn 1. No idea what happened but it gave me a shot at catching Dano. Blew past Benny wen he was recovering. Pitted the same time as Dano and was released right under his wing. Followed him for a lap but for some reason he pitted again. Win the race from there by a decent margin.

All in all a good nights racing and a good night to loose a few pounds (cheers Benny. lol)

Well done to all who turned up.

dev

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down