Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post monaco Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post monaco Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post monaco Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post monaco Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post monaco Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post monaco Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post monaco Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post monaco Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post monaco Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post monaco Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post monaco

5 posters

Go down

Post monaco Empty Post monaco

Post by dano 4/26/2011, 9:35 pm

You know you want to!

dano

Back to top Go down

Post monaco Empty Re: Post monaco

Post by TTR Benny 4/26/2011, 9:59 pm

I do want to but will tomorrow lol
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dano 4/26/2011, 10:15 pm

dano

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 4/26/2011, 10:31 pm

Well done Benny... wow was that close at the top!!!! Very Happy
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 4/27/2011, 9:03 am

Didn’t do much practice as we did a heap of laps in the V8’s on Saturday, Got up to speed pretty quickly not as quick as Webber or Milo but was happy with my pace running 3rd able to punch out mid 1.42 - 1.43 pretty consistently

Qual
Dropped the fuel load down in the car and started to try and push the car was terrible only managed 1:43.5 wasn’t happy and played with setup and the car got worse. Got fourth and was happy as I was in front of Shano and close to where I needed to be to beat Webber for the championship.

Race 1
Knew I had to be in third or better if Webber won both races just to tie the championship starting from fourth was pretty sure this was achievable. Richard got me into turn one and although he started well I was being held up badly watching any chance of third slip away. Dev made a few mistakes and I managed to get back in front of Paul (who got me at the Chicane) when they touched after dev hitting the wall. Dev got into the wall coming out of the turn at the top of the hill and I had a run into turn 4???. Unfortunately on the exit of this corner dev trying to hang on around the outside hit the wall and bounced into my car causing damage that made it hard to make the fast left handers for the balance of the race. At this point I was 6 plus seconds down on Wally26 for third and over drove the car trying chase him down and just ended up hitting the wall to often and once Paul got through just had to settle where I was 5th and hope for a miracle in the last race.

Race 2 Take 2 after first corner pile up Sorry guys got tagged and was a passenger.
Reasonable start was running around 4th and then wally made a mistake and tagged webber I think on the first lap So I was up into 3rd. Was chasing Shano who had found pace again I made a few mistakes trying to keep up got going again each time only to see dano right on me. So sorry If I pulled straight in front of you realise after I may have each time. Got through at the chicane I think after he made a mistake by this stage webber and Paul had go past and disappeared. At this point I was calculating in my head and with Webber in second I was still a point down, oh well I have put up a good fight thown everything at it but continued to watch the gap between Milo and Webber and While Milo was holding out Webber the chance was there that something might happened. Second or Last lap suddenly see that Webber is in third not second and a big gap to Paul the miracle might have just happened after my worst night of the season I might be in with a shot. Crossed the line in Fourth but was still unsure where the points would be it had to be close I was thinking it was a draw or maybe my me just in front. When doing the points I was so wrapped to find I had got there by one point.

Been a great series Dano fantastic tracks selection well run, had great battles all series with a heap of good drivers really enjoy my time. To achieve my First TTR Championship against such quality opponents makes it even better.

Congratulations to Webber and Shano on their great results and podium finishes for the Series

Benny
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shano 4/27/2011, 10:03 am

congrats to benny... and congrats to all involved..

race 1 and 2 did not work out at all for me...

well done dano for a great series..
shano
shano

Back to top Go down

Post by dano 4/27/2011, 10:15 am

I spent most of my time trying not to hold up the title contenders too much.
A couple of times it didn't work so well.
I would probably not have monaco as the last race next time round.
But I think it was well worth including it. I think we had our biggest turn out there obviously monaco is not totally hated.

I've enjoyed the experience running the series. Thanks to everyone that competed.
And an especially big thanks to Benny for helping run it and all the work that you do to keep TTR running. It's much appreciated.

dano

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally26 4/27/2011, 12:24 pm

First of all Ace series and great tracks.
grats to ben on a hard fought 1 point lead in the championship.

Race one surprised myself and for a while I was in second place until i made a mistake at the end of the main straight(main straight being loosely termed)
ended up 4th and was happy with that.

Race 2 I had a brain fade in front of Webber and accidentally took him out, sorry mate, i may of cost you the championship.
parked it to readdress and took off again but i noticed a car back in the same spot so I stopped to readdress again incase i took someone else out.

I was greeted by a car reversing around the track???????????????????????????????????????
Anyhow started to press on again but devil was struggling and asked me to wait.. in the interest of giving him someone to race and maybe rekindling the ol famous dev/wally battles I decided to wait for him. unfortunately he was struggling with the pooch's here and we couldn't quite muster up the great competitions we used to have..

To the reversing pooch, probably not great conduct in a race that meant a lot for the leaders..

W26
Wally26
Wally26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/28/2011, 12:22 pm

What a horrific meeting that was.

I had no practice at all in these cars leading up to the racing.

Qualifying I got a dismal second to last row start.

Race 1 I got a wicked start and went from 7th or 8th to 4th in one corner. Sadly this wouldn't last as I just couldn't get a handle on these cars at this track. Rolled it on pit straight (no idea how the hell I managed to do that (I still havn't seen the replay) but it was pretty infuriating. If it hadn't been for Shano getting stuck int he wall (how did that happen again???) I would have been dead last. Good smash at the end of the race left me feeling slightly better.

Race 2 was aweful. Looped it around a fair few times in the first lap . Started playing cat and mouse with Wally for a few laps then spun it again. Pretty much gave up after that and getting lapped a few times. DNF'd from final race as I would have had to do another lap with both front tyres blown and severe suspension damage with a remodeled bodykit as well.

All in all I didn't really enjoy the racing but the humor in the pits was well worth it.

Richard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down