Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Welcome To The TTR Finanical Members Section Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Welcome To The TTR Finanical Members Section Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Welcome To The TTR Finanical Members Section Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Welcome To The TTR Finanical Members Section Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Welcome To The TTR Finanical Members Section Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Welcome To The TTR Finanical Members Section Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Welcome To The TTR Finanical Members Section Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Welcome To The TTR Finanical Members Section Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Welcome To The TTR Finanical Members Section Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Welcome To The TTR Finanical Members Section Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Welcome To The TTR Finanical Members Section

3 posters

Go down

Welcome To The TTR Finanical Members Section Empty Welcome To The TTR Finanical Members Section

Post by TTR Benny 5/6/2011, 11:02 am

Firstly Before anything Thank you for you donation and support of Trans Tasman Rivals.

The Server With the Dollar the way it is costs us around $50.00 - $52.00 per month to keep online. Which ends up around $600.00 - $650.00 per Year and your contribution makes this easier on myself which I very much appreciate.

The reason I have added the Finanical Members section and signatures to members that have donated is for three reasons first being to give the people who have donated a little more for the sacrfice they are making by donating. Secondly once my house sells I'm going to struggle to make the server payments for a couple of months hence why we introduced the signature to see if there were members that would be happy to donate. Finally being that I would like to take this League further again with our own website www.transtasmanrivals.com or something like this. To do this will add cost of a couple around $200 per year. Having this would enable us to have our own download section uploading of info server information live feed etc plus easy for people to find our league but to this we would need to get some donations in to help.

So to repay members that are willing to contribute to the league we would like to include you guys in upcoming series development offer you the chance to run your own series and we are working on other benfiets at the moment. Running of your own series is currently available to all members but as the numbers are have grown and the fact we would I want to offer a reward to the members that have contributed we are going to bring it back to finanical members have first option running series. The other part is that in this section of the forum we will discuss more about where we are heading with the league which you will be apart of.

Over the Next Few weeks you see more information being added things you will see in this section is discussions that as Admin we have regarding long term series development etc.

Regards Ben
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The TTR Finanical Members Section Empty Re: Welcome To The TTR Finanical Members Section

Post by TTR kris 5/13/2011, 9:32 pm

just a pitty my nz dollars dont buy many ozzie dollars, lol, but all helps out i spose
thanks for the well run racing,
its hard to find good people that like clean racing like most of us here enjoy in the ttr environment ,
high five
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The TTR Finanical Members Section Empty Re: Welcome To The TTR Finanical Members Section

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 5/13/2011, 10:32 pm

yeah Kris... about 200 NZ pesos to buy a Aussie dollar Very Happy
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum