Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
post Brno  Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
post Brno  Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
post Brno  Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
post Brno  Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
post Brno  Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
post Brno  Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
post Brno  Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
post Brno  Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
post Brno  Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
post Brno  Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

post Brno

+10
Obbzy
Wally26
wobblyone
groupcaction
BillyBob
Berlsy
menthol369
racer69
shaynskyline
TTR kris
14 posters

Go down

post Brno  Empty post Brno

Post by TTR kris 6/26/2011, 8:49 pm

post Brno  Wtcc_r27

Race 2
post Brno  Wtcc_r28

Class 2 results(for the meeting)
1st:WobblyOne - 43
2nd:Mozza - 37
3rd:David Paterson - 27
4th:Wally26 - 25
5th:shaynskyline - 18

dont you guys say sorry with quick chat keys when you take somone out?
i hope i wasnt taken out on purpose in revenge of the hit from a red ford in 1st corner lap3
as i was in behind when that happened in my red ford ( the other one ), i was having a few good battles with people before then
thanks for the racing

Last edited by TTR kris on 6/27/2011, 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

post Brno  Empty Re: post Brno

Post by shaynskyline 6/26/2011, 8:59 pm

**edited to be less negative**

oooh, i didnt really wanna start this topic, so thanks Kris.

Basically its about lap 14 at the moment. can hear you guys still going around. hope you all did well.

I missed qualy, started second last.
i was eating dinner, and missed qualifying, so i got the chance to start from the back of the grid. great to overtake ppl at least.

First race, i think i may have bumped BillyBob, im sorry man, didnt mean to do it.

Finished 10th or something, with about 5DNFs so 15th i guess.
WooHoo, managed to pass some people and finished in 10th place. Stoked!

Second race, soo much lagg and stutter, i could hardly keep the car on the road. Basically undrive-able. No idea what that is about.
In the second race i was experiencing some high ping rates, which gave me some good practice in a race where the track is shuddering all over the place.

Then i was starting to go real wide on corners, and couldnt get any grip, hit a wall.
Was a hoot driving around at half pace trying to keep the car on the track. Then i got an exciting ride into a barrier, wow bumpy!

Looked at the replay to discover id been going around with a flat tyre. No wonder i posted 3, 2:30 laps. GG me.
Lol, im such a goose, i didnt even realise that one of my tyres had no air left in it. ahaha. Ah well, ill learn to have the tyre monitor on the LCD from now on.

I thought it was the lag causing it.
Im so silly. I thought i couldnt stay on the track cos of my connection.

Epic failure.
So much fun in this race. Im really glad i practiced all week for it.

/whinge
Thanks for a great nite guys.

Last edited by shaynskyline on 6/26/2011, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

shaynskyline

Back to top Go down

Post by racer69 6/26/2011, 9:18 pm

Not a bad nights racing here

I just couldn't get the Supra onto the pace here for whatever reason, the car felt ok driving but i guess the tendency to understeer combined with the lack of torque told on the car here.

Had some great battles in both races with Shano, we were almost joined at the hip. Also had some good dices with Dave, Billy Bob, Trippy and Wally. You were unlucky Wally, i guess you were out of tyres?

Roll on now the two longer races at Silverstone next week and particularly Bathurst the week after Smile
racer69
racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by menthol369 6/26/2011, 9:28 pm

almost missed quali due to lack of the password, ended up doing one lap and gettign 5th

Race 1 i had a bad start, went back to 7th or so but swallowed a few on t1. i hunted groupc adn webber down with lots of pressure from wobbly in the m3 i think. but the seirra was a thirsty thing and 6 laps of fuel didnt quite make it, i ran outta steam on the 2nd last turn, going from 3rd to 5th

Race 2, even though i won it didnt feel at all earnt. i accidentally took webber out on t1 on lap 7 or something. we were having a great dice, under and over passes etc, i was right on his bumper going into t1, i braked 4 or so car lengths earlier than my normal point ( before webbers lights came on) but the commo somehow was slowing faster than me, i tried to straighten and go wide but i taged his rear end. really sorry mate.

menthol369

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/26/2011, 9:41 pm

Interesting night racing for me.

Had to restart PC and modem to get a new IP as I kept getting the old "Join timed out" notice.

Got a couple of laps in and managed a 4th on the grid. Suprised, 2nd Group 2 behind old mate, Wobbles.

R1 - Got a good start and all was going well till T3 and the phone rang.....MOFO!!! So I answered it and was on it for about a minute I reckon. Had a bit of a drive after that, in a rather p/o'd state. Got up to 12th I think, with a couple of DNF's helping my cause.

R2 - Got another good start and made up a few positions off the start. Had Mercedes No. 1 driver, Wally, breathing down my neck whilst I tried to find a way past Racer and Kris I think it was.

All I remember was having a couple of corners side by side with Racer. After that it's pretty much a blur. Remember catching Berlsey and trying to find a way past his Commo. During the week I'd been having epic trouble trying to round up Commies, having practiced with Bob, and spent the best part of 10 laps sitting on Webbers backside!
Eventually he made a mistake and ran wide, and that was all I needed! lol.

Ran as long as possible, then pitted and came out right on Wobbly. He outbraked himself into T1 to get past me so I managed to sneak up alongside for the run down to the next turn. We banged doors there and then down to the next corner we also banged doors, but I think that was where I got past and got away from him. Then I could wave goodbye to the little BMW! Made me a very happy man (Hope you're reading that Wobbs!) Laughing

Chased down GroupC and got up the inside of him and then tried to chase Dan, but was more hoping for a mistake from him.. Which didn't happen. So I managed a 2nd, one better than last time out at Spa. Woo!

Congrats on all, some good racing through the field.

Interested to see if we use 1988 silverstone... HP-fest right there! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by racer69 6/26/2011, 9:49 pm

mozza wrote:Interested to see if we use 1988 silverstone... HP-fest right there! Very Happy

It will be '88 SIlverstone from memory (as we used '88 Monza, '88 Spa etc...)
racer69
racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down

post Brno  Empty post : brno

Post by Berlsy 6/26/2011, 9:59 pm

Qualified pretty well managed to get into the 14s and got 5th position

R1 got a pretty good start and was in fifth trying to keep up with the top 4 but they were slowly getting away, drove around by myself for the rest of the race but got past dan when he ran out of fuel to take 4th

R2 bogged down off the start and was running 7th out of turn 1. got past billy and was having a good little battle with wobbly until his car dissapeared, not really sure what hapened there. wobbly slowly caught back up to me but i couldn't hold him off, commodore was just to much of a boat. mozza got past me next and webber was also catching me pretty quick. we both pitted on the same lap. was hoping to be able to hold webber off (wishfull thinking) but he got past me with 2 laps to go. finished 6th, pretty happy with that cause wasn't a fan of that track

thanks for the racing guys, looking forward to the next one

cheers berlsy

Berlsy

Back to top Go down

post Brno  Empty Too busy

Post by BillyBob 6/26/2011, 10:05 pm

TTR kris wrote:dont you guys say sorry with quick chat keys when you take somone out?
i hope i wasnt taken out on purpose in revenge of the hit from a red ford in 1st corner lap3
as i was in behind when that happened in my red ford, i was having a few good battles with people before then
thanks for the racing

Kris i am sorry for race 2 i gave you a few good rubs.. i would have apologized at the time but i was flat out trying to keep the pig on track let alone trying to find the keyboard in the dark.
BillyBob
BillyBob
Financial Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by groupcaction 6/26/2011, 10:46 pm

Good track Brno, it's got abit if everything!! Happy to be on the front row with Webber!
Race 1: Got a good start n went side by side into 1, had a great dice with Webber for the next few corners. Wobbly got a run on me and got past me with a great dice underbrakes! I got back past Wobbly and set after Webber, it looked like his tyres were shot, I tried my best to get past him but he held onto the lead for a close victory of about a tenth! Nice racin' Webb, that was top stuff!!

Race 2: Started 7th, got a great start and was up to 3rd on exit of turn 1. Dan leading from Webber and myself... We all settled down to a great battle, I had a great view of them both taking turns at the lead. Into 1 im not sure what exactly happened but it looked like Dan tagged Webber into 1... I took over the lead and pulled a nice gap to Dan. I pitted and only took front tyres (Big mistake) .. I came out in the lead but the car was a pig, rear tyres went to jelly a lap later and I lost it on exit of turn 1... Dan got the lead back off me and from there I struggled to the end letting Mozza n Wobbly through and I picked up a 4th... Alittle disappointed with the 2nd race but we'll carry onto Silverstone next week!
groupcaction
groupcaction

Back to top Go down

Post by wobblyone 6/26/2011, 11:01 pm

really great race meeting as usual and gotta say am really enjoying racing with you all, quali put a 13.2 in which was .5 of my best but woulnt have made any difference with the group 1 being in the 11's Smile quali p3, had a good start and battled early n with group c who is always hard to stay with, i had to be really aggressive on the brakes in the tight stuff to pretty much just try and drive it up the inside and block pass whenever possible to try to slow the cossies and holdens down and not get held up in the tight stuff where us group 2 get our laptimes from, groupc finally pulled enough of a gap to stop me making dives and had a great battle with dan, all the time keeping webber and groupc with a few seconds, got dan on last lap not sure if he had to slow with fuel probs or tyres, grabbed p3 maybe another lap or 2 and the group ones might have been within reach as there laptimes started to drop Smile

race two.......ill never here the end off this from my old mucker mozz im sure Smile p6 good start drove round the outside of a lot of cars into t1 after being swallowed up, then outbraked a few into t2, then had a great battle with bersly in that bloody holden again Smile getting beaten up down the straights, next thing i lost screen for a while dead black like disconnect then came back had lost im not sure how much time but bersly was well off in distance with mozza breathing down my neck, put my head down and slowly pully that enzed holden back over 4-5 laps and managed to put a pass on and make enough of a gap so bersly couldnt come back at me........then spend ages chuckling to myself as i watched mozz trying his guts out to pass a as usual very concentrated quick holden driver who refused to let the merc past by be bloody consistant and on the limit, i thought id have a great result her maybe even a win as id disconnected come back and was pulling the leaders back who were no doubt having tyre issues b4 the pitstop, i then made the mistake of going one more lap than i should b4 my pitstop, which was silly as i pretty much had to limp back on that lap rolling into pits, id had to shortshift all the way to get there and had allowed mozz to catch up, i couldnt do bugger all and let him by, after pit pulled back up to 4th and with a few laps left saw mozz exiting pits as i came down straight him on new tyres i had to get into t1 b4 him which i did, we had a right ding dont and i was shouting at myself the whole time no way mozz u bugger...we swopped paint for some time but eventually his new tyres got the better of me and he pulled a slight gap, with about 2 laps to go caught group c who was obviously suffering with tyres and damage and passed him to take p3,

still not happy mozz got p2.........ill NEVER hear the end of this

ps big thankyou to shano, ever the gent thanks for moving out of the way when i came through, thanks to admin 4 great nite....glad i stuck with my little m3 as its great fun trying hard to stick with those group 1 cars , luv it Smile
wobblyone
wobblyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/27/2011, 12:08 am

wobblyone wrote:still not happy mozz got p2.........ill NEVER hear the end of this

No, Wobbs, no you wont lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally26 6/27/2011, 5:22 am

Ok. Driving standards by all drivers, not pointing at anyone in particular has slipped dramatically.

CLEAN IT UP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's not forget the reason all of us race here in the first place... close friendly racing .... we are all friends here and there are NO sheepstatiobns for winning.

If someone is beside you into a corner, both parties give racing room etc etc etc....

Expecting good clean racing at Silverstone back to our old standards thankyou.

W26

Having problems finding the xml for race 1. can anyone email it to me please for results.... mine is coming up 0 laps for some reason
Wally26
Wally26

Back to top Go down

Post by wobblyone 6/27/2011, 9:07 am

what do u mean....I dont get a sheep station......hhhmmmmmm, i may have to reconsider my membership, that was a big reason i joined.... lol!

in all seriousness tho honestly as a rule i thought the driving standards were pretty good wall, ive had no issues as yet, other than the usual door rubbing with is mandatory for touring cars affraid

cheers wobb
wobblyone
wobblyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Obbzy 6/27/2011, 10:03 am

Decided to jump ship to the Alfa at about 7pm, no setup, no practice (no idea, oh that's just normal!!! Very Happy )
this should be interesting!

Qually, managed a 2:19.xx for 13th which I thought would be o.k on a guesstimate setup.

R1. Usual slow start, got half way up pit straight when the wheel started to turn all by itself???
Realised the wheel had malfunctioned like the ffb setting was back-to-front!!! No-way was
Igonna try to race like that. DNF & reboot the wheel & game.

R2. The wheel worked all race which was great, changed USB ports as I think the one I was usuing for
the wheel has a fault somewhere. Another slow start but recovered to be behind Shayn in about 14th.
Followed Shayn around until his computer "Gremlins" got the better of him (looks like we both had our share
of computing issues Crying or Very sad ). Apart from a few guys who crashed/spun off repassing me the rest of the race was quiet
but at least trouble free!

Really enjoyed the Alfa, may be a little slower in a straight line than the VK but handles like a dream, so
much more fun to drive (and easily controllable powerslides when the tyres started to wear! clown ).

Really enjoy Silverstone, so looking forward to this weeks racing.
Catch yas then.
Obbzy
Obbzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/27/2011, 10:23 am

Just an observation, from, I guess, an outsiders point of view.... When you finish the race, maybe wait until everyone has crossed the line before starting the text chat. Because there is such a big field, and there are battles throughout the field, the text chat can be distracting to some drivers who are fighting down to the line... Just a thought, that's all Very Happy

Carry on Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Obbzy 6/27/2011, 11:22 am

mozza wrote:Just an observation, from, I guess, an outsiders point of view.... When you finish the race, maybe wait until everyone has crossed the line before starting the text chat. Because there is such a big field, and there are battles throughout the field, the text chat can be distracting to some drivers who are fighting down to the line... Just a thought, that's all Very Happy

Carry on Smile

It would be preferential to have as many on Ventrilo as possible. That would cut down on the texting.
Plus, if people have problems it's easier for others to help on chat. Another 2 cents Very Happy .

Cheers
Obbzy
Obbzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Webber 6/27/2011, 11:23 am

I had a good Sunday for the most part, and really enjoyed watching the lighter cars come into their own here. Shayn you're going to add speed from here on in, Mozza you did a fantastic job to cart the Merc to 2nd in R2, and Wobbly you were equally impressive in the M3 - you would have dominated proceedings if you had stayed in the Cossie.

I put in a good bit of practice this week, expecting to be in damage limitation mode a second behind GroupCAction and Dan_gtsx (menthol369). Can't say that Brno is my favourite track, it's basically the same left-right combo separated by straights of varying lengths. Might be biased though considering I'm in the heavy Commodore.

I was as surprised as everyone else to pull out a 2:11 to scrape into pole by 4 hundredths over the Sierra. That was probably my greatest achievement of the entire season and I was stoked to be starting on pole, but not expecting great things in the races.

Imagine my surprise again as in Race 1 I won, but it wasn't at all easy. GroupCAction in the Sierra got a good start and we battled hard in the first corners, but he was ambushed by Wobblyone in the M3 allowing me to pull a 2 sec gap or so. Then an intense battle began. Though GCA and I weren't passing each other etc, there was obvious immense pressure and both he and I were driving very well. I had opted for Hard tyres at the expense of pace, so the tyres were hanging in there, but obviously the Commodore needed to be thrashed to the absolute limit to keep pace round here. The gap at the end was under a car length and if the finish line were further up it would have been GCA on the top step.

By now I was thinking all the effort over the week has paid off, and if I pull off a good Race 2 I can recover championship wise from the disconnect in Spa.

Got an Apollo 11 like liftoff in Race 2 and was up from 8th to 2nd by turn 2, setting the scene. Used momentum to pull first from Dan_gtsx in T3, he was very polite in giving room. I tried to pull away but he was very close, so I decided to let him past so I could focus on keeping the tyres cool, but also stave off GCA. A few laps later Dan_gtsx's pace had dropped and I repassed him in an epic 3-corner manoeuvre that had respectful but exciting switchbacks and door to door racing. I was chuffed as all the effort was paying off and I had race pace to win. My grin converted itself into a frown as the very next lap I was rammed out of the lead by Dan_gtsx who braked too late on the pit straight.

Don't worry about it Dan_gtsx these things happen. Certainly credit goes to GroupCAction who is able to follow the Commodore very closely and I have renewed respect for how tough life would be for you in the Sierra.

After that the fire had gone out and just cruised to the finish. Briefly had a good battle with Berlsy, it was a delight to see him taking his Commodore round in a quick fashion.
Webber
Webber

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Crossland 6/27/2011, 12:22 pm

Obbzy wrote:

It would be preferential to have as many on Ventrilo as possible. That would cut down on the texting.
Plus, if people have problems it's easier for others to help on chat. Another 2 cents Very Happy .

Cheers
Hmm I joined in the Vent server for Spa & it was 100% empty.
Steve Crossland
Steve Crossland

Back to top Go down

Post by Obbzy 6/27/2011, 1:20 pm

Steve Crossland wrote:
Obbzy wrote:

Cheers
Hmm I joined in the Vent server for Spa & it was 100% empty.

Kris & I were on last night, Benny gets on when he races, apart from that no-one else bothers.
Obbzy
Obbzy

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 6/27/2011, 3:38 pm

BillyBob wrote:
TTR kris wrote:dont you guys say sorry with quick chat keys when you take somone out?
as i was in behind when that happened in my red ford, i was having a few good battles with people before then
thanks for the racing

Kris i am sorry for race 2 i gave you a few good rubs.. i would have apologized at the time but i was flat out trying to keep the pig on track let alone trying to find the keyboard in the dark.

all good billybob, i dont mind rubs and taps even the real race cars do that, good fun, its being smashed off the track i dont like, it happens i know, but most servers i go to people say sorry
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by wobblyone 6/27/2011, 4:24 pm

Webb......me impressive in the M3, and mozz has been taken over by aliens recently. so not really....... we are just making the best out of good cars Smile

i think all of us would agree the drive of the weekend would go to u in that pig of a holden mate.........anyone whos tried one appreciates what a mission it is just to keep it on the track let alone churn out the laptimes u do

grats dude, infact anyone in a holden deserves a medal lol!
wobblyone
wobblyone

Back to top Go down

Post by shano 6/27/2011, 4:56 pm

well i enjoyed both races had some ace battles in both of them.... thumbs up to racer semmed to be very close at times and battled nicely without any troubles... totaaly enjoyed this round and well done to the top guys...

shano
shano

Back to top Go down

Post by BillyBob 6/27/2011, 6:22 pm

Well I hated this circuit.. felt like i was playing golf with a baseball bat and a brick.
Having said that i loved the racing this round thoroughly enjoyable!.
Started R1 from 10th and missed the green completely and bogged down... balking Wally26 badly (sorry Wal) ended up in a good battle with Trippy for the first half of the lap who finally nailed me closely followed by Shayn. Spun at T6 and 14th just ahead of Wally and a fair distance behind TTR kris.
Made a few passes.. Shayn out on the turf and Dave patterson a little further on. Kept chasing TTR kris and was pleasantly surprised to pass at the end of L4 (tyres i guess). Now in 9th behind Dano who i passed on L5 looked like tyres for him also. Now 9th with kris coming fast. Passed Trippy at the final corner (spun?) for 8th spot and a drag race to keep it from kris.. another 100m and he would have nailed me. Very happy with 8th! Very Happy

R2 pole! good start but quickly passed by Webber, Dan, and GroupC and ino 4th. Slowly slipped back through the field with massive understeer. Settled in at 10th trying to stay in touch with Shano, and back to 7th as the front runners took their pitstops. I was then passed by Dave Gibson in the Volvo (somebody shoot me lol) and then disconnected by my IP... race over.

Despite this setback it was great racing.
I found everyone racing hard but clean.. when 2 cars go door to door, both on the ragged edge somethings got to give eventually... I blame adrenalin Wal
BillyBob
BillyBob
Financial Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 6/27/2011, 8:13 pm

BillyBob wrote:Well I hated this circuit.. felt like i was playing golf with a baseball bat and a brick.
Having said that i loved the racing this round thoroughly enjoyable!.
Started R1 from 10th and missed the green completely and bogged down... balking Wally26 badly (sorry Wal) ended up in a good battle with Trippy for the first half of the lap who finally nailed me closely followed by Shayn. Spun at T6 and 14th just ahead of Wally and a fair distance behind TTR kris.
Made a few passes.. Shayn out on the turf and Dave patterson a little further on. Kept chasing TTR kris and was pleasantly surprised to pass at the end of L4 (tyres i guess). Now in 9th behind Dano who i passed on L5 looked like tyres for him also. Now 9th with kris coming fast. Passed Trippy at the final corner (spun?) for 8th spot and a drag race to keep it from kris.. another 100m and he would have nailed me. Very happy with 8th! Very Happy

good fun A
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by elgibo 6/28/2011, 12:30 am

Pmed Kris.

Quali was good for me Smile Had a really good final lap setting my fastest ever time which is as it should be Razz

R1 was a big disappointment. After lining up just in front of shano, I got a moderate start and ended up slotting in just behind him after the first corner. Was shaping up to be an epic battle even after the first 2 laps Smile Then you all dissapeared Sad Router bummed out. Had to watch the race progress on the server list.

R2 started at the back of the grid. Good a rocket start and slowly started progressing through the field through either overtakes or others mistakes. Started hassling wally and managed to get passed him - only to be retaken on the next few bends. Was fighting back hard at the end of the main straight but was spun around by one of the sierras who had had a mishap earlier. Was overtaken by shano - and we resumed where we left off from R1. I ended up getting a run on him only to come around the corner into the back of a sierra who was behind a holden coming back onto the track. I'm sorry I didn't apologise as it happened so fast and I wasn't sure what had happened. I'm very sorry if I screwed your race. I'm afraid I don't have any quick chat keys, so maybe I'll get on vent next time.

Recovering from that, spent the next load of laps closing down shano and racer as they had passed Smile Managed to catch them both as they battled and passed them a little further on. Then realised my fuel strategy was really really not going to work....by about 6 laps! Setup my pit stop only to put a little too much fuel in. Shano pitted directly in front of me - and I saw him race off into the dust as I sat there refuelling Razz Rejoined just in front of racer, who was pressuring hard - causing me to spin off on cold tyres. Racer was again battling with shano, but managed to pass him a little further ahead. Was closing both down by about a second a lap, but was about 4s behind on the final lap. As luck would have it - as it had previously, shano decided to have an offroad trip on the final two bends and kindly let me by Wink What a gentleman Razz Chrs mate Very Happy

I'm very thankful for being invited to take part in these events - especially since there aren't many people that race these cars online. Smile

I'm trying very hard to improve my racing skills, but I'm still very much a novice in racing online. I always try to say sorry if I have caused any problems, but not everyone does it every time - even here from my experience. If I don't do it during the race - I always make sure to do it afterwards. Smile
elgibo
elgibo

http://www.davegibson.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by shano 6/28/2011, 8:14 am

well i need to really sort out my last 2 corner last lap glitch.. i think its volvo related lol... as last few races i have done the same thing hahahahahah.... but awesome race and battles... love it...
shano
shano

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 6/28/2011, 4:57 pm

i really enjoy the races that need fuel strategies
thanks for the pm elgibo good to get that sorted mate
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content