Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Moin moin... Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Moin moin... Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Moin moin... Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Moin moin... Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Moin moin... Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Moin moin... Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Moin moin... Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Moin moin... Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Moin moin... Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Moin moin... Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Moin moin...

+2
moo
NilsLuedemann
6 posters

Go down

Moin moin... Empty Moin moin...

Post by NilsLuedemann 7/28/2011, 5:48 am

... from the other side of the world: This is our local greeting for everyone, hello to all here in this forums!

My name is Nils, 35 years (old), coming from Scheessel, that´s located between Hamburg and Bremen, in northern Germany.

I found your very interesting league while I was online in the rFactor lobby, searching for a leauge that races with the Enduracers or the TCL mod for rFactor.

I am not a "hardcore" online Simracer, so I don´t practise every day, but I do online racing since 6 years now, started with GT Legends, which I played very much. Then I came to a little bit LFS, but more rFactor, where there are existing a few very good mods. I am member in one of the biggest german online racing league since 3 years now. My favourite mods I have drive there were GPC79, DTM 2007 and VLN2005. In end of June they start a season with a brand new DRM Mod, but a short season with 6 Endurance races, one per month. That´s why I am searcing for a league that uses Enduracers, or another classic mod like even TCL, I love this mod, but didn´t race with this very much yet - I would like to do this (Your upcoming Australian TCC 1988), that´s why I have registered myself here!

I like classic cars / Youngtimers the most of all cars, my hobby no. one is my 1990 Audi 100 2.3E Type 44, with the old school 5 cylinder engine and in a very rare colour "Tornado-red", it has run 316.000 km now overall - and it runs and runs with a very cool sound, but there is always a little bit work to do at.

If it would be OK for you I would like to drive in your TCL league with you. Write and speak englich wouldn´t be a big problem for me, I have a Logitech G27 wheel, and an ACT Labs GPL shifter, modified with a better stick. Your races are on Sunday evenings, here in Germany it must be 6 hours later, when I have looked correct in the internet, that would be on early afternoon on, that would fit!

Do you use the TCL mod that can be downloaded at rFactorcentral (V1.1)? Or do you have a special version? And do I need a skinpack or something?

And one more question: Does your ATCC1988 races start weekly on Sundays, or every 2 or 3 weeks...?

Would be great to see you on track these days!

NilsLuedemann
NilsLuedemann

Back to top Go down

Moin moin... Empty Re: Moin moin...

Post by moo 7/28/2011, 7:12 am

Um yeah every Sunday and there no custom skins but you are welcome to join along

moo

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 7/28/2011, 8:21 am

hi bro
welcome
pm wally about TCL or look under sunday nights racing
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/28/2011, 10:21 am

Welcome mate.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the TCL events here, the racing is fantastic, hard and fair.

See you on track soon, I hope!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Paterson 7/28/2011, 1:25 pm

Guten Tag Nils,

We use TCL v1.1 from rfactor central. Races are at 10:30am Sunday German time.
David Paterson
David Paterson

Back to top Go down

Post by NilsLuedemann 7/28/2011, 4:48 pm

Hi,

oh that means that your time zone is New Zealand time? 10.30 means get up ealrier on Sundays, hehe... But that would be no problem, too.

I have already installed the mod in V1.1 in my rF a few months ago, yesterday evening I have installed all the tracks for the ATCC championship. I know only Bathurst from online racing (did many races with GTL on this track), all other tracks would be new for me, I only know them from the TV. I think this could be very interesting races with these cars on these tracks.

Where do I have to register for the championship? In your SLS system? And the car numbers from the registered drivers are the cars that are not free? Then I would search for a car today or tomorrow for the registration, and get some training for Calder...

Hope to see you soon...
NilsLuedemann
NilsLuedemann

Back to top Go down

Post by David Paterson 7/28/2011, 5:29 pm

Hi Nils, we are 2 hours behind NZ, 9 hours ahead of Germany.

Register in our SLS.
David Paterson
David Paterson

Back to top Go down

Moin moin... Empty Bad luck...

Post by NilsLuedemann 8/2/2011, 6:52 am

Hello,

unfortunately I have to say that my girlfriend had an accident yesterday, and now is in hospital.

It´s not too heavy, although she must stay there for a couple of weeks.

That means that the next sundays there won´t be any time to do race because I can´t visit her very often in the week, caused in my work. So I will be as often as possible at her, and that will be on every sunday.

That´s the reason I have declined myself out of the SLS system for the ATCC 88 Championship.

But don´t cancel out my account. I would like to race with you in the future, I hope for the next championship...

See you soon on track!
NilsLuedemann
NilsLuedemann

Back to top Go down

Post by David Paterson 8/2/2011, 11:00 am

Hey Nils, sad to hear. I hope your g/f will be well soon. Look forwrd to racing you when you have time in future.
David Paterson
David Paterson

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 8/2/2011, 4:29 pm

hope to see you buddy when your lady gets better
take care
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by NilsLuedemann 7/2/2012, 1:20 am

Hi all!

Nearly one year has left. Meahwhile my girlfriend is almost OK, and I have bulit a new PC for myself. And: The racing fever got me back! I have finished the actual DRM season in our german league on the second place overall in Div. 1, and there will be a new DRM season after the summer. But I almost would like to drive TCL races, unfortunately this mod isn´t very popular at this moment in Europe any more...

Would it be possible to re-join your league, and have some TCL fun?

Do you drive an TCL/ATCC season at this moment, would there be a free place to race with you? I think I have chosen the Mustang of Lawrie Nelson in the last year.

What do I have to do to re-join? I already installed the TCL mod V1.1 incl. the Wolfert sound updates into a fresh rF folder...

Many thanks in advance for your feedback, and have a nice rest-sunday!

Best regards from Germany!
NilsLuedemann
NilsLuedemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Webber 7/2/2012, 7:57 am

Guten Tag Nils,

Glad to hear your girlfriend is recovering, and awesome to have you back.

Of course you're welcome to join our TCL races, and we also have a DRM season coming up.

Right now, we have 2 separate TCL series running at the same time, both on Sundays. Here's a link for the timetable (click Sundays tab at the bottom)

1) Our NZTCC follows New Zealand tracks in ATCC and Bathurst 1985-1986 cars: the next track is Wigram. Two of our members with artistic talent have created a lot of contemporary skins, and there's an extra car you must download: the Alfa GTV6. Fuel and tyres mean there is good equality between cars, but the 635csi, 190E, Rover, or VK Commodore would be my recommendation.

2) Our ATCC series precedes real life (current) V8 Supercars rounds by 1 week in 1988 Bathurst and ATCC cars. The Sierra RS500 is the quickest.

Here are the files you'll need for the NZTCC:

Alfa-Romeo GTV6 addon:
http://www.ttrracing.com/admin/mods/TCLAlfaRomeoGTV6.rar

Skins done by racer69 (Luke) and David Paterson, who owns one of the AE86s run in this series:
http://www.ttrracing.com/admin/mods/Dave&Racercombinedskins.rar

The remaining tracks:
Sunday 8 July
24-Jan-88, Wigram, B&H Series Rnd 4.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yu4jes17jfs4947/WigramGPL.rar

Sunday 15 July
30-Jan-88, Timaru International Motor Raceway (Levels Raceway), B&H Series Rnd 5.
http://ttrracing.com/admin/tracks/Timaru.rar

And register on SLS (link above...)
Webber
Webber

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler 7/2/2012, 10:39 am

Hi Nils,

Good to see some international flavour here!
I’m part of the New Zealand scene but enjoy racing here with these guys as its good clean fun yet competitive.
I read further up that you are keen on Enduracers. Out of interest we here in New Zealand are looking at a 3 round Endurance series using the Enduracers mod.
I don’t have details as yet but I believe something will be posted up soon.
Details will be posted up here. (http://www.kiwisimracing.net.nz/forum/)

Growler.
Growler
Growler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum