Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Ruapuna Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Ruapuna

+3
wobblyone
squeeekmo
KKR kwik-kiwi
7 posters

Go down

Post Ruapuna Empty Post Ruapuna

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 9/27/2011, 9:00 pm

Great turn out... Very Happy

I will do my race report tomorrow as I need my beauty sleep Sleep

How much fun did you have!??? bounce bounce bounce bounce
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post Ruapuna Empty Re: Post Ruapuna

Post by squeeekmo 9/27/2011, 9:15 pm

Missed pole by a tenth or so to Wobbly.
Race 1: I finished 2nd behind Wobbly (story of my life)
Race 2: Disconnected :/
Race 3: Disconnected :///////

Crying or Very sad
squeeekmo
squeeekmo

Back to top Go down

Post by wobblyone 9/27/2011, 10:27 pm

lol squeek i feel 4 ya mate Smile

it will happen mate ur so close.....just remember no matter how fast u are there is always someone faster, im just having a good run 4 once Smile did miss seeing that red coke car up my chuff tho Smile

race report got pole on last lap of quali from squeek by a tenth lol

lot of fast guys again tonight and although i ran away with r1 it wasnt easy, got a 34 dead which i was chuffed with,

r2 got good start again and was running well including a pb of 33.6 not sure how i pulled that out tho, made a mistake and dumped it at hairpin allowing milo and racer past but had the pace to pull back for the win again,

race 3 80kg and i was really struggling for pace so the penalty works Smile cut a long story short was running p5 with stiggy having pulled him in, had a coming together in t2 which resulted in a tap, my sincere apologies as i never want to ruin anyones race, but as i said b4 into that turn you were picking a defensive type line and then at last minute letting the car drift wide b4 turning in i was running an outside line hard on the brakes commited and couldnt really do a lot after u moved across which isnt really legal either if u want to get technical Smile but anyway sorry again 4 the tap, if i coulda avoided u i would of Sad ended up p4 in race 3 grats to racer milo a pdobb

nice to see some new faces and hope to have u back 4 the next 1

cheers wobb
wobblyone
wobblyone

Back to top Go down

Post Ruapuna Empty Good Fun

Post by pdodd 9/27/2011, 10:34 pm

Hi had great fun, it took a while to work out how to drive and setup these cars,kept getting too tailly in the slow corners untill I found the right balance of fule, brakes etc.
Tried to hold on to the lead in the last race as long as possible, but wasnt consistent enough and was being caught towards the end but just held on. You guys seem 2 run a good race meeting, that moves along quickly and precisely good job.

Thanks for fun night cheers
pdodd
pdodd

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 9/28/2011, 8:37 am

Had great fun again last night

Jumped on with 4 min to go in qual and managed to only get 2 flying laps in but atleast I knew the track. This was my complete practice session and it showed.

Race one was a balls up but Dano and I dragged some fun out of it. Our cars were magnets for each other all night every time dano spun found my self end up running into him and everytime I spun it seemed to stuff up dano to. but we had some good fun running at the back

Race Two
Found a little more consistency and due to mistakes from others found myself up the running about 4th at one stage. Had some good battles with kiwi for a while and about 2 laps to go started to loose the rear of the car under deep braking and looped it a few times.

Race Three
Got a great inital lauch but then to much wheelpsin and collected the wall hard. Waited for the grid to come though backed out and went again. Had good speed this race not the to the level of the quick guys but was really enjoying myself untill My rfactor crashed. Was a shame as I was looking ok to finish a little better in this race.

This rarely happens to me or kris who has had problems with this mod last week and this week again. We will reboot the server an hour before the next race to try and fix the problem next week. We had a similar problem in the TCL MOD earlier in the year and it was a couple of modified skins that were causing the drama within peoples installs. If anyone has any custom skins within there AE86 could I please request you uninstall your mod and re download back to standard

Ben
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 9/28/2011, 3:07 pm

good fun night
the weight definitly slowed down the top 3 this week in race 3
benny had presure on me and we swoped places once or twice then he droped out so i was bored on my own, thought dano isnt far behind so i waited for him for some more presure, and finished the race like that
Dave P was flying last night he was side by side with me for about 3 corners, i was checking all my mirrors wondering where he'd gone and then i see the front of his car creping past mine, good stuff
the stig yelling WOOOOBBBBBBBLY............ was so funny
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by wobblyone 9/28/2011, 11:20 pm

yea i think stigg might think im a Prdel after that one Kris Rolling Eyes Shocked affraid Laughing
wobblyone
wobblyone

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 9/30/2011, 4:11 pm

Sorry guys.... brain fade.... Results are up! Embarassed
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by racer69 9/30/2011, 7:12 pm

I had a ball last Tuesday, these cars are so much fun to drive Smile

It took a few laps to learn the track, and then a few laps to work out how to put a quick one together. I seemed competitive around the first two sectors, but lost alot in the last sector, so qualified 8th.

I had a great start to the first race, and was 4th or 5th at the first corner, and after the early scraps settled into third chasing Squeeekmo. We were running basically the same laptimes, and just before the end I made a mistake and milo got through, but a debut 4th place i was pleased with.

Race 2 i had another steady run, ending up 3rd behind milo & wobbly, who really is quick in these things Smile

Race 3 and the reverse grid. I had another good start and managed to get through the traffic pretty cleanly while the others seemed to get held up.

Had a great little battle with pdodd for many laps, he was giving me a very hard time. I slowly managed to eek out a gap though, and ultimatly got a win Smile

Looking forward to Pukekohe next week
racer69
racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum