Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Bathurst Enduro  Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Bathurst Enduro  Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Bathurst Enduro  Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Bathurst Enduro  Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Bathurst Enduro  Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Bathurst Enduro  Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Bathurst Enduro  Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Bathurst Enduro  Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Bathurst Enduro  Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Bathurst Enduro  Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Bathurst Enduro

+12
dano
wobblyone
Webber
Kakswell
ttrsonofa
BillyBob
TTR Benny
Nibiru
TTR kris
M1N1K0B3
shaynskyline
KKR kwik-kiwi
16 posters

Go down

Post Bathurst Enduro  Empty Post Bathurst Enduro

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 10/8/2011, 11:26 pm

Post our race report here............

Great night with TTR and XFactor!!!
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post Bathurst Enduro  Empty Post Bathurst 2 Hour Enduro Race

Post by shaynskyline 10/8/2011, 11:27 pm

Gonna keep this short. Im not going through the tape. Lol.

Firstly, Bad luck to Billy for the non-finish, but i think you were waiting for it. Shame man.
Everyone else who didnt make the distance, bl guys.

I qualified 18th i think.

Got a decent start and settled into about 13th spot once the smoke of the first few laps cleared. Was going very well with SS~XR~ behind me.
Then DevilRacer67 typed this: "sloooooooooooow car on conrod" as a reflex i looked at it, missed the brake spot in turn 4 and slammed into the wall.

It's really a good idea to not talk during races guys, it can be VERY distracting. Maybe its just me, i dunno.

Had some good fights through out the race, and i actually passed a couple people on the track, due to being faster than them, which i am very happy with. Lol.
It doesnt happen alot.

Got through all the pit stops very cleanly, although i did pull into my pit on one stop, with 1 litre remaining in the tank. That was a little scary.

Also spent a lot of time lapping around by my self, chasing down people +20sec ahead etc.

Basically i went from 18th, to 13th, to 19th then back to 12th by the end of the race. Which is where i finished. Never been so happy to finish in 12th spot.
I didnt expect to even get to the end. So i am very happy with my race.

Thanks also to the XR guys, for the great racing and great sportsmanship. All very good drivers too.

Well done to the top 10. Amazing effort to drive so well.

Thanks for all the encouragement from Webber too and the Setup from Benny, you saved my race man, no way i woulda done it on my setup.

Fantastic Event. Just amazing.

shaynskyline

Back to top Go down

Post Bathurst Enduro  Empty Re: Post Bathurst Enduro

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 10/8/2011, 11:39 pm

After leaving the Ford at home and racing a Holden at Bathurst (for the good of Team Admin)
I thought I would give the Holden a decent send off..............

Post Bathurst Enduro  Burntholden

(I actually enjoyed my drive in the Holden.... but don't tell kris Very Happy )

Last edited by TTR kwik-kiwi on 10/9/2011, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by M1N1K0B3 10/8/2011, 11:49 pm

M1N1K0B3

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 10/8/2011, 11:50 pm

lol! lol! rofl kiwi,
you can be my bestest brudda again now lol, i was getting worried your turned into a drunken clown

bloody good driving by all i raced with, i made a few bad mistakes mostly after 1hour 40 ish mark,
one early on caused a extra pit because of damage
but was up in the top 7 in a mint train of cars until then
stall finished in the top 10 in 10th Embarassed so im happy
very clean start by most, only had a couple small door rubs though the race

cheers cheers cheers
WD spazz , webber & mini. high five
and thanks benny for the base set
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by M1N1K0B3 10/9/2011, 12:29 am

That was great racing! Very Happy

Kickback on teamspeak for the event and was feeling confident of a good result.

Once the session switched over for qualy the ffb was playing up first time this has ever happened. Ended up doing 1 lap at the end good enough for P6. Changed my FFB from positive to negative and that helped! Very Happy The car was a lot more fun to drive and I could be faster, more consistent and have some more fun then the previous setting I was using. Car felt a lot easier to drive as well.

Race - Got such a good start I had to back off on the run to Turn 1 and took 2 positions coming out as some guys went wide. Was in P4 from now on chasing Spaz before I made a costly mistake at turn 1 going from P4 to P8 losing 10 seconds. Made my way back through the field and had a mistake free race from then on pushing the limits and being consistent.

Overtook both billy bob and rims going into The Chase! Very Happy Both of them were battling when I came sailing up the inside and took both positions and broke away! Very Happy Might have to rename The Chase after such a great move on Lap 13 for those who want to replay it Wink

Kept up the pace and wasn't feeling fatigued throughout the whole event kept good concentration as well and picking off the guys in front. Eventually coming up to Spaz/Milo team. After the stops, came out in front of them took P3.

Congrats to Webber on a great win! Good P3 for me really happy with the result! Well done to Spaz/Milo finishing in P5, Benny/Kiwi P8, Kris in P10 and the rest of the finishers from TTR! Good field as well 25 cars racing on track.

Thanks for organising the event with the guys from xfactor who were great as well!
Cheers for the racing guys thoroughly enjoyed it was great fun! Very Happy

Last edited by M1N1K0B3 on 10/9/2011, 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

M1N1K0B3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibiru 10/9/2011, 1:28 am

Firstly I'd like to thank the admin of TTR (Benny & KK) and then the whole TTR community for inviting XFactor and making our community feel welcomed and respected on track. It is a credit to each and everyone who participated in the night. It is one thing to be fast on a track by your self but driving side by side and respecting each others race room, driving fast is top level!! I look forward to a strong friendship between the 2 communities and more combined races like this one in the future.

Thanks to M1N1K0B3 for putting up the results. Hope you don't mind I have linked it at XFactor.

Well done to TTR WEBBER and TTR for the victorious night. Had a great battle with WEBBER but just couldn't keep up. Great driving all !!
Nibiru
Nibiru

http://xfactorracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibiru 10/9/2011, 1:43 am

BAD Luck to sonofa for the game freeze at start.
Nibiru
Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibiru 10/9/2011, 2:21 am

I have set the xfactor server (for a test as it is new and the best weekend of the year) , as a gesture to the online community ....and only for Sunday XFactor will have a 50 SLOT SERVER
at Bathurst. So feel free to jump on and help the testing
Nibiru
Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 10/9/2011, 8:05 am

Will post today in detail but had a great race really enjoyed myself. Sorry to kiwi for the change in plan with the switching of drivers, we had tested changing on the track but at the first stop I made the call to make the switch half way through the car getting fueled. This left us with half a tank on the first stop this made us have to do an extra stop for the night.

Just for the memory bank for everyone who might to a hotswap race in the future. We suddenly had a issue with kiwi not having force feed back when he took over from me. What had happen was a some stage for this car I had purchased real feel for the steering in the upgrades and kiwi hadn't so make sure all upgrades are the same
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BillyBob 10/9/2011, 9:16 am

Awsome event, I have never had an online race with so many drivers and such close times
one of the cleanest and competetive events ive participated in. Sadly my internet dced at lap 15 so i only managed one stop but the racing was fantastic up till then with some real close dicing excellent driving by all.
Congrats to the podium and all that finished the 2hrs... thats an achievement in itself.

And finally well done shayn 12 pos from 18th in a quality field like that is a great job.
BillyBob
BillyBob
Financial Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ttrsonofa 10/9/2011, 11:22 am

yeah ...bad luck sonofa ...how many of the xfactoe drivers on ts with me ,tried to get a restart for me .....yeah ..bad luck

ttrsonofa

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 10/9/2011, 11:35 am

Sorry sonofa didn't know mate saw your drop out but wasn't aware of the situation
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 10/9/2011, 11:48 am

was a Great fun!

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by M1N1K0B3 10/9/2011, 12:33 pm

No worries about uploading the race results Nib I posted my own little post-race at xFactor just to drain your forum out lol Razz A lot briefer though so yep Very Happy

M1N1K0B3

Back to top Go down

Post by shaynskyline 10/9/2011, 2:00 pm

i suggest goin over to have a look at the results page, some very interesting data on there.

a couple i noticed.

I had the most INCIDENTS of the race with 204. What exactly does an INCIDENT mean?

I was the fourth highest climber in the race. Webber didnt climb at all, He started and finished 1st.

SlyKiwi was the most consistent driver that finished the race.

shaynskyline

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 10/9/2011, 2:24 pm

where would i find Results?

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 10/9/2011, 2:38 pm

About 12 posts above, Kakswell... Click on the link in M1N1K0B3's post....
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Webber 10/9/2011, 2:48 pm

That was awesome fun. So pumped to finally get the win at Bathurst!

Had to work for it though, thanks to the bloody brilliant idea to join up with Xfactor, and very professional execution from all the admin on both sides, especially Benny and Nibiru.

It seemed like pretty much everyone had an enemy from xfactor with similar skill. I had Slykiwi and Nibiru.

I'd had a good warmup, retiring from the lead of the Simracer Bathurst 1000 at halfway.

Qual - 2:07.8 or so, wasn't that happy as I'd done 7.1. But it was good for pole.

Got a pretty dodgy start, and Slykiwi made a great one, getting past into Hell Corner. Then it was a drag race the entire way down mountain straight, he on the inside for Griffins. Side by side we went, very close but no paint swapped, and I got good drive and the inside line for the cutting.

Then I put in a massive stint. Hardly any mistakes, somehow smashed a 2:07.9, and gapped Slykiwi comfortably.

After that, the fatigue began to set in. At the second pitstop, got too hot coming in, and scored a penalty. Slykiwi must have done the same, very disappointing he decided to end his race because of it. Deprived of a good battle.

Then got 2 on the grass going into the Chase and took a trip allllllllllll the way through the sand trap, putting a very consistent Nibiru 6 seconds in the lead. He was very quick and kept the gap constant.

Through more aggressive pitting, I caught him up to 2 seconds and it stayed there. Driving the absolute balls off the car without making too much of an impression is pretty tough mentally! I was hoping to catch and pass him, but could only keep the gap pegged.

At the final pitstop I pounced. Too hard. Nibiru slowed early for the line and I rammed him up the clacker. I had a good stop and came out with a good lead, but decided to let him back through to redress the bump.

Then a 10 lap sprint to the end. Car felt good, adrenaline was pumping, and with huge pressure on Nibiru, we had a great close battle. Nose to tail for a few laps. Then he got on the boost too early out of the chase, stepped out, and I was through. One lap later, he came flying down with too much speed into the Chase, and mowed down beside me into the gravel. From there it was simple to keep in on the road.

AWESOME work from TTR, and Mini on your podium. Very even results but we were just that little bit better, that's the way it should be! Bad luck to Billy for dropping out. And nice work to all finishers including Shayn.
Webber
Webber

Back to top Go down

Post by M1N1K0B3 10/9/2011, 3:54 pm

Just a few things about the report for some reason the incidents is not accurate. It takes into account how many times you might have touched the grass and some lag issues. So the incidents is inaccurate. If you open the "Complete overview of Incidents" right under it you can scan through who touched and who didn't.

When the admins use this in my Formula 1 leagues the incidents is much more accurate it only takes into account with walls and/or other cars. So highest number is generally 20 or so... lol

Technically slykiwi did not finish so I was the most consistent lol. Don't think he made it past the 1 hour mark so it doesn't take fatigue into account either. Not bragging just saying the way I didn't fatigue throughout the event and kept good fast laps without making mistakes.

And the highest climber page is definitely good to see who did bad in qualy and made their way through the field. Obviously Webber was 1st place but because he was P1 he wouldn't get highest climber lol

M1N1K0B3

Back to top Go down

Post by wobblyone 10/9/2011, 5:08 pm

sorry i missed this guys...what a night for my net to go down only to come back after race start Sad grats to webb and all involved gutted i missed it , looked fun
wobblyone
wobblyone

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 10/9/2011, 5:19 pm

How come all ford supporters are quiet now
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibiru 10/9/2011, 5:33 pm

TTR Benny wrote:Will post today in detail but had a great race really enjoyed myself. Sorry to kiwi for the change in plan with the switching of drivers, we had tested changing on the track but at the first stop I made the call to make the switch half way through the car getting fueled. This left us with half a tank on the first stop this made us have to do an extra stop for the night.

Just for the memory bank for everyone who might to a hotswap race in the future. We suddenly had a issue with kiwi not having force feed back when he took over from me. What had happen was a some stage for this car I had purchased real feel for the steering in the upgrades and kiwi hadn't so make sure all upgrades are the same

What we found in testing with hotswaps was if driver 1 chose a pitstop then made the swap to driver 2 it cancelled the pitstop and driver 2 needed to make the pitstop choices. That meant that driver swap needed to be thought about. What we did was rather than hand over a car with worn tyres and get driver 2 make the stop we did the stop then made the change asap (basically up mt straight).

I'll keep that in mind about the FFB upgrades. There is an option in controls to a sign a button for resetting FFB...had this been set or it had but didn't work?
Nibiru
Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 10/9/2011, 6:44 pm

TTR Benny wrote:How come all ford supporters are quiet now

dont know what your talking about Embarassed Embarassed
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/9/2011, 7:18 pm

Well I decided to run a Holden for this event.

Not sure why now. Oh wait yes I am. I race fords at other places and wanted to try something different.

Qualified somewhere in the 27 cars that started.

Got a good start but got caught behind a slooooooooooooow Stratco Commodore off the line. That annoyed me a bit (it wasn't the TTR guy (your safe for now... mmmwahahahaha...cough....cough)). Made a few places into turn 1.

Made more places in turn 2 when cars spun ahead of me. Got up to 14th or so and was running in front of the Vodafone Commodore that had the camo livery. Stayed in front of it for a while but made the error of taking too much brake pressure over skyline. Made HEAVY contact with the wall then hit the tyre bundles (ever notice how they do more damage than the concrete????). Was going to try to linp it back to the pits but a blown left rear made me crash at forrest elbow. Blew the front left then too. Used the pit limiter on conrod but gave it up as a bad joke.

So yeah this race started off a disastrous night.

Race Department race was a disaster too with rfactor freezing on the driver swap.

So all in all a terrible night for me.

Congrats to all who raced.

dev

Back to top Go down

Post by dano 10/9/2011, 8:29 pm

That was a lot of fun thank you Benny and Kiwi and everyone else.

Qualifying

I managed to achieve my goal in qualy by getting reverse pole position. Very Happy

Race

So reverse pole allowed me to make a quiet start and keep the car in good shape.
I had a pretty quiet race, just tried to keep out of the way for the leaders.
I was impressed by the xfactor boys, very respectful and great to race with.
According to the results I only did 3 stops but I'm pretty sure that can't be right.
Also according to the results I was 2nd highest climber with 23rd to 14th.

I was happy just finishing really as I was expecting to have my internet connection to dropout 12.15am like it normally does.

The weekend marks 1 year since I discovered you guys when I joined the then Tasman Online server for bathurst on the sunday night after the race where I met Devil who pointed me to the site to joinup. Thanks Devil.
So thanks guys it's been a good year and I've met some cool people here.

Smile

dano

Back to top Go down

Post by wobblyone 10/9/2011, 9:23 pm

sweet dano top drive, happy anniversary mate flower
wobblyone
wobblyone

Back to top Go down

Post by milo 10/10/2011, 8:47 am

Cheers Benny and Nib for a great event.
there was same great racing by everyone, good driving by all.

Me an Spaz both had a good race, but unfortuatly i missed the post about the driver swaps being done on track, so lost alot of time in the pits. i think it would have been close with mini for the last podium spot.
cheers
milo
milo

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 10/10/2011, 10:46 am

Enduro Championship Results

Well Done to Webber
1 st TTR Webber 270
2nd TTR Benny 249
2nd TTR kris 249
3rd TTR kwik-kiwi 222
4th TTR_Dano 207
5th WobblyOne 150
6th M1N1K0B3 138
7th KDSR_SPAZ 129
7th Milo 129
8th shaynskyline 102
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slykiwi 10/10/2011, 11:28 am

Hi all...just registered Very Happy

Just wanted to say thanks for letting me run, well organised fun event! Both clans have a good bunch of drivers so welldone.

Welldone to Webber, nice drag at the start. In hindsight i shouldnt have let you get away as i never had the setup to run on my own and keep pace, needed the draft. Thought i could look after tyres and charge a bit at the end of the stint but i had nothing lol. I've never had a set that is quick enough here.

Second pit i turned off limiter to get the damn thing moving with the tall gearing but overcooked it and slipped above the speed.

More importantly it was bathurst wknd and i had a huge saturday and was blind drunk lol...driving with one eye open so it was a relief in the end, had nothing for ya webber Smile

Well done to all who finished as its a tough event...congrats

PS Had a look at the stats which really impreesed me...welldone guys thats a great tool. Think it confirmed for me that i was squeezing all i could from the set i have...need some work there.

slykiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by graham2456 10/10/2011, 12:18 pm

Good racing Guys,

good to see two community's come together,

First part of the race had a good battle with a few blokes, didn't get the best start, but managed to avoid the first lap incidents then battled hrttim and kelvonator before I spun off in the chase and ended in the sand, cost be about 1 minute (at least),
then kept laping as consistently as i could, not sure i would have finished much higher then what i did need to find at least one more second,

i'm use to doing long stints (do upto a 3 hour run with no break on a daily basis) exept its not quite as demanding concentration wise as racing

love the longer racing should be more of it,

I signed up with TTR a few weeks ago after benny raced one night at Xfactor, as you race saturday night, (and sundays) but work commitments meant i haven't raced, but will race with you guys some times,

see you soon

graham2456

Back to top Go down

Post by Obbzy 10/10/2011, 1:57 pm

Hey Guys,

Ended up not being able to race (again!!!) as I had family committments.
I see my team-mate Smelly (SS~XR~) came in 9th, so pretty happy for
him to get a top 10. We only changed setups on Friday as we thought we had a good
one that was on rails, then realised it wasn't fast enough (2:12's). SS did a 2:10 in qually i see, and some reasonable laps. Dunno if he copped some damage somewhere
but we were doing consistent 2:11's in race setup during testing, but lack of practice on that setup may have brought him undone, as it was still a little difficult getting the power down out of corners (really would've liked another nights praccy to get to grips with it fully, and get the times below 2:10).

Glad to see both clans racing well together (seeing I race at both means a fair bit to me), and hope there are more races like this where both clans join in. Hope to be racing with you guys again (sooner rather than later I hope!!!) Very Happy

Catch yas
Obbzy
Obbzy

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 10/10/2011, 3:13 pm

Qual Kiwi did a great job not quite getting his PB but I don't think many did in the traffic and I remember watching thinking with a couple Mins to go if he could just get a couple of 10ths quicker we would be in the top ten. The next lap he did this and due to a few others doing a little bit better again and we starting from 16th. I was pretty happy I knew we had angood race setup

Kiwi started the race and had really good first stint working his way up to 12th. At the stop as mention above I made a mistake and suggested changing what we had practiced of changing drivers half way up mountain straight and we changed in the pits. This was a big mistake as we only took 71 litres of fuel on board as when it changed drivers it cancelled the stop.

I pushed hard on my stint with lower fuel and managed to hold just in front of ss for the stint hanging the car back over in 11th mid way through this stint we realized due to my mistake we would have to do an extra stop. We both drove well to end working hard to make the top ten as our aim. With some hard work and a gain from rims drop out (not sure what happen there) we brought the car home in 8th which considering the quality field I was wrapped with.

Thanks Kiwi for teaming up great drive next time if you'll have me again we will have to give the falcon a run since you decides to burn the holden

Ben
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 10/10/2011, 3:55 pm

Hey.... i didn't do a race report!! Embarassed

Probably will be close to Benny's
I was starting to panic before we got the wheel issue sorted. pre-race... Qualifying... struggled in the early part to get some room and when I did, i had some part of the lap go wrong... Very Happy
Race... After a week or so of practice (with some interesting visitors to the server - Kris has a list!) it was refreshing to race with people that respected each other and the different levels we are all at.... I was probably being a little cautious at times as I wanted to finish in one piece (dented as that piece may have been) Benny's "No Drama" approach helped keep me calm Smile
Absolutely stoked to finish where we did and look forward to the next one..........

Sorry Benny about the Holden... but i needed the insurance money to get another tank of fuel for the Falcon! lol!
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 10/11/2011, 4:30 pm

so whats nxt? you guys doin the goldcoast?

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 10/11/2011, 4:40 pm

Dijon This saturday night
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 10/11/2011, 5:16 pm

hmm.. i downloaded the version on the downloads page and of rfactorcent.. both jsut crash when i go to load

Gives me "error opening mas"

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 10/11/2011, 5:26 pm

Benny has fixed the link on the downloads page.... try now...
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 10/11/2011, 5:32 pm

Have also uploaded to our Website under http://ttrracing.com/admin/tracks/ which should be available by 540pm
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 10/11/2011, 5:33 pm

ive got the track to load now(user error lol) but now when i join the ttr server the game loads in than instantly has COnnection error and logs out

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 10/11/2011, 5:38 pm

It shouldn't make a difference but try http://ttrracing.com/admin/tracks/ and then dijon it cam direct from my computer and it works on mine
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 10/11/2011, 5:40 pm

yeah ive got the track working now, but im having connection issues the ttr server .
ill try join server again

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 10/11/2011, 5:43 pm

yep can join other servers fine, but ttr just loads up and before i can do anything has Connection lost and it quits straight away

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 10/13/2011, 9:06 pm

nice, i only just noticed i got 2nd =
i thought i was 3rd cheers cheers cheers to me
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 10/13/2011, 9:11 pm

Equal second with me