Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
 V8 Unleashed on the World post Dijon Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
 V8 Unleashed on the World post Dijon Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
 V8 Unleashed on the World post Dijon Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
 V8 Unleashed on the World post Dijon Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
 V8 Unleashed on the World post Dijon Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
 V8 Unleashed on the World post Dijon Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
 V8 Unleashed on the World post Dijon Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
 V8 Unleashed on the World post Dijon Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
 V8 Unleashed on the World post Dijon Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
 V8 Unleashed on the World post Dijon Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

V8 Unleashed on the World post Dijon

+2
KKR kwik-kiwi
TTR kris
6 posters

Go down

V8 Unleashed on the World post Dijon Empty V8 Unleashed on the World post Dijon

Post by TTR kris 10/16/2011, 9:39 am

what a cool night 3 differnt winners
and quite close battles
what did you fallas think
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

V8 Unleashed on the World post Dijon Empty Re: V8 Unleashed on the World post Dijon

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 10/16/2011, 12:52 pm

During practice, I struggled to come to grips with the track, but with the help of a great set up from Kris, I started to enjoy the flow of it.

Qualified 3rd.

Race 1
Stayed in 3rd for most of the race with Benny chasing hard in the end laps... Wobbly ended up road-marking (flat tyre?) and I snatched 2nd bounce

Race 2
Reverse grid... Pinball Kris bounced through the field at turn 1 lol! Nick had a great race leading for most of it before Wobbly, Kris and I managed to get past.
3rd Place! bounce bounce bounce bounce

Race 3
Lap 1... Up into 3rd when Benny ran wide and then slipped up the inside of Spaz next corner... Nick had a spin on the ripple strip (same corner) and I found myself in 1st!!!
Watched the gap and the bunch scrapping behind me, which allowed me some breathing space.........
When I realised it was only a 15min race i put my head down and concentrated on looking after my tyres and not making any mistakes... and got the win!!!

Absolutely stoked with the race 3 win and 3 podiums for the night......

some of the highlights for me were the great drive by nickb in race 2 and Dayne123 being careful to let others through... Top job guys!

KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

V8 Unleashed on the World post Dijon Empty Re: V8 Unleashed on the World post Dijon

Post by wobblyone 10/16/2011, 2:31 pm

great nite great battles and some top drives by everyone, had a good night but coulda been better........here come the racing excuses lol, qualified on pole with kris not far behind in the 19's too Smile that damn blue car Again.... race one forgot to change back to controls after quali and built a large gap and tried to hold the tyres together best i could, last 4 laps were undrivable watching the little red blobs on my tyre thingy dissapear.......i wondered what happens when they all go? AH 2 blow outs on last lap thats what happens, limped across the line...bugger Embarassed

race 2 nick was driving like a demon and id kinda settled for 2nd as i didnt have enough pace to pass safely, but towards the end he ran outa tyres which made it possible to steal the lead from him, went on to win from that damn stone bro who seems to be welded on my bumper a lot.... and bottle o car again Smile

race 3 kinda got caught in a battle and it was so much fun with the guys i cant really remember where i finished and dont care cos i had great dices with benny spaz kris webb....infact everyone it seemed, kiwi got the break and took a well deserved win, casey stoner style just buggered off Shocked

top nite as usual guys, ur gents Smile
wobblyone
wobblyone

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 10/16/2011, 4:19 pm

Dragged out the video apps again.....

KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by nickb 10/16/2011, 5:29 pm

turned up 20mins before qual then had problems loading the track on to the comp so hardly got any laps in,qual 7th i think
race 1 got the jump off the line on benny then got under spaz at turn 1 hit a bloody invisable wall on 2nd lap then had 2 pit to fix the car come in 7th
race 2 reverse grid was off 2nd got the jump on sonofa then shot out 2 a 3sec lead at 1 point was pushing abit hard an my tyres let go 2wards the end i think it was spaz that got past me last corner for 4th so ended up 5th
race 3 got another good start an was leading but hit the ripple stip a bit hard an spun into just about every1 else (sorry) then just carried on finished at the back some where
had a wicked night race 2 being my best race ever

nickb

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 10/16/2011, 6:31 pm

cool vidio and coments by you guys,
was a good night on a hard track on tyres
thanks kiwi for sending me my own setup from grand valley, i was having real problems finding a setup for this track untill then,
seems to me some tracks suit some drivers and some tracks suit others, this track seemed to keep us all pritty close, little to close some times, lol

race one, tryed to keep wobbly in my sites but without stuffing tyres
and once his let go (beyond repair LOL) the win was mine

race two, reverse grid i was going hard off the line, saw a gap to notch into as i did everyone was hard on the brakes affraid mad swervezig zaged through about 5 cars Shocked chased wobbly and nick for about 10 mins with kiwi in the mirror the whole time, once nicks tyres when off mainly from haveing a game pad not a wheel we all gained a place, me and nick swoped 2nd spot twice, i gain on wobbly and noticed a spot to get him over a few laps, tryed it on the last lap but made hi come unstuck Embarassed so after re,adressarising kiwi was tapping on our back door big time, ended a very close 123 finish

3rd race, some how ended up the front in 2nd after a bit of carage where nick got crossed up on the ripple strip, pushing hard to keep kiwi in my sites, with about 5 mins to go i let the tyres have it to try to get with him, slight to much power on as the front wheel climbed a ripple strip put me into a wall and lost the front bumper
limped home with 6th,

PS: LMAO
server or what ever problems had us drop out i thought it was my conection as team speak whent as well
so im on the phone to telicom saying wtf
even though i noticed my web pages working, but i told the dude rfactors not working bounce affraid , then i see all my hommys in the hood at lobby chat so i said later bro its the game i think not a conection
so we're all getting togeather in ther wid some other peeps getting on around the camp fire singing and stuff, one egg was mouthing off all this piff
so i told him your a gay f#g f!@kw1t with no life, lol
then the games came back on, i think the lord droped out my game just to send me there to tell him what he was
what was the go there with team speak, vent and rfactor going down?
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by dano 10/17/2011, 8:09 am

WTF Kiwi?

Back in Blackened?

I think you've got two cd's jammed in your cd player.

dano

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 10/17/2011, 8:41 am

dano wrote:WTF Kiwi?

Back in Blackened?

http://www.waxaudio.com.au/
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by dano 10/17/2011, 9:24 am

TTR kwik-kiwi wrote:
dano wrote:WTF Kiwi?

Back in Blackened?

http://www.waxaudio.com.au/
scratch confused affraid

dano

Back to top Go down

Post by Webber 10/17/2011, 10:00 am

Haha kris king of the lobby chat.

Sick vid kiwi! Textbook lap
Webber
Webber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum