Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Race - Gold Coast Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Race - Gold Coast Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Race - Gold Coast Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Race - Gold Coast Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Race - Gold Coast Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Race - Gold Coast Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Race - Gold Coast Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Race - Gold Coast Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Race - Gold Coast Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Race - Gold Coast Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Race - Gold Coast

5 posters

Go down

Post Race - Gold Coast Empty Post Race - Gold Coast

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 10/23/2011, 8:59 am

How did your race go....??

KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post Race - Gold Coast Empty Re: Post Race - Gold Coast

Post by TTR kris 10/23/2011, 10:14 am

tryed some extrem settings on the car setup for good turn in but straight drive out of the corners, seemed to work well on this track having no big sweepers

any one on TS would know the story of why i had time to practice heaps for this track(bad back for some reason this week) that bad i couldnt even play eye spy with the kids lol, i might of mentioned it once or twice
had time to set up a qually setup but didnt get my PD on qually but was just enough to get poll to brudda wobbly

race one let clutch out a little to slow and wobbly got the jump
chased him for the first fuel load and pitted a lap or so earlyer
ended up with the win due tohim needing more time in the pits
had a few good laps with some of the mid pack once they dialed into the track

race to
eao corty got the jump into the lead, turn two wobbly gave me a tap but readressed it, we seem to swop paint a bit these days, lol
turn one lap two i picked off corty then wobbly got him next turn, and haden kirk was on our tail in 4th (benny showed me in practice turn one can be used for passing ) i see haden also picked him off in turn one lap 3.
lap 6 i rubbed a wall and spun ,back to 3rd pos
also lap 11 as i caught up to haden i spun in turn one affraid
pitted and came out in 5th right behind wobbly who was also in the pits, his crew must have had a hard night Sleep

few laps later wobbs in 2nd me in 3rd after haden and danos pitt stop
then 1st 2nd 3rd came back to wobs, me, haden as corty pitted
lap 16 wobbs let me through? i think? to take 1st as he might have been sick of the pressure??
1st place for me clean sweep cheers

it was good to have peeps on ts
during the night i caught benny he asked if he was holding me up as i was about to lap him i said no, his pace was fine,
also caught kiwi end of race 2 he asked the same i said no, but as wobbly got close to me i told kiwi here comes wobbly so he moved over for us two to carry on

supper night for me with a field of good drivers
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by wobblyone 10/23/2011, 10:37 am

great fun as usual....top result by me old mucker Kris, clean sweep here Smile

Quali P2 and happy with that as i knew i didnt have the pace to match Kris,

got a good start and kept the lead in the first stint beating my quali time by .5, did my usual mess up during the pitstop and took 4ever, started to pull back to kris in stint 2 and was closing, 3rd stint realised i was gonna runna outa fuel with a lap left had to pit from p2 ended up p5 Sad

race 2 drove like a noob in this one tapping kris a few times (sry m8) was possibly driving the car past what it was capable of setup wise and had more than my fair share of straight ons and moments trying to keep to kris's pace, pits were crap as usual but good enuf to be up pointy end towards end of race, had to slow down towards end as tyres shot and i was gonna end up in the wall trying to keep kris back, ended p2 happy with my result overall on a track i must admit i struggled to be consistant at. thanks to everyone for a great nite and im looking forward to welly as i have gone well here in tcl and enjoy that track.

wobblyone
wobblyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/23/2011, 10:58 am

Well I was extremely peeved at someone last night. A back marker destroyed my race.

So yeah instead of being childish and destroying his car like I wanted to I decided for the greater good to just leave.

Congrats to whoever won the races and the other 2 that made the podiums.

dev

Back to top Go down

Post by dano 10/23/2011, 12:43 pm

Another very enjoyable night thanks guys.

Qualy

For a change I was relatively close to the midpack pace and so actually went for a time.
And i was happy with it. I think I was about 5th or 6th.

Race1

I made decent start but as I was getting on the brakes for t1 I was rammed from behind by someone using me as brakes. (no prizes for guessing who Sad )
I had a pretty good run from there. I saw what happened Dev! And that's how I got past dev while taking a bit of damage myself in the aftermath.
Apologies to Kiwi, I made a mess of turn1 later in the race and wound up parked facing the wrong way against the wall after turn 1. There must have been some warping going on because it looked to me like kiwi cleared me with a car width to spare but apparently he didn't see me and collided with me badly. Sorry mate.
I had a good run to the end from there and ended up rth or 6th I think.

Race2

This was a much better race for me. I managed to keep it together and took advantae of the misfortune of others. I was running 3rd at one stage. But I then threw it away in the pits. I pulled up and stopped the car. Reached up and grabbed a much needed beer, had my drink, looked at the screen and saw no time counting away, I thought oh it's time to go already and took off. Then I realised i hadn't taken on any fuel or tyres. I hadn't quite pulled up far enough for the pit to start. This is why they say don't drink and drive.

Anyway it was good night and heaps of fun at this track.

dano

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 10/23/2011, 12:58 pm

Race 1

Qualified / started 5th. Slipped up the inside of Benny at the first chicane after the start, into 4th.
Then got past Hayden after he spun on lap 3, up into 3rd.
Had Benny stuck in my mirrors for the majority of the race.........
Came out of the pits after my second stop and didn't see Dano turn around after the first chicane and ran into him....
Took a bit to turn around and get going again... Gained 2nd when Wobblyone pitted again.
Hit the wall and spun out on the last lap when the graphics went laggy when everyone was crashing after the finish Crying or Very sad .... EAO_CortyGT slipped past and I finished 3rd.

Race 2

Running 6th in the early stages and gained spots when EAO_CortyGT rolled and Nickb hit the wall.
Spun out on lap 10 and hit Corty and Dano when I tried to go foward to get out of the way.. sorry guys Embarassed
Had Benny in my mirrors again and when I had a bad run out of the back chicane (lap 14), I let Benny past and then watched him miss his brake marker and corner. Wink
Finished 5th (i think)

Great night for the most part.
We will work on one or two things to make the next round better. bounce bounce bounce

KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Kirk 10/24/2011, 8:14 pm

Firstly thanks for a great night and thanks Kris for the setup,

Race 1 had a relatively good start until i looped myself early on then going going again and got caught in agmongst a couple of guys who had crashed in that deadly chicane focing me to make an extra pitstop with the closing stages on of the race put some pressure on Kwik Kiwi unfortunatley he ended in the wall after we were gaining on Dano i think during last two laps.

Race 2 managed to get off the line great went 7th to 3rd before first corner then enjoyed a tussle between Wobbly One & Kris but they slowly pulled away then I messed up my pitting and dropped a further 6 secs back and went down hill from there... rolling myself and spinning myself...lol

Hope to get my act together and get on TS next week.

Cheers

Hayden Kirk

Hayden Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum