Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Eastern Creek Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Eastern Creek Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Eastern Creek Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Eastern Creek Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Eastern Creek Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Eastern Creek Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Eastern Creek Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Eastern Creek Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Eastern Creek Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Eastern Creek Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Eastern Creek

4 posters

Go down

Post Eastern Creek Empty Post Eastern Creek

Post by shaynskyline 12/20/2011, 10:43 pm

Super night of racing once again. Everyone have fun?

I qualified in 3rd spot, behind Steve Crossland and GrpCA. Got my PB of mid 01's. Pretty happy.

Race one was really great fun, very close between me Crossland and GrpCA. Even though we only did about 5 laps it felt like forever chasing these guys.
DV_8 was very close behind me for most of the race, so even though i didnt have much time to think about who was behind me, i had to keep making sure i had a gap to him.
By the end of the race i had closed in on Crossland in 2nd spot. I drafted him into T1 and went wide around the outside of both guys and Crossland fell back a little. With not long to go i had to stay close to GrpcA for a chance to draft him for the win. Coming onto the last straight i was right behind him, i pulled out and started to pass him, but i think i left it too late and he beat me to the line by .041
These cars are great levelers lol, not many times do i expect to be troubling GrpcA. Nice work man.

Great race.

Race two i started 15th with the Reverse. Managed to get a decent start and climbed through the field pretty quickly. I did dodge a few bullets during this race. I drove through about 3 accidents just missing them each time. Ended up behind Crossland and Squeekmo. Squeekmo did a great job of holding me off. I was always close to him, but could never find a good chance to get by. i was putting heaps of pressure on, hoping he would make a mistake but he didnt. Looks like it was gonna have to be another draft move on the final straight.

Coming into the last corner i got in real close and started to gain. Onto the straight I pulled out from behind him around the same spot as last race. Didnt pull it off this time either. He managed to make it ahead of me by .012 this time lol. SOOOOO CLOOOOOOSE!

Best two races in this mod so far, close tight and clean racing. Was great to get up to the front from basically last and fight for a podium. Super races.

Race three didnt go so well. I think i was a little impatient and it ended up wrecking my chances of a top three this race. On lap 2 i think, i went to hard into T1 and ran off into the grass and then into some quicksand, that i didnt know was even there lol. I had enough speed to keep going and ploughed through it, coming back onto the track in about 11th spot. GAH!
From then i just tried to make up as many spots as possible. Some people spun around, and i gained a few places. I ended up in about 6th behind BillyBob. Chased him for about a lap then we came across a spinning guy and rammed into him. Not sure about Billy but i managed to keep going, now being chased by Peter308. The lead pack was 12 seconds up the road by now.
Soon after, i managed to pull my wheel off the table and i spun the Q around and into a wall. Got going again and now Peter had gotten away.
Had to settle for 5th spot. After a few incidents i guess i cant complain about that result.

Sorry to Dano, i think i may have scared him off the track, with a late braking error somewhere in this race. Sorry if i ran you off, i was sure i didnt hit you though.

Great night, great result for me and some excellent racing from GrpCa, Crossland, Squeekmo and DV. They are the guys i spent most time near.
I think everyone did a super job though.

shaynskyline

Back to top Go down

Post Eastern Creek Empty Re: Post Eastern Creek

Post by Shazam 12/21/2011, 8:41 am

Well all I will say about last night is sorry. Sorry if I spun and got in anyone's way.
Sorry Kiwi Kiwi for stopping on T2 race 3, my wheel lost power just as I was braking and I just stopped.

Going to have the computer I am using reformated and find out why my wheel keeps turning off and get it fixed.

rendeer Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone. santa

Thanks for your patience with my driving. (and crashing) lol!

Sharyn
Shazam
Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by squeeekmo 12/21/2011, 2:45 pm

I was a bit off the pace in qualifying, about 1.5 sec slower than GC and managed 6th place. I wasnt to worried as long as i could stay with the pack.

Race 1: Started in 6th, had a few battles with DV8 but he managed to get the better of me and i came home in 5th after someone up front had a roundy round.

Race 2: Reverse grid, started back in the pack (as you do). Had Crossland come up the inside at turn 2 and take a bunch of places. I slotted in behind him and got a couple of places by freight training the rest of the guys who didnt get as good a run out of turn 2. Managed to get a tow in behind Crossland for most of the race before he shook me off and Shayn started reeling me in. Last two laps and I decide to go all defensive on Shayn and held him off pretty good. He got a run on me at the last corner but missed out by miliseconds. Finished in 2nd place which i was over the moon with as i never had the pace of the top guys at Eastern Creek.

Race 3: Started in second and slotted in behind Crossland and we pulled away from the rest of the field as Steve had awesome pace and i was able to keep in his tow. At the hairpin at sector 3 Crossland looped it and i was on my own up front for a while while Group C reeled me in and passed me. I was able to get a tow behind GC for a while until i looped it at the same spot Crossland looped a few laps back. I rejoined in 4th behind DV8 and I was able to catch up behind him and maybe would have had a go but alas it was not to be as I ran of fuel Sad

All in all it was a fun and intense series and I loved how you didnt need to be that quick to be able to keep up the fast guys.
squeeekmo
squeeekmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DV_8 12/21/2011, 10:11 pm

Qualifying
4th did my fastest lap so was pretty happy with that

Race 1
Maintained my 4th place to my suprise I was able to keep in touch with the top 3 who were in a close battle. At times I was right on their bumper never more than 2 seconds off. I was quite close in the last 2 laps but I grabbed 1st gear mid way through the last lap and lost a bit of time and came home in 4th.

Race 2
Started 12th for the most part of this race I just plain avoided incidents. I followed Shayn thorugh the field and had Tas right on my bumper. We had a great duel all race long I think our pace was quite even. He passed me at the beginning of the last lap but I was able to get a better run on to the final corner and used the slipstream to pass him on the line. Ended up in 4th.

Race 3
Started from 4th quickly dropped to 6th. Got up to 3rd due to offs from Tas, Shayn and Crossland. I had a brief run in 2nd when Squeek had a mishap but Crossland soon passed me. I was hoping Crossland would catch GroupC and I could join in the fun but it didn't matter because I decided to have a spin of my own. I managed to keep 3rd.

I think I had a pretty good run considering I'm a little off the pace in these cars. Eastern Creek made for some great racing but it wasn't as fun for practice.
DV_8
DV_8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down