Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
TCL Discussion Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
TCL Discussion Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
TCL Discussion Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
TCL Discussion Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
TCL Discussion Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
TCL Discussion Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
TCL Discussion Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
TCL Discussion Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
TCL Discussion Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
TCL Discussion Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TCL Discussion

+13
TTR Benny
Webber
shano
myfrontpage
Wally26
Floydie
groupcaction
teiresias
David Paterson
shaynskyline
Obbzy
racer69
T-Man
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TCL Discussion Empty TCL Discussion

Post by T-Man 12/24/2011, 3:35 am

This is the thread for pretty much anything related to TCL.

First of all i got a few questions for you guys.

1. In the TCL release there were a couple of cars put into a MISC8x season. those cars usually belonged to the Japanese JTCC or were running in the 1989 edition of the 24h Spa. In the future the JTCC will be handled just like one of the big championships, same thing will happen with the non-ETCC Spa 24h races. I Managed to get starter lists for most of the JTCC, sadly pictures are a big issue here. the famous cars usually were released as diecasts or kyosho kits, but the less-known entrants could be a real bummer. There are plenty of pictures for the Spa races thankfully.

Do you think that the cars which ran in the New Zealand races belong into their own category aswell, rather than being "just" add-on skins for the usual ATCC cars? There seem to be a fair amount of pictures and info of those races so it could be pulled off

What about Macau? would be nice to have it, but the 80's Macau races are very much a huge mistery. If you're really lucky you might find the results of a race, but pictures are almost non-exsistent. would love to see that JPS Jaguar tho Razz

2. Should cars from other championships be in the ETCC aswell? throughout the years a number of BTCC teams entered in the Donington ETCC race aswell as the Tourist Trophy, same goes for a bunch of DTM cars in the races at the Nürburgring, Zolder and sometimes Brno. If those cars would be included it could severly change the way the grids are looking. for example in the 1988 ETCC there would be 8 additional BTCC Sierras up front, instead of just the 3 Eggenberger and the Wolf car.

3. this one is related to question 2, is there any way to change the way rF picks the opponents for races. For example if you choose to race against 30 cars it would pick the regular running cars first then completing the grid with occasional starters.

4. A shot in the dark - Is there a possibility of adding different tyre makers to the mod, without having to change everything. Everybody knows that a lot of races were decided because car A had a different tyre supplier than car B. Does anyone have any experience in that field?

Feel free to discuss those things and post new questions.
T-Man
T-Man

Back to top Go down

TCL Discussion Empty Re: TCL Discussion

Post by racer69 12/24/2011, 11:20 am

Hi T-Man,

I think there is definatly scope for making seperate sets of cars from New Zealand and Spa etc... The New Zealand races in particular have had alot of photo's crop up in recent times, particularly of the 1987 WTCC round and the earlier 1986 & 1987 January races at Wellington.

I'm not sure how much this helps given most of the front runners are ETCC regulars, but here is a clip of the opening laps of the 1986 Fuji Inter Tec 500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FIbco7FMA

and some more Japanese Group A

1988 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn6JTG9dVvY&feature=related
1989 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT0zd1zncww
1990 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZKdMJduWdw&feature=related

I thought the Misc8x files were a great idea for car skins that were from series where there wasn't enough to make a full field idea.

An idea for the 'one-offs' from for example the ETCC rounds in England or Germany, could be to, using 1988 as an example, make a category called under 1988 called 'Tourist Trophy', and have the likes of the #41 Johnson/Bowe, #33 Rouse/Sears etc.. in there (the 'wildcard' entries for want of a better word). So for example if you wanted to do a race at Silverstone with the 'regulars' and the 'wildcards', when selecting opponents you would highlight 'ETCC88' and 'TT88' which would merge them together.

I don't think you can pick & choose the grid in rfactor, so this might be the next best thing.

I know myself and David Paterson have two rfactor installs, one 'original' install which is untouched and for online etc, and a second one for offline use where we've added more colourschemes (mine are abit rough though lol) and in David's case also changed a few things to simulate the '85 Commocore and DR30 Skylines, so i'm sure we can help out where possible Smile

I've also done alot of talent files which could be added in future as well perhaps.

Regarding different tyre brands, it is definatly worth investigating... has it been seen on any other mods?

Last edited by racer69 on 12/24/2011, 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
racer69
racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Obbzy 12/24/2011, 11:40 am

I'd be happy to help out with doing the odd skin.
I've done a few with the ORSM V8SC's at xFactor racing,
including the Bill Patterson, Marlboro Holden Dealer Team
& Seiko 7 cars (retro is cool). I generally just go off
photos & clips, so if you need a hand, I am generally
around.
Cheers
Obbzy
Obbzy

Back to top Go down

Post by shaynskyline 12/24/2011, 5:35 pm

I can also do skins if needed.

I dont know much about the actual nuts and bolts of the seasons etc. but i do like to make skins. Only done a few. But it'd be great to make one or two that might actually get used.

shaynskyline

Back to top Go down

Post by David Paterson 12/24/2011, 8:51 pm

I've done heaps of skins, possibly a hundred or more, some are very good, some are crap, most are somewhere in between. I can also do engines, gearing and HDV files for the unreleased models.
David Paterson
David Paterson

Back to top Go down

Post by T-Man 12/25/2011, 9:10 pm

Ok, so New Zealand will get proper "championship status", only have to puzzle the various race grids into 1 big one, not to much informations about those tho, beside Wellington and Pukekohe. Macau will go in the Misc category.

I'm not sure on adding separate filters for each of the ETCC races as we already got roughly 40 different filter entries and this would make it even more confusing. Oh the simplicity of todays race series ...

About the tire brands, it certainly should be in some of the mid 2000's F1 mods, but then again there weren't cars of the same team using different tire manufacturers. Looks like it could be done by using a second .hdv file which then links to a different .tbc (tire maker) file. but that involves most likely a lot of work. Could add an even bigger twist to things by adding the differences between each car tuner. So a Rouse Sierra would behave different to an Eggenberger, DJR, or Wolf one. but thats pretty much over the top.

Talent files sound good. With all those cars still to be done i hardly ever put effort into writing some.

For those of you that want to paint, this is great. But at the moment you would have to stick with non-australian cars for now, because
a) the old TCL painter Will still got a bunch of cars that I never received, which he will send me sometime soon.
b) David apparently has around a hundred of cars that should be integrated
and finally c) i just don't really have a lot of research material of anything down under.

if you're still up for it, send me a msg either via PN or hit me up on MSN, i'll find something for you to paint, there are still masses to do in all degrees of difficulty.

Oh, and BTW, i just released the first 1990 ATCC package.

Merry Xmas to all of you!
T-Man
T-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by racer69 12/25/2011, 10:50 pm

T-Man wrote:Oh, and BTW, i just released the first 1990 ATCC package.

Merry Christmas to you too T-Man, and thanks for the christmas gift Smile
racer69
racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by David Paterson 12/25/2011, 11:00 pm

T-Man wrote:
Oh, and BTW, i just released the first 1990 ATCC package.

Thank you! That is a fabulous Christmas present to all of us! Smile
David Paterson
David Paterson

Back to top Go down

Post by teiresias 12/26/2011, 7:50 am

Hey everyone! Great to see TCL being revived.

I posted some TCL skins on RfactorCentral in the past year that everyone should feel free to include in whatever packs they might want to make. (Same username) I was still learning and I could probably do better if I re did them now (which I would be happy to do if any wants this) Additionally I have quite a few extra ones that I haven't released, however I would guess some of these are the same as what David has made and what the original skinner T-Man was referring to has done.

I have recently been working on some 1985 ATCC skins and I would be happy to contribute these if no one has them. Also add me to the list of people happy to create new skins.

Otherwise I have also been modifying my own TCL installation to improve realism and I have a reasonable understanding of talent, engine and hdv files, etc, so I'd also love to help out in any other ways that I can.

teiresias

Back to top Go down

Post by groupcaction 12/27/2011, 1:01 pm

Really excited with whats happening to TCL... def my favourite mod on rFactor by far.

I have been messing around with car sounds for my OFFLINE TCL install, if anyone would like to try these sounds hit me up... These aren't brand new sounds more mixes of other mods etc...

I've played around with the Corolla sounds to give them a more accurate sound.
M3 i've converted over from Race07 WTCC 87 add on.. They are perfect!!
Sierra i feel is a better sounding car outside... Used some sounds from a Rallycross mod... plus check these out...

A great Mustang WIP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbdNX3uPcGc&list=UUHrlZwJIeP_0SfXk02hp73Q&index=1&feature=plcp

Fantastic Commodore Sound
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN0lLLGMyL8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
groupcaction
groupcaction

Back to top Go down

Post by David Paterson 12/27/2011, 1:37 pm

teiresias wrote:Hey everyone! Great to see TCL being revived.

I posted some TCL skins on RfactorCentral in the past year that everyone should feel free to include in whatever packs they might want to make. (Same username) I was still learning and I could probably do better if I re did them now (which I would be happy to do if any wants this) Additionally I have quite a few extra ones that I haven't released, however I would guess some of these are the same as what David has made and what the original skinner T-Man was referring to has done.

I have recently been working on some 1985 ATCC skins and I would be happy to contribute these if no one has them. Also add me to the list of people happy to create new skins.

Many of the skins you have created are for cars that I have also skinned. As soon as i saw your skins, i deleted mine and installed yours! Yours are that much better! Please keep releasing them. Smile
David Paterson
David Paterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Floydie 12/27/2011, 1:55 pm

G`day there ole matey`s

Just wanna put my hand up to help out with some skins no credit required
ive gotten plenty out of this mod my favorite by a long shot.
Im a retired old Signwriter i used to skin real cars for a living and everything
in between, I still have my signmaking software from 1995 wich is very handy to
create the lettering as most of the liveries from this era were hand painted
and not sticky back lettering or "computer cut Fonts" (< swear word).
Im just able to do more with lettering and shapes than in Photo Shop, correll or illustrator.
just send me details of Car, Number were it raced and ill chase up the rest.

Realy excited to see this mod continue to grow
good onya Mate

Floydie
Floydie

Back to top Go down

Post by T-Man 12/30/2011, 9:50 pm

Hey Mates,

I'd like you guys to tell me the differences between the 1985 Holden Commodore VK and the later 1986 version. I know the rear wing obviously wasn't there in '85, also the Front grille was a different style, were there any othere changes? the lower front looks slightly different in the few pictures i have found. anything else changed? (wheelarches, rear bumper, etc.?)

Photos showing the differences would be greatly appreciated

Thanks.
T-Man
T-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by David Paterson 12/31/2011, 12:02 am

The 1986 version had a deeper front bar incorporating a chin spoiler. The '85 version had no front spoiler. There were no other external differences, aside from the rear spoiler and grille you mentioned.

There were two '85 versions, both had significantly less power than the '86 version. The early '85 version had a 4 speed gearbox and weighed 1400kg. The late '85 version, like all later models, had a 5 speed gearbox and weighed 1325kg.
David Paterson
David Paterson

Back to top Go down

Post by T-Man 12/31/2011, 12:40 am

Well removing the rear spoiler would be a thing of 2-3 minutes, as its a seperate part of the car, not attached polygon-wise to the rest of the body. also no mapping problems should occur. switching the front grille would mean at least the grille would need to be remapped. Redoing the front bumper might be a bit more complicated, or maybe its just moving a couple of polygons a bit towards the back, thats up to the modeller.
T-Man
T-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally26 12/31/2011, 5:46 am

for the fans here's a review of what is coming.... race format is incorrect on this poster updated later when benny makes me a page.

TCL Discussion 1987_d10

TCL Discussion 87_dtm10
Wally26
Wally26

Back to top Go down

Post by T-Man 12/31/2011, 6:38 am

Great to see the new cars being put to use!

If you haven't i'd recommend you trying out the new 1988 version of Hockenheim. It's purpose made for the 1988 F1 mod and really great in every way, only needs the short layout.

oh, btw. this looks suspiciously like the M3 from Race, not ours Embarassed
T-Man
T-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally26 12/31/2011, 9:08 am

T-Man wrote:Great to see the new cars being put to use!

what better way to test than in league racing, we will try out all your new ones.. 84/85 btcc.... 1990 atcc

T-Man wrote:If you haven't i'd recommend you trying out the new 1988 version of Hockenheim. It's purpose made for the 1988 F1 mod and really great in every way, only needs the short layout.

have tested, wasn't sure which one was more true to the series?? 88 is more correct then i take it

T-Man wrote:oh, btw. this looks suspiciously like the M3 from Race, not ours Embarassed

my bad lol
w26
Wally26
Wally26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/31/2011, 9:20 am

Lookin' good Wally. I trust the usual suspects will be in Mercs? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally26 12/31/2011, 9:59 am

mozza wrote:Lookin' good Wally. I trust the usual suspects will be in Mercs? Very Happy

is there any other make worthy Twisted Evil
Wally26
Wally26

Back to top Go down

Post by racer69 12/31/2011, 10:23 am

Wally26 wrote:
have tested, wasn't sure which one was more true to the series?? 88 is more correct then i take it

The only difference layout wise between '79 and '88 is the chicane at the Ost Kurve, which was built for 1982. I guess it just comes down to whether we want to use the chicane or take the very quick corner Smile
racer69
racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by T-Man 1/4/2012, 2:57 am

Just finished uploading the 1990 BTCC carpack, grab it here:

http://www.multiupload.com/FP5NSLZH8U

Have fun!
T-Man
T-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by shaynskyline 1/4/2012, 6:19 am

that link isn't working.

shaynskyline

Back to top Go down

Post by T-Man 1/4/2012, 7:45 am

Hmm yea, for some odd reason it doesnt. Might have something to do with this ad site it's passing by on the way to the proper site. The facebook link works fine tho, i will change the link here once i get home and got some sleep, doing Nightshifts atm...
T-Man
T-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by racer69 1/4/2012, 10:23 pm

Great stuff T-Man, thanks Smile
racer69
racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by David Paterson 1/5/2012, 1:59 pm

I've done something silly. I added the extra models and extra skins to my second rFactor install (with modified TCL for offline use) and eventually got them all more or less working.

Then I decided to copy them to my primary rFactor install (with pristine TCL for online use) and now only the new cars are visible, everything thing else is a grey box marked temp!

What do i do? My old backup has been deleted and my current backup predates only some of the changes. I might try reinstalling the backed-up version of TCL and see how that goes. Otherwise, what are my options? I don't feel like re-d/ling TCL and I'm reluctant to gve up online racing. I really enjoy doing TCL races with TTR, not sure about this new teamspeak though.......

Has anyone else added the new skins or new models to their online version of TCL? How did it go, any problems?
David Paterson
David Paterson

Back to top Go down

Post by shaynskyline 1/5/2012, 5:15 pm

im assuming you dont have the download saved, as you said you dont wanna dl it again.

only thing i can think of is do a system restore to the latest point?

i only have one version of TCL, i just installed all the new files into that. I use it for online and offline racing.

sounds like you will have to DL the installer again. just chuck it on overnight.
or pm me your address and ill send it to you on a dvd. Smile

as for the teamspeak issue, just grab a mic for your computer that sits on your desk.
run the sound through your normal pc speakers, easy. you can mute it when you dont wanna be distracted.

like me Smile

shaynskyline

Back to top Go down

Post by David Paterson 1/5/2012, 11:04 pm

Woohoo! I found a pristine copy of TCL v1.1 saved in my d/l folder on the C:drive, who'd have thought to look there? Smile

Anyway, that has been installed and now my online version of TCL is working just fine. Yay!!! Now, if only there was a server running TCL, I could test it to make sure it works OK online.
David Paterson
David Paterson

Back to top Go down

Post by T-Man 1/14/2012, 3:10 am

Hey Everyone, just uploaded the Alfa Romeo GTV6 for your pleasure.

Grab it here http://www.ttrracing.com/tcl/downloads.html

Simply unpack the archive into your rfactor root folder, cars should be in ATCC86 and Bathurst86, aswell in BTCC84&85 if you already have that carpack.

Enjoy the car.
T-Man
T-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by racer69 1/14/2012, 6:44 am

T-Man wrote:Hey Everyone, just uploaded the Alfa Romeo GTV6 for your pleasure.

Grab it here http://www.ttrracing.com/tcl/downloads.html

Simply unpack the archive into your rfactor root folder, cars should be in ATCC86 and Bathurst86, aswell in BTCC84&85 if you already have that carpack.

Enjoy the car.

Fantastic T-Man, great work Smile

Looking forward to having a drive of it SmileSmile
racer69
racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by myfrontpage 1/31/2012, 2:06 am

Hello guys

First of all, thanks for all the work put into this mod. Secondly, I'm a bit stuck and need some help with something.

In TCL there's default championships for the BTCC and DTM in 1988 I believe. But I wanted to 'create' a championship season for a single year (ATCC 1990 to be specific) but every time I try - both with and without external plugins - I can't make it 'class specific' and get a range of everything from 85 Rovers to the 90 BTCC Sierra's. Is there any way in rfactor (or the mod, or you guys...) to create a simple ATCC Championship season file, or at least point me in the right direction?

I'm not a huge online racer (as I'm a bit rubbish) and it's the only thing holding the mod back off line for me.

Cheers!

myfrontpage

Back to top Go down

Post by shano 2/16/2012, 6:01 pm

just seen this on rf central.. is this packs we been downloading here???

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Touring%20Car%20Legends%20Portugal%20Add%20On
shano
shano

Back to top Go down

Post by Webber 2/16/2012, 6:12 pm

Looks different to me...
Webber
Webber

Back to top Go down

Post by David Paterson 2/16/2012, 6:28 pm

This is something else, i have emailed Marcel to notify him, haven't got a reply.
David Paterson
David Paterson

Back to top Go down

Post by shano 2/16/2012, 6:54 pm

i loked there facebook page and they been postin ttr stuff on there..???
shano
shano

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally26 2/16/2012, 8:09 pm

k, this is the same mob i think that built(term i may use loosely after viewing facebook page) the gt3 mod we recently tried out.

I have no knowledge of Benny allowing ttr downloads to be on their site
and I have no knowledge that permission was asked to make this mod off tcl guys.

thanks for the info, if benny or m havent seen this yet i will ring benny and see if he has knowledge etc

W26
Wally26
Wally26

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 2/16/2012, 8:47 pm

Some one has gone on there site and posted our link
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by David Paterson 2/17/2012, 12:12 am

David Paterson wrote:This is something else, i have emailed Marcel to notify him, haven't got a reply.
Marcel just replied. The main creator of the Portugese add-on is a friend of Marcel and one of the original TCL creators. I guess that make it legit.

Linkning to our d/l resource is another story............
David Paterson
David Paterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Toecutter 2/24/2012, 8:12 pm

Hi Guys
Need some help please, I dont have TCL what do I need to download and from where to have the TCL that's compatible at TTR Racing Thanks Toey

Toecutter

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 2/24/2012, 8:15 pm

I'll personal message you with the links soon mate
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toecutter 2/24/2012, 9:00 pm

TTR Benny wrote:I'll personal message you with the links soon mate

Thank you much appreciated.

Toecutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally26 4/14/2012, 5:12 am

Itching for the merc evo2..

Any chance we could get those sounds early to throw onto original mercs ?

Very Happy
Wally26
Wally26

Back to top Go down

Post by T-Man 4/14/2012, 5:30 am

I was quite surprised by those sounds myself, I had no clue we had new ones up our sleeves...

But I guess you'll have to wait untill the Evo2 is out.

Even I don't have it yet, can't wait to slap some paint on it...
T-Man
T-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyWilk 9/13/2012, 9:31 pm

Greetings! Smile

As a son of a former racer of a TWR rover in the Portuguese national championship, i loved this mod since day one.

So after years learning the ropes in sound modding, i decided finally to make new scratch sounds for it. I am half way done, altough it's hard to find good recordings of some of the cars. I wish to see this mod completed, and i never liked much the sounds that were later included in the racedepartment "mod".

Best Regards to all here.

SkyWilk

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyWilk 4/4/2013, 3:21 am

I am already uploading videos and files of some of the sounds i created here:

http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9054&page=12

SkyWilk

Back to top Go down

Post by forresthowie 7/7/2013, 8:43 pm

First up, big thanks for accepting my request to join the forum. I really appreciate that. I can't think of a better place to be than an Australian/NZ forum about TCL!
I saw my first BTCC race on TV here in the UK in 1988 (Oulton Park - the one where Alan Minshaw flipped it over the barrier) and my favourite race was the ETCC TT race at Silverstone which introduced me into the world of Oz Touring Car racing through Dick Johnson and his amazing Redkote Sierra. Managed to catch the Bathurst highlights here on the Beeb that year and was pretty much hooked.

TCL is why I bought rFactor and is the best mod for me.

Just a quick question which I'm hoping someone can help with. The ETCC and ATCC all seem pretty accurate in terms of AI grid placings and race placings (although I'd love to be able to edit and tweak them but don't know how) but my BTCC ones tend to be way off - in the 89 season Dave Pinkney and Sean Walker are always at the head of the field and Robb Gravett, Mike Smith (ok I'll let that one slide) and the two Kaliber RouseSport cars are way down the order. Does anyone know how I can 'boost' them a bit to get more realistic race order/grid orders?
Hope this is ok to ask!
Ta
F

forresthowie

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR-Chrisrx 7/8/2013, 7:28 am

pretty sure it'd be that all the sierras have same physics as each other, not individually altered with drivers.
TTR-Chrisrx
TTR-Chrisrx

Back to top Go down

Post by racer69 7/8/2013, 5:57 pm

Hey forresthowie

To get a more realistic running order for the cars, you need to make talent files for each driver.

This is simpler than it sounds, there is a talent editor that allows you to set the speed etc.. of the drivers you are racing, here is a link to it:
http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=rFactor%20Talent%20Editor

As aus_chrisrx says, all the Sierra's for example are the same in the game, not tuned differently as they were in real life (eg.. an Eggenberger Sierra had little in common with a Rouse Sierra), so you need to play around with the drivers parameters to create some difference. (i have read about people playing with the physics though and coming up with difference specs for an Eggenberger Sierra, Rouse Sierra and a DJR Sierra etc... thats abit beyond me though)

It is very possible to get accurate results just from playing with the driver talent files though, by playing around i have it now for example that the Bagnall Sierra from the ATCC88 set is nowhere near as quick over a lap, even on a power circuit like say Symmons Plains, than the Crompton BMW M3 from the same ATCC88 set.

Also useful is this thread which helps make the racing against the AI much more realistic
http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=189440
racer69
racer69
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR-Chrisrx 7/8/2013, 6:16 pm

there would also need to be different reliability statistics added too.
TTR-Chrisrx
TTR-Chrisrx

Back to top Go down

Post by forresthowie 7/8/2013, 9:31 pm

That's brilliant thanks! I really appreciate that info. I'll have a fiddle and see how I get on.
Ta muchly
F

forresthowie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next