Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Round 2 - Diablo Hills - Post  Race Chat Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Round 2 - Diablo Hills - Post  Race Chat Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Round 2 - Diablo Hills - Post  Race Chat Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Round 2 - Diablo Hills - Post  Race Chat Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Round 2 - Diablo Hills - Post  Race Chat Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Round 2 - Diablo Hills - Post  Race Chat Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Round 2 - Diablo Hills - Post  Race Chat Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Round 2 - Diablo Hills - Post  Race Chat Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Round 2 - Diablo Hills - Post  Race Chat Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Round 2 - Diablo Hills - Post  Race Chat Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Round 2 - Diablo Hills - Post Race Chat

4 posters

Go down

Round 2 - Diablo Hills - Post  Race Chat Empty Round 2 - Diablo Hills - Post Race Chat

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 11/21/2010, 10:14 pm

. cheers

Thanks all for turning up....

Got a win in race 1 after JD got damage... 2nd in race 2 when JD didn't get damage..... JD loaded the boot with that horrid aussie beer in race 3.... thought it was ok until tyres started wearing.
Tried to chase down Dano which made the tyres worse.... Well done Dano on the win cheers \

Sorry again Devil for spinning you on the first lap / race 1 drunken

Last edited by kwik-kiwi on 11/22/2010, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Round 2 - Diablo Hills - Post  Race Chat Empty Re: Round 2 - Diablo Hills - Post Race Chat

Post by TTR=JD 11/21/2010, 10:31 pm

Well i had a great fun night, thanks kiwi for the event.
I was about 1.5 sec a lap faster in qualy so stuck it on pole.
Race 1 took off and had a nice lead and was watching my lap times and was trying to improve and get into the 1:32s or 1:31s not sure but was looking at the splits and had a massive off, couldn't trun right after it so went into the pits when i finally got there and switched to the soft as a gamble but i had lost too much time and came in 2nd last.

Race 2 cant remember all the details but got a win.

Race 3 was just Dano Kiwi & myself. We added some weight, well i did, lol. Gave kiwi 75kg and myself 250kg. My rear tyres temps hit 190 on lasp 2 & by lap 3 the where shot and by lap 5 i couldnt even drive it, lol. Dano got the WIN from kiwi & myself. A BIG Congrats to Dano for his win.

Razz Razz Razz
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Round 2 - Diablo Hills - Post  Race Chat Empty Re: Round 2 - Diablo Hills - Post Race Chat

Post by TTR Benny 11/22/2010, 9:55 am

Only Made it for one halfway though Qual and managed to get about 10 laps in before the race to learn the track. Didn't think I was going to make it as had some stuff to do but managed to get it finished just in time.

Race One

Had a good start but was trying to stay out of peoples way that had put in time practicing the track, Ran wide at the top of the hill into the wall and damged the front. When I got the next corner found Kiwi and dev had a coming together and at least now I had someone to race if I could keep up. I followed Kiwi for about 5 or 6 laps until we came across JD whom from what it looked like from the dust had decided to go for a 4wd adventure. This Left Dano out front and Kiwi and I trying to chase him down, during this stage of the race was happy to play follow the leader as without fighting for position we were closing in on Dano. When we arrived Kiwi managed to get though coming up the first lot of hills and I got though on one of the first turn just after you crest the the first big hill. (I hope I left you enough room Dano as I heard your car run wide in the bush as I came past if not I'm very sorry I thought I had). From Here really tried to apply pressure to Kiwi and was very happy with my pace with only a handfull of laps to learn the track. Kiwi had a sideways moment and I snuck on though but he was closing back in this was going to be a battle to the end (so i thought) Then the dam phone rang a call I had to take and was trying to talk drive and hold a kwik kiwi out all at once. I got on the thottle to early the same spot kiwi had a couple of laps earlier and spun off on to the grass (sorry mum for the F**K as I did as I was on the phone to her at the time) and struggled to get the car back on to the track. Kept on going and managed to hold on to third

Really sorry couldn't make race two and three unfortunately my grandpa passed away mid last week and I allthough I thought I had completed the Service Booklet the phone call I took during the race was to make more changes to it. Tried to make race three but just missed the start.

Good Night for the one race I had.

Well Done All winners

And Congratulations Dano on your First Race win with Tran Tasman Rivals. Every meet you are getting quicker and quicker. cheers
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/22/2010, 12:47 pm

After not ever touching the track before last night I was happy to grab third in qualifying.

Race 1 was horrendous. Lap 1 kiwi hit me hard and spun me around. After hitting the wall backwards I had absolutely no rear grip so game over.

Race 2 I got a blinding start and got into the lead easily. JD mowed me down after the soft tyres started overheating. After a few laps I came out of the last corner and lost it down the straight after trying to save it. Now I can't say who was at fault after not watching the replay yet but Dano slammed into me hard. Him doing that killed my car.

Didn't race in race 3 I was pretty angry and didn't want to do something stupid.

dev

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 11/22/2010, 3:20 pm

devilracer87 wrote: Lap 1 kiwi hit me hard and spun me around. After hitting the wall backwards I had absolutely no rear grip so game over
dev

Watch the replay.... tapped you after you braked early... you spun but didn't hit the wall..........

Sorry you didn't like the track . didn't like the mod........... Sad

SORRY
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/22/2010, 6:27 pm

Haha fair enough kiwi. I'll reascend what I wrote.

Back to top Go down

Post by dano 11/22/2010, 7:15 pm

I suggest that you do check the replay devil.

edit

Last edited by dano on 11/22/2010, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : probly the wrong place to be having such discussions sorry)

dano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/22/2010, 7:25 pm

Dano I'm sorry mate. But as I said before I didnt check the replay and all I said was that you hit me hard. I should have rephrased the last bit. So for the second time today a formal apology to both Kiwi and Dano.

Benny check your PM.

Back to top Go down

Post by dano 11/22/2010, 7:38 pm

I realised theres a better way i could have handled that sorry.

dano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum