Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Hungary Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Hungary Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Hungary Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Hungary Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Hungary Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Hungary Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Hungary Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Hungary Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Hungary Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Hungary Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Hungary

4 posters

Go down

Post Hungary Empty Post Hungary

Post by dano 2/21/2012, 10:00 pm

Points are up.

Thanks everybody. It's been an awesome round and awesome series.

dano

Back to top Go down

Post Hungary Empty Re: Post Hungary

Post by Obbzy 2/22/2012, 1:25 pm

Thanks Dano for the series. Only managed two Rounds but had a blast . Very Happy
Made sure I kept ya honest in races 2 & 3 last night too, hehehe.

Catch yas soon
Obbzy
Obbzy

Back to top Go down

Post by dano 2/22/2012, 1:44 pm

Obbzy wrote:Thanks Dano for the series. Only managed two Rounds but had a blast . Very Happy
Made sure I kept ya honest in races 2 & 3 last night too, hehehe.

Catch yas soon

Cheers Obbzy, it was enjoyable to run this series. It was even better when we had 10 to 20 people on in the 1st few rounds.
But still the quality of racing has been excellent in the last couple of rounds.

I was feeling the pressure in those races, I'm sure you would have gotten past but there was something in the shifter I chose or the ratios I was using or something that let me pull away down the straight. Very Happy

dano

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 2/22/2012, 4:57 pm

Had a great Series really enjoyed myself thanks heaps Dano

Last Night I was flying Qual on pole by more than 2.5 Seconds I think that is my best perfomance ever in qualifing in any series. I know Webber and Corty Weren't there for Qual but the other guys on the server I run with week in week out and we are normally very simialar speed.

Race one stuffed up Spun on a spot I hadn't spun in any of the practice laps on the first lap cold tyres back of the grid. MAde My way all the way back up into second before spinning again and Bouncing off the wall into Corty who had a few spins aswell sorry mate. Came back through the field catching Dano And on the run to the line missed second by .035. Pretty happy with third. In this race Kiwi drove Fantastic can be really hard to hold it together when your out in front all by your self

Race 2 Corty and I were into it from start to finish I had the lead for a while then corty came on through I then had a little moment out of the second last corner dropping 1.8 seconds then pushed as hard as I could punching two quickest laps of the Race Mid 1.57's and close the gap to about a second. Corty then Spun with a lap to go handing me the lead and I drove home for the win. i would like to think it was the pressure of my 2 previous laps and the fact I was closin in the caused with to spin but probably not.

Race 3 Corty had neew set up that worked really good in certain area's that mine didn't but mine was better in others. Race 3 although the end result wasn't as close was epic for 80% of the race with heaps of side by side racing before Corty Finally broke me and I took it easy making sure I finished second. Was extremely impressed with the way Corty raced very clean and waited for a safe time to go past I would hope that he found my challenges to pass simialar

Congratulations to Corty on Series win and Dano for yet another Series Podium Getting Second Place
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 2/22/2012, 5:37 pm

Had missed the last few rounds and downloaded the track about an hour before practice.....

With Benny's great set up and some very welcomed advice from him, I qualified 2nd (still a few seconds off the pace....)

Race 1, was chasing Benny pretty hard until he had a spin on lap 1... went hard and had a mistake free race (rare) and then a win (extremely rare) Very Happy

Race 2... Went into race 2, over confident after the race one result.... and had a shocker! after the first spin I tried had to concentrate on getting everything right, only to make it worse!.. got that frazzled that at times i forgot what corner was next!....

Race 3... Benny and Corty were gone in the distance, so I just remained calm bounce bounce bounce bounce and brought it home in 3rd...

I regret now missing rounds of the great series...... (bugger having to move house)

Awesome series Dano.....
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum