Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Race: RUAPUNA Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Race: RUAPUNA Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Race: RUAPUNA Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Race: RUAPUNA Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Race: RUAPUNA Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Race: RUAPUNA Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Race: RUAPUNA Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Race: RUAPUNA Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Race: RUAPUNA Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Race: RUAPUNA Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Race: RUAPUNA

3 posters

Go down

Post Race: RUAPUNA Empty Post Race: RUAPUNA

Post by Guest 11/27/2010, 10:31 pm

Post Away

Back to top Go down

Post Race: RUAPUNA Empty Re: Post Race: RUAPUNA

Post by M1N1K0B3 11/27/2010, 11:24 pm

Qualied ok and good enough for no practice once again Very Happy

Race 1 - Got a great start and managed to chase after JD. Me and Benny had a great battle! Finished 2nd and ahead of Benny.

Race 2 - Was in the lead after another good start, then got passed by milo. Then JD had a run up the inside of me on the last turn of sector 2. No room for 2 cars and i went off and missed the entrance into sector 3 and then i was last and over a lap behind without knowing so I just quit.

Race 3 - Tapped milo while he was chasing dev, sorry bout that was something unlike me... Then waited until he got back on track and passed the field and then had Benny vs Dev in front of me. I was gaining 1.5 seconds a lap on them until they pitted 1.5 seconds in front of me Razz

I then got in front of dev after the stops and took 2 front tyres. That was a bad decision as the car was undrivable! I spun out almost every corner there was no grip then i spun out on entrance to sector 3 and missed the entrance and cost me race again so i just quit.

Good Racing and was fun until my bad luck! Sad

Looking forward to next race! Very Happy

M1N1K0B3

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR=JD 11/28/2010, 8:42 am

Got pole in Qually.

Race 1 had my mirrors full with Benny & Mini fort the first few laps as they had a gr8 battle for 2nd & 3rd and i took the win.

Race 2 reverse grid got a shocking start and a after a few laps i got onto the back of benny who made a mistake a couple of laps later and moved aside to let me past, i was enjoying rubbing his rear bumper, hehe. Got up to mini and he got a bad run out of a 2nd gear corner & i got up the inside into the left hand 2nd gear corner and he tried to stay on the outside and unfortunately ran off the track, i didn't think he would try to stay there so i probably didn't leave any room as i thought he would tuck in behind and try for a better exit. Got 2nd i think.

Last race i couldnt work out why the car was handling so bad and was smoking after lap 1 as i was 3.5sec a lap slower. I ended up exiting. Realised after i had actually loaded an old NAGT 2010 setup and saved it as my 30 minute race by mistake, lol.

All in all another gr8 night.
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 11/28/2010, 10:09 am

Points will be up latter today have called out to do a job
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/4/2010, 12:25 pm

Wow. I'm slack. A week to the day and I'm finally going to do my race report (or try to at least).

In qualifying I had a poor effort and managed 5th I think. Stuffed it up on too many laps to get it right.

Race 1 saw me get a good start and run around at my own pace. Unfortunately I had an incident that hacked me off alot and I quit.

Race 2 was a comeback fight for me. I just put my head down and drove the wheels off the thing (almost literally). Ended up third.

Race 3 was AWESOME!!! I can finally have bragging rights about a race. Twisted Evil
I got a blinder of a start and lead through turn 2 and never surrendered the lead until the pitstop when I had to as minik was starting to hassle Benny who was very close to the back of my car and even managed to get me on the final corner a few times (But couldnt hold it Twisted Evil ). Came out of the pits a fair distance ahead of Benny and went after minik. Caught him a few laps laps later when his rear tyres went. I started cruising near the end to conserve tyre wear and I think I was somewhere about 7s ahead of second.

All in all it was a good night and I would like to thank all of you for turning up and racing.

dev

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum