Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post CHARLOTTE Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post CHARLOTTE Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post CHARLOTTE Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post CHARLOTTE Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post CHARLOTTE Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post CHARLOTTE Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post CHARLOTTE Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post CHARLOTTE Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post CHARLOTTE Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post CHARLOTTE Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post CHARLOTTE

+3
shano
HazzA
shaynskyline
7 posters

Go down

Post CHARLOTTE Empty Post CHARLOTTE

Post by shaynskyline 3/27/2012, 10:13 pm

Um, what a shambles. Didn't get alot of prac here. The track is 19 times more slippery than Daytona. Crazy stuff.

I got 4th, 7th, and DNF or something last race.

Sorry to Berls and Shano last race, back got wide and went around, i couldn't keep it in one line. Collected Shano and sent him out of the race.

Shattered, not about my DNF but destroying his race.

Well done to Billy, Berlsy um Shano and Hazza for high finishes over the night. And others i forgot lol.

Benny, is there a way you can make it instant esc from the track? Without having to be stopped dead? A lot of accidents were caused cos people just couldn't get out of the way. Just a thought is all.

shaynskyline

Back to top Go down

Post CHARLOTTE Empty Re: Post CHARLOTTE

Post by HazzA 3/27/2012, 10:58 pm

Was a great night, I really COULD have won all 3 races. The 1st was a nightmare with the safety car, ended up throwing the entire race out the window.

2nd race went really well, led the whole race, and was in such a great rhythm, putting in consistent lap times. But not without a fight, Billy bob was within the 2-3 second mark the whole race until the end, drifted out abit.

3rd Race, led from the start again, had a 6 or so second gap after a dozen of laps, but then race came to an end when Mozza spinned off and was in the middle of the track, I hit him, spun, and race was over. Ended up calling it a night at that point, was a little bit annoyed because I knew I could of had a clean sweep, but no ones fault in the end.

All in all, i thought it was a good track, fairly slippery, but after a while, you forget about it. Good racing! Look forward to next week

HazzA

Back to top Go down

Post by shano 3/28/2012, 8:19 am

was a pretty good nite track made things interesting... had some good races all in all was a good nite...

shayn all good just 1 of them things bro... cya next weeks..
shano
shano

Back to top Go down

Post by moo 3/28/2012, 9:37 am

That was pretty nuts race 1 with the safety it reminded me and. My friend when we played we had safety cars all da time

And now I have had a look of the replay or race 1 it seems that I was causing all the safety cars either turning people around or spinning my self or taking people out in my spin

So that's why I left before race 2

I was so ashamed!!!

moo

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 3/28/2012, 2:48 pm

I was absolutely ****ing gutted when my ****ing computer decided to have ****ing issues minutes before qually....

I did the ****ing haka around the office and came close to throwing the ****ing thing in the ****ing bin....

I was really ****ed off..... Evil or Very Mad

Hope you all had a great night and see you all next week.. Very Happy

(censored for our younger viewers)
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by moo 3/28/2012, 3:07 pm

lol!
TTR kwik-kiwi wrote:I was absolutely ****ing gutted when my ****ing computer decided to have ****ing issues minutes before qually....

I did the ****ing haka around the office and came close to throwing the ****ing thing in the ****ing bin....

I was really ****ed off..... Evil or Very Mad

Hope you all had a great night and see you all next week.. Very Happy

(censored for our younger viewers)

lol!

moo

Back to top Go down

Post CHARLOTTE Empty Post Charlotte

Post by BillyBob 3/28/2012, 7:37 pm

Another good night of racing. Congrats to Hazza for his dominance at this round.. very fast and clean, I just could not match his pace.

Race 1 was a bit of a clusterf***k with all the safety cars and fixed setups.
I think opening up setups helped everyone hugely and made for better racing. Theres alot to learn hear before I figure out how to setup these cars and with only tenths between pole and last pos every little bit counts.
Revised R1 much better, got a bit of a lazy start and had P3 behind peter308 and hazza. Pete came to grief early on so got an easy second but had mozza breathing down my neck so had to push a little. Then mozza must have had a moment cos next thing i know ive got berlsy closing fast. Again tried to push a little more but started getting untidy and let berls get right up on my rear bumper. I fought hard to hold him off but after 5 or six laps i had to give up the position or risk a major off.
After dropping in behind berlsy i continued to lose ground until berlsy had an off so again picked up a gift for P2.
Race 2 started well behind hazza but had shano very close at the end of L1. Have had a few epic battles with shano in this series and knew it was going to be tough trying to hold him off. Then on L7 berlsy passed shano and immediately began to attack.. he was up on the outside and i was down low but sliding to the outside... i did my best to leave a bit of room on the outside but it wasnt quite enough, we had a bump which started a chain reaction that saw shano pushed back to P5 and shayn claim P4 and i was still trying to hold off berlsy for P2 but he passed soon after putting me back to P3, drifted wide while battling with shayn and lost 2 more positions to settle into P5. Then I guess hazza had an incident, so finally finished in P4.. quite a few good battles in that one with shano, berlsy, shayn, and benny great stuff - great race!
Race 3, started from P4 but got a good start and took P3 from benny before T1. I tried to stay in touch with shano and berlsy but the pace was red hot and i was losing ground until on L6 i slapped the wall and pulled of a sensational 300kph 720 thru the pit lane to emerge the other side in P5... so lucky!!..
Must have been trouble up front cos I moved up to P3 behind peter308 on L18. Im not sure what happened to pete but he moved over and slowed on L24 with the end so close, again another gift for P2 which is how it ended.

Alot of luck went my way tonite...
BillyBob
BillyBob
Financial Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 3/30/2012, 11:16 am

Got there Late Car ran out of Fuel and spent an hour sorting that out.

Pre Qual got a phone call wiht some pretty ordinary news about my best mates wife having just being diagnosed with Lung Cancer which threw my concentration for the night. Thanks to Dano who took over and ran after kiwi had his computer melt down as I would have stuffed to much up.

After the Safety car work well at bristal we run it again race one but it was messy mainly due to going back to fixed setup and how loose the track was. Race one Scrapped and we started again with no fixed setup and no safety car. The reason we had run Fixed as there is apparently a fair bit of time in setups in this mod and we wanted to keep it so you can jump in tuesday night and be up to speed we spend enough time on setups on our main nights don't want to tuesday to become extra load. I'm happy for this series to continue with No Fixed setup on the bases that everyone shares setups that they have put together.

Race One was fun but wasn't in the mind set to concerntrate for the distance and spun. The speed you are going when you spin just destroys the tyres and makes it hard not to re spin after that.

Race two I got a better ran and held to together an in fact found some good speed pushing Shano to the end while pulling away from Billy Bobwho has proved to be very quick in this mod so was really happy.

Race three Didn't run wife got home and had to go and explain to her about the call I had received early in the night.

I am really enjoying this series it is different and Thanks to all that for having the patience and not letting the dramas we have had with safety car etc not effect there nights.
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BillyBob 3/30/2012, 8:10 pm

TTR Benny wrote:Race two I got a better ran and held to together an in fact found some good speed pushing Shano to the end while pulling away from Billy Bobwho has proved to be very quick in this mod so was really happy.

Great run benny. It looks great when your inches off someones rear bumper watching the rear end dancing around!
BillyBob
BillyBob
Financial Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum