Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Norschleife Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Norschleife Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Norschleife Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Norschleife Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Norschleife Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Norschleife Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Norschleife Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Norschleife Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Norschleife Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Norschleife Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Norschleife

+4
TTR Benny
shaynskyline
TTR kris
dano
8 posters

Go down

Post Norschleife Empty Post Norschleife

Post by dano 11/22/2011, 10:00 pm

Points are up

dano

Back to top Go down

Post Norschleife Empty Re: Post Norschleife

Post by TTR kris 11/22/2011, 10:44 pm

mint race meeting bro,
thanks for the series , not the best at these cars but stall good challanges most weeks
sorry to anyone i held up tonight and sorry kiwi for the hit at the end, i couldnt decide which side to go on

hqs should be good, ring them out to much and stuff the engine, should even things out a bit??
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by dano 11/23/2011, 7:33 am

TTR kris wrote:mint race meeting bro,
thanks for the series , not the best at these cars but stall good challanges most weeks
sorry to anyone i held up tonight and sorry kiwi for the hit at the end, i couldnt decide which side to go on

hqs should be good, ring them out to much and stuff the engine, should even things out a bit??

It was my pleasure brother! I had one of my best series ever. I totally enjoyed this mod. I was fighting with dudes that generally lap me in other mods.

But yeah I'm looking forward to the HQs now.

dano

Back to top Go down

Post by shaynskyline 11/23/2011, 8:26 am

I managed 6th spot on the grid with 8:32.

Race one I got a nice start and was sitting in 3rd spot in no time.
I don't know who I was chasing because they were gone. But GrpC was hot on my tail.

Had a great lap or so running from him. He fell off later and Stig was chasing hard.
I was doing my best to keep it on the track under stigs pressure.

Stig ended up running into me and sent me spinning into the grass taking 3rd place off me. Safe to say I was very annoyed as he didn't yield or even acknowledge his mistake. That's all ill say about that.

From then on I was seeing red which meant I made some errors and fell back down the placings. Finished 9th.

Race 2 was looking ok got up to 4th spot but I made a couple mistakes and fell back. Spent the race tryna make up ground. Finished 8th or something.

Great series Dano. Loved every round. You did a great job running it.

Congrats Berlsy, awesome series win.

shaynskyline

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 11/23/2011, 8:34 am

Firstly
Well a Very Big Thankyou to Dano Very Well Thought out series after finding this mod and bring it to attention in September and as usual extremely well run. Look forward to see what surprises you have for us next year I personaly had a lot of fun this series really enjoyed myself everynight out.

Ok last night
In practice was struggling I had never run this track other than a couple of laps last week when setting up the server. As Webber watched in my early stages of practice was struggling here big time just could find my way around. Mid way through Race one I finally came to grips with sections of the track and could actually attack some corners and really started to enjoy myself Finished second last I think of the finishes.

Secondally Big congratulations to Berlsy and also to Groupcaction and Webber for there results this series

Race 2
Got a great start and settled into a good pace for me on lap one. Coming along the first long straight with suzi stoddard right on my tail as we came over the hill I must have lifted a fraction and as we crested the hill it was like she drove under the rear of my car having and launched my car. From here after letting everyone through began and all out charge to the finish and managed to get my self up to tenth coming past 6 or seven cars along the way.

Shame the Liveracers wasn't working for this server last night as kris pointed out during the race the Incident section of the report would have had a melt down

Once again great night actually want to bring my V8 out here for a spin now
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 11/23/2011, 4:51 pm

With no real successful practice under my belt, I was a bit daunted by this track...

I had tried all the vehicles and ended up back with the Capri......

Regardless of my reservations, I had a ball.... was weird though, feeling good about being over a minute slower than the leaders! Suspect

Funniest moment for me was when there was a bit of carnage at the start of one of the races... I saw Dano slow so I thought there was going to be a re-start... so I nailed Kris affraid right up the bum!... and then.................... no re-start! Embarassed
Saved by even more carnage a few corners later which forced the re-start.... cheers

Awesome series Dano..... Congrats to the series winners....
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post Norschleife Empty Post Norschleife

Post by Berlsy 11/23/2011, 5:17 pm

firstly gotta say a big thank you to dano for the series, these cars are awesome fun to drive and the choice of tracks was fantastic.

absolutely stoked to get a championship win, didn't think i would've been able to hold off groupc and webber. not sure how much i won by, sls doesn't want to load for some reason, but it must of been close.

was pooing my pants coming into this race, had no idea about this track and had no time for practise. remembered a little bit of this track from forza on the old xbox.

r1 - got a shocker of a start and then missed my braking point coming into the second hairpin and hit racer, sorry mate i had a bit of a brain freeze there. from there on had a couple of little battles with a few guys but it is bloody impossible to get past anyone here. had a nice battle with kakswell on the last lap but he had a spin going down the last straight Laughing came home in fifth i think about half a minute behind groupc

r2 - got a good start and settled into fifth and pretty much cruised around all alone for most of the race. had kakswell on my but for a while until he spun probably trying to avoid me breaking to early into corners. came home forth or fifth behind stig.

off to download me some hq's those things should be out of control Very Happy

Berlsy

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 11/23/2011, 5:23 pm

yea that was real funny. i was like affraid scratch

TTR kwik-kiwi wrote:With no real successful practice under my belt, I was a bit daunted by this track...

I had tried all the vehicles and ended up back with the Capri......

Regardless of my reservations, I had a ball.... was weird though, feeling good about being over a minute slower than the leaders! Suspect

Funniest moment for me was when there was a bit of carnage at the start of one of the races... I saw Dano slow so I thought there was going to be a re-start... so I nailed Kris affraid right up the bum!... and then.................... no re-start! Embarassed
Saved by even more carnage a few corners later which forced the re-start.... cheers

Awesome series Dano..... Congrats to the series winners....
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Stig333 11/23/2011, 6:35 pm

Thank you for a series of Dano. It was quite an adventure with us. Thanks to others, for not to me so evil. Other series have not take part because it comes RFACTOR2 and for me it totally changes the situation. Thank you for nerves with me. And maybe see you sometime in RF2. And Congratulations Bersly, GroupC, Webber!!! CHEER!!!

Good luck in the future mates.

Goodbye, Stigmat Stig Green alien

Stig333

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 11/23/2011, 7:36 pm

TTR kwik-kiwi wrote:

Adding to make this even more amusing is that on teamspeak Kiwi Told Kris I'm Behind you and going to nail you first corner Joking of course Very Happy
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 11/25/2011, 7:27 pm

Some of tuesday nights action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2bZWQNbCN4

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 11/25/2011, 8:23 pm

Kakswell wrote:Some of tuesday nights action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2bZWQNbCN4

Sure that was me at 2:45! Embarassed
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by shaynskyline 11/25/2011, 11:24 pm

urgh, i hate that video.

the "classic" one is alot worse. cant watch that.

shaynskyline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down