Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Round #3 Post Race chat NZ V8 / Pukekohe Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Round #3 Post Race chat NZ V8 / Pukekohe Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Round #3 Post Race chat NZ V8 / Pukekohe Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Round #3 Post Race chat NZ V8 / Pukekohe Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Round #3 Post Race chat NZ V8 / Pukekohe Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Round #3 Post Race chat NZ V8 / Pukekohe Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Round #3 Post Race chat NZ V8 / Pukekohe Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Round #3 Post Race chat NZ V8 / Pukekohe Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Round #3 Post Race chat NZ V8 / Pukekohe Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Round #3 Post Race chat NZ V8 / Pukekohe Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Round #3 Post Race chat NZ V8 / Pukekohe

3 posters

Go down

Round #3 Post Race chat NZ V8 / Pukekohe Empty Round #3 Post Race chat NZ V8 / Pukekohe

Post by TTR=JD 12/1/2010, 7:40 pm

Tell us how your race unfolded.
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Round #3 Post Race chat NZ V8 / Pukekohe Empty Re: Round #3 Post Race chat NZ V8 / Pukekohe

Post by Guest 1/8/2011, 9:33 pm

What a comeback to racing with you guys.

Qualified in 4th and got up to 3rd in race 1. Spun on top of the hill and fought back to finish surprise surprise 4th.

Race 2 got third and held on to it. Wally26 had it for about a corner then I took it off him. lol. Finished in third.

So I'm rapt to grab a podium my first event back in a while.

Cheers for tonight's racing guys. I hat an absolute hoot.

See you all Tuesday for the fun event.

Cheers again.

dev

Back to top Go down

Round #3 Post Race chat NZ V8 / Pukekohe Empty Re: Round #3 Post Race chat NZ V8 / Pukekohe

Post by TTR=JD 1/8/2011, 9:35 pm

Great racing as always by all.
Qualy: Just got pole over a very fast Kiwi & Benny.

Race 1; Got a good start from pole but didn't have any FFB so really struggled to keep a very fast and determined Benny behind as he set the fastest lap of the race and a new PB for himself. Well done mate.

Race 2; Got a good start again and pulled away a bit this time with FFB working i had more speed and felt more comfortable with the car.
Very well done to Benny with a 2nd in both races. Also well done to Devil & Dano on both picking up a spot on the podium.

Great to see Devil back racing again and also great to see Wally26 here yet again tonight.

Round results:
TTRJD 40
Benny 34
devilracer 28
Dano 26
Wally 24
kwik-kiwi 18

See overall results page for current standings.
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 1/8/2011, 9:40 pm

I was so looking forward to this race... Very Happy

But if it could go wrong ... it did... Sad

thanks JD for re-starting the second race for me... but then i forgot to load a set up and fuel.... Embarassed

the best part of my night was qualifying second and watching the battle between Dano and Wally26.....
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 1/10/2011, 3:44 pm

I Really enjoy this track in this cars and in my last three races here have had great pace but been unable to turn it into results.

In practice knew I had pace to be in the top three so through a couple laps at it and loaded up on fuel to continue race practice. Managed to stick the car third on the grid doing my best time on full fuel. JD was a clear from me by .3 of sec and I couldn't quite get kiwi then on the last lap he a great attempt at JD's time only missing by .05.

Race one was my best race in along time I was in the 57's every lap pushing JD the till about a lap to go. My car was nearly perfect but just dropped a little with a lap and half to go. I was never really going to get past JD unless he made a mistake as he was getting such great drive on to the back straight, but I certainlly made him work for it. At the end of the race JD said that he had lost Force Feedback at the start so a fantastic drive under those conditions and under the pressure I was applying. Dano crossed in Third with another strong showing.

Race Two bogged the car off the line a little but held on to second into the first turn. Devil was applying pressure for the first couple of laps but managed to give myself some breathing space. I had adjusted pressure to try and get that last lap and a half out of the car and made it not as quick and couldn't apply any pressure to JD who was quicker again than first race. But finished a Strong second with Devil in Behind me.

Great Night Really love this track
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down