Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Round 4 - Mid Ohio - Post Race Chat Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Round 4 - Mid Ohio - Post Race Chat Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Round 4 - Mid Ohio - Post Race Chat Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Round 4 - Mid Ohio - Post Race Chat Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Round 4 - Mid Ohio - Post Race Chat Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Round 4 - Mid Ohio - Post Race Chat Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Round 4 - Mid Ohio - Post Race Chat Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Round 4 - Mid Ohio - Post Race Chat Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Round 4 - Mid Ohio - Post Race Chat Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Round 4 - Mid Ohio - Post Race Chat Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Round 4 - Mid Ohio - Post Race Chat

3 posters

Go down

Round 4 - Mid Ohio - Post Race Chat Empty Round 4 - Mid Ohio - Post Race Chat

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 12/5/2010, 9:59 pm

Great racing guys..

Great to see some new faces in the series....

KDSR_SPAZ and Milo took control of the round with a tie at the top... with dano 3rd....... well done guys.

Me personally... had a shocker.... thought i had the set up right but the car was pretty much un-driveable.... drove with the default in race 3 and it was better Embarassed

Last edited by kwik-kiwi on 12/6/2010, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Round 4 - Mid Ohio - Post Race Chat Empty Re: Round 4 - Mid Ohio - Post Race Chat

Post by TTR=JD 12/5/2010, 10:26 pm

Sorry i couldn't make the first 2 races.

Drove this track without the chicane in the NAGT mod about 1 year ago and jumped on tonight without a setup as the one Milo gave me didn't suit me. Did 2 laps practice and went to race. I was shocked i got a great start and went from last to 2nd on lap 1. Then i thought i was pushing too hard only to discover later my tyres had gone as i was on softs and didn't have a real setup so i started to run off the track and drift the thing everywhere. Was fun learning the track without a setup during the race and i think i managed 4th at the end. Great racing all and well done to all.
TTR=JD
TTR=JD

Back to top Go down

Round 4 - Mid Ohio - Post Race Chat Empty Re: Round 4 - Mid Ohio - Post Race Chat

Post by dano 12/6/2010, 8:01 pm

I had a great night.

I managed to lead all 3 races on the first lap, but I threw it off the road in race2 and 3.

Race1

I got a good start and took the lead at the chicane when Milo missed it and I managed to slide up the inside of kiwi on the exit.
From there I made a bit of a gap.
I went on soft tyres hoping to be able to nurse them to the end. I managed to pull a bit of a gap to begin with, I wondered if everyone else was on mediums, but I was struggling for pace myself. Benny closed the gap and followed closely for a bit but then he had Spaz on his tail and lost a bit of time. Eventually on lap 10 Spaz had gotten past Benny and caught me having a slight off on slippery tyres. Then about a lap later Milo caught me and put a very nice move on me after I made a poor exit on to one of the straights.
So 3rd was not bad after having led for so long.

Race2

Another good start and I had the lead again after the first corner. But this time I ran badly wide and let everyone but Spaz get past.
Que epic battle...
Spaz slowly caught me then put pressure on which I carefully resisted. Gradually we got on to Kiwi and Bennys tail. Benny ran wide and let us by. A couple of laps later Kiwi had an off at the last corner and now we were 2nd and 3rd.
Spaz carried on pressuring me till the end but I held on. I'm sure he was much quicker than me but I just made my car as wide as possible and hogged the racing line. It was a totally awesome and clean fight all the way.

Race3

I started the same was as race2 but this time when I threw it off the road I stayed at the back.

A great night for me.
I made slight ground on Kiwi and extended my lead over Benny.

dano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down