Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Manfield Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Manfield Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Manfield Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Manfield Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Manfield Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Manfield Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Manfield Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Manfield Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Manfield Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Manfield Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Manfield

3 posters

Go down

Post Manfield Empty Post Manfield

Post by shaynskyline 4/28/2012, 10:33 pm

Did everyone have a good round????

Mine sucked basically lol.

Didn't know the track, turned up an hour before qual or so. Could only get 1:05's. Didn't bother qualifying, woulda made to only about 15th lol.

Started race 1 in 19th. A couple people forgot to hit the loud pedal on the start so i rear ended a couple holdens. Facepalm.
Got up to about 8th or 9th with people starting to come off and some people pitting.

Pitted around half way and came out near Sonofa, who i dont think pitted at all. Trailed him for about 7 or 8 laps. Couldn't catch up really, due to not being very quick at this track. Came in around 13th.

Race 2 slammed into some more people who decided to give themselves a handicap off the line. ProTip guys: If you cant see the lights at the start, make sure your lap timer is up on your LCD, then, when it starts HIT THE GAS. Easy.
Early in the race i ran long into T1 and got a puncture. Dragged the car to the pits, for new tyres and came out last and lapped.

So i decided to ram the car into a wall and call it a night.

Cyas at Barb.

P.s - About 50% of the field tonight were guys that i have never seen before. We have had alot of new joiners here at TTR lately.
I guess i know now, how all the original guys felt when i joined up a year ago. Lol

From my point of view only, you new guys seem to be doing a good job. Haven't seen any really stoopid or disrespectful things happen out on the track. This is good to see. All this qualifying above me business is not something i encourage lol. But well done none the less.

Keep it clean out there, and show the same respect to people that you expect and every one can have a great night. The last thing we want is nasty incidents or any spiteful stuff. Follow the requests of the Admins, they are there to keep everything running smoothly. And have fun.

Keep up the good racing.

shaynskyline

Back to top Go down

Post Manfield Empty Re: Post Manfield

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 4/29/2012, 5:27 am

First up.... great to see the guys from SRNZ make a good showing.... also Mick and RR1CHO from Xfactor...we appreciate the support.. cheers

Race 1
Was going ok until I was until I was taken out while lapping another car... I was well past and he decided he wanted his spot back scratch
(Hint... rubbing isn't racing when you are getting lapped!!!!)
Anyway........ on a more positive note, I had an awesome battle with PowerSlave in the closing laps ... close clean racing and was the highlight of my night.

Race 2
Had a couple of offs in the first few laps and was well down the order.... had slowly climbed back up when my computer decided it was time play up and I started to have screen freezes... firstly just slightly but got worse.. game over

Tried to sort it during the break but when I went out on the grid for race 3 the screen was so glitchy I pulled the pin... Sad
... and of course not long after my computer decided it was ok now and ran smoothly while I did some laps off line.. Shocked

Kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Powerslave 4/30/2012, 7:36 pm

Thanks Kiwi there has been a few good battle's laterly I'm glad I kept it clean.

Wasnt really feeling the flow on this track at all and nearly didnt make it at all but I got on and got a bit of a warm up in too so that was pretty good.. good to see such a strong turnout I admit I was a little intimidated at first by the pace but like I try to do every week is race my pace and see where I end up,

Race 1 had a crap start and found myself near the back fought hard and raced well didnt pit which put me pretty well up the order (Higher than i expected) and finished strong, all in all happy with that race.

Race 2 Had a brain freeze at the start and I was a little delayed in my take off, Sorry to the guys behind. again towards the back and settled into a bit of a groove on the inters I made up a few spots through pits and the like. pitted late and came out with around 8 to go on softs and had really awesome pace by my standards and gained on the rest of the field pretty quick but there were not enough laps to catch all the spots I had lost at my pit.. pretty happy I worked out how to change tire types on the fly.. LOL

Race 3 started on the inter like race 2 but this time I was really having a hard time keeping the car on the track and it felt like ice.. at one point slowly coming back to the edge of the track the car shot off a slid out, I made the call to go onto Softs and pitted at lap 8... Got a S/G and was too tired to deal with fighting back so called it.. My first DNF so far at TTR so not too bad...

Thanks again to all and having a ball racing with you guys so cheers... really looking forward to Barbs so see you there..
TTR Powerslave
TTR Powerslave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down