Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Hamilton

4 posters

Go down

Post Hamilton Empty Post Hamilton

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 6/30/2012, 10:31 pm

Great night with some great battles...

Series results

1st Icemanforbes
2nd Flyingfijian
3rd Hayden Kirk

Thanks to all that ran in the series.....
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post Hamilton Empty Re: Post Hamilton

Post by FlyingFijian 7/1/2012, 8:30 am

Well done everyone for a great series. I'll definitely be doing another series in these cars again.

Round Report:
In terms of race pace I was about the third fastest, I had no answers for Iceman or Richo - I pushed hard but just kept seeing the time increase. Race one I came third in my own little zone. Race 2 I was destined for 2nd; however, I kept lost the back end into T2 twice in 2 laps resulting in 4th place.

Race 3 I was went around in 3rd most of the race, my only concern was short fueling at the pitstop, I knew I had I could lost 2 seconds a lap to Benny and one a issue so I just rolled out 21's and 22's for the last 6 or 7 laps to get home. I finished with <1litre in the end.

Series Review:

I would like to thank the TTR team for hosting the server and events. I really enjoyed racing with you guys. The respect between drivers ways good, not too much dive bombing, good racing room given.

I had some awesome battles during the season with Kiwi, Hayden, BillyBob, probably others too but I can't remember of the top of my head. Basically I would like to thank all the competitors who took part in the series. It was fun lads.

I would also like to thank FVRFactor and their contributors to the mod. Also would like to thank all the track makers what we raced on and off course ISI for RFactor.
FlyingFijian
FlyingFijian

Back to top Go down

Post by IcemanForbes 7/1/2012, 10:29 am

Snatched pole in Richo's absence, otherwise he probably would've been on it easily, made pretty good starts off the line in all races and their restarts. In race one I got ahead of the field until I saw Richo looming up in the mirrors, but then he spun and that took the pressure off somewhat, but not completely as his pace was so strong I still had to push to be sure of preserving 1st place.

In race two Richo managed to get by on the first lap I think it was, and in my haste to at least try and keep up I put down too much power on the exit of t1 and round she goes, it looked as though Benny did the same thing as after I spun back around I was staring at the front of his car haha. So at this point it was just try and drive the wheels off to make up as many places as possible. I eventually saw Kiwi up ahead, but was only gaining on him little by little, and Fijian in second place made a mistake at t2, so for about a lap it was three of us in a train. At the start of the next lap Kiwi went too deep into t1 and I got through, and then Fijian spun at t2 and so it was back up to second for race two. Well done to Richo I'm sorry it probably got a bit lonely up at the front Smile

Race three was mighty intense, as I made a good start and pretty much went straight on the defensive against the pace of Richo. Defending worked for about 10 laps or so, until he finally put a great move around the outside into ITM. After this I just continued to drive as fast as possible to keep pressure on. When I saw him pit I decided I would pit next lap in case he has a slow stop and I might have a chance to re-take the lead in the pits. This plan failed miserably when I ballsed up my own stop, stopping short of the box and having to go forward a bit, but was worth a try. Needless to say I emerged behind Richo and just continued to try and drive fast, then got lucky when he spun at t2 and I went through. Thereafter it worked out well to the end and took the victory.

Of course big thanks to the TTR outfit for putting the show on, I've really enjoyed these Saturday nights and the friendly atmosphere within it, and will continue to do so, might sneak in on Tuesday for F1 1991 round Bathurst that should be interesting.

IcemanForbes.
IcemanForbes
IcemanForbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Kirk 7/5/2012, 5:07 pm

Once again a series I couldnt quite manage to attend 100% of, Spewing >< cost me second place.

However yet another great series, and a real pleasure to race with!
Definately going to keep looking for an 100% attendance series!

Hayden Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down