Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Hamilton Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Hamilton

+4
NuckinFuts
peter308
shano
TTR Powerslave
8 posters

Go down

Post Hamilton Empty Post Hamilton

Post by TTR Powerslave 8/30/2012, 9:54 pm

WD top 3

Mozza
Sublime
Peter308
bounce cheers bounce cheers

Close Battle between Peter & Sublime, Mozza was in a class of his own... Bad luck to those that didn't finish Sad

Peter asked me to have a look at the replay for a possible incident @ T1 1st lap, Unfortunately kwik-kiwi was unable to finish the race..
I have reviewed the replay and I think it was unfortunate that peter you spun and even more so kiwi coming through when he did.

Guys please do not hesitate to call for a restart on the first lap if something like this happens if I can't see it I cant make the call... If 2 or more people call for a restart I will, I want to try and see as many people finish the race as possible Smile these cars are a bitch on the first couple of laps so its bound to happen from time to time..

thanks for racing hope to see you all next week Smile
TTR Powerslave
TTR Powerslave

Back to top Go down

Post Hamilton Empty Re: Post Hamilton

Post by shano 8/30/2012, 10:22 pm

yeah well cars were all over the place first few laps but i was not part of em but when i saw kiwi parked i called for rs but no 1 responded so plodded along...

but had fun in these wd to top 3... had great race wit billy in fisrt 1 and second race chased pete down for ages till i raped my self lol... see ya all next week fo sho
shano
shano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/30/2012, 10:53 pm

Hmmm an interesting night. Alot of fun in someways. It's definately a sexy looking mod, and the cars do sound fantastic.

Quali - Pole by over a second. 1:20.4 ish..?

Race 1 - Only lost the lead for a bit when I spun and Billy got through. Finished first in the end.

Race 2 - In the lead from start to finish, lapped up to 3rd. Not that that was a huge achievement with only 5 finishing...

I'll be honest. I didnt really enjoy it THAT much. I don't want to win, I'm not here to win. I'm here to race, not win by 60+ seconds. That's stupid and it doesnt help Mr Powerslave get Thursdays going, if someone is gonna win by that kinda margin. So for the next round I'm going to change to a car I'm not comfortable in. Probably be a Lambo, cos I can't drive it for shite.
So yeh, next week will be closer fellas.

Powerslave, I'll let ya know in the car selection thread what I choose for the rest of the series.

Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by peter308 8/31/2012, 12:33 am

we dont want your charity mozza just calm done on the brilliance sweety lol! sorry kiwi for the first corner tangle in second race but thanks for putting me back on course was getting worried with qaul pace but race pace was better alot of dnf in second race but im thinking this series will be a cracker anyone else thats not having a go and has a thursday night's spare i would advise u to have a crack

cheers all was a great night cheers

peter308

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/31/2012, 7:01 am

Lol Pete!

Back to top Go down

Post by NuckinFuts 8/31/2012, 7:48 am

Just for the record I said yes to a restart Shocked ,Race 1 was good nice and clean finishing 3rd ( Shame that it didn't count for anything ) Crying or Very sad , race 2 , received damage in the first cnr , which that and a slight mistake contributed to a touch of the wall which gave me 2 flat tyres , and a 47 sec pit which in a race that no one else was pitting meant my race was over, bugger . Then the restart denied ?? Anyway pushed on only to scrape a wall just after the start line end of race 2 !!! Had some good battles though along the way was a shame to end the way it did , but that's racing , c u all next week !!! Very Happy

NuckinFuts

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Powerslave 8/31/2012, 9:23 am

just to be clear there is a difference between having a restart because you don't have a good start & getting a restart because an incident has been caused, at no point was I made aware of contact, as admin its upto me to make the call but Im also trying to race a race too & its hard to see everything that is going on, at no point did anyone say they had caused contact all I heard was shano call for one (not involved) and nuckin (thought he had crashed of his own doing which was partly the case) we dont wont to there all nite having restarts but believe that they are there to be used if required (esspecially first night new mod)

Having said this all I accept some responsibility for not making the call to restart as well.

Please guys a bit more info on race night over TS would be great I dont want to see people out of the race on the first lap every round.

a further look at the replay has reveild that an incodent at T1 involving Sublime hitting Nucking's rear which then send's Nucking into Peter's car which then turns Peter that then creates the contact with Kiwi...

I would say in essence this was a racing incident however it steamrolled into someone's or 2 guys race's being over in the 1st lap...

I think the only blamm that can be made is not using TS to communicate the issue.

and with that would like Sublime to appologise to those involved and make it a lesson learnt for next round..

sorry about the long winded reply but had to get it out so we can move on.
I think it's good we can communicate this out in the open and think that moving forward in this series we will all have alot of fun with some good close racing Smile

Mozza stay with the Merc for now I would like to see how your lap times are at Melbourne first if thats ok Smile you are quick but its the first round if you are by far and away faster at melbourne then maybe change...

as Peter said if your not onboard yet do so really fun mod... and some really good tracks coming up Smile

cheers sean
TTR Powerslave
TTR Powerslave

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 8/31/2012, 10:20 am

mozza wrote:
I'll be honest. I didnt really enjoy it THAT much. I don't want to win, I'm not here to win. I'm here to race, not win by 60+ seconds. That's stupid and it doesnt help Mr Powerslave get Thursdays going, if someone is gonna win by that kinda margin. So for the next round I'm going to change to a car I'm not comfortable in. Probably be a Lambo, cos I can't drive it for shite.
So yeh, next week will be closer fellas.

Powerslave, I'll let ya know in the car selection thread what I choose for the rest of the series.

Cheers.

Next Week is warmuping up in Vic maybe try the merc again but run the aircon Very Happy to try and slow it down a bit.

Ddi you want to try some weight out on the merc and see if that makes a bit more enjoyable for you if so let me know I'll pm the commands to you so you can chuck some on and try it out.
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/31/2012, 10:52 am

Lol. Benny. Warming up in melb. Lolol.

Nah its cool, I tried some laps offline in the lambo last night and was comparable, if anything a little slower, than what has been done on the server so far.
I can tell from that the merc will be faster cos the lambo is a handful for me lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 8/31/2012, 11:00 am

mozza wrote:Lol. Benny. Warming up in melb. Lolol.

Tuesday is going to be 22 thats a heap better than the 6 deg it currently is NOW
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/31/2012, 11:18 am

Haha beautiful day down here in Forrest. I'm got the sleeves rolled up and everything! Otways clearly shitloads better than Melbourne lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by scott39 8/31/2012, 11:45 am

Hey lads. Well that was a busy old night on the streets of Hamilton! I wasn't really on the pace of the top guys so ended up just trying to get to the finish. I haven't seen the replays yet but I did managed to get my tits in a tangle a couple of times and get in peoples way. One through the chicane I crashed and managed to catch someone coming through and another I rejoined right in front of someone. I misjudged how close he was behind me on the track and thought I had time. Sorry to those guys and anyone else =) All in all an ordinary nights work by my standards lol. The mod is great fun to drive though. Just wish a few more guys had stuck it to the end so I didn't have to finish last hahahaa. See ya's next round.

scott39

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Powerslave 8/31/2012, 12:20 pm

TTR Benny wrote:
mozza wrote:Lol. Benny. Warming up in melb. Lolol.

Tuesday is going to be 22 thats a heap better than the 6 deg it currently is NOW

They said on the radio today it's been the coldest winter in 15years in Canberra Sad 48 consecative days of frost
TTR Powerslave
TTR Powerslave

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 8/31/2012, 2:33 pm

The incident at turn one was no ones fault...

I got damage and when asked, I said I was going to try to make it round to the pits...
When there were a few calls for a restart, I thought it was going to happen and I stopped...
I accepted the call there was not going to be a restart and went and watched a movie... Very Happy

No drama.. it's racing... see you all next week...
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime 9/1/2012, 8:52 pm

hey guys,

just want to apologize to all involved in the incident caused at turn one with me having a touch up with nukin. At the time i didn't think it caused as much of a domino effect as it did. i ended up rejoining the race at second last and had to fight my way back. after talking to nukin and powerslave after they watched the replay it came to my attention that i caused alot more carnage then originally thought. My bad i should have also called a restart so i apologize for that as well. i tried to pull right to avoid contact and under brakes the car pulled left.

sorry guys.

on a lighter note i had a blast driving my r8 around the streets of hamilton. Seemed to get the car dialed in nicely just towards the end of qually. just tried to run a clean consistant race after the incident and ended up finishing 2nd so pretty happy with that. had an unreal battle with peter towards the end was starting to struggle on tires and really felt the pressure he was putting on me breathing down my neck.

all in all great mod and cant wait to have a go at Melbourne.

Sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 9/1/2012, 10:09 pm

All good Sublime... It was purely a racing incident...

See you all at Melbourne
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down