Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Montreal Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Montreal Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Montreal Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Montreal Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Montreal Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Montreal Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Montreal Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Montreal Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Montreal Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Montreal Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Montreal

+3
TTR Benny
Wally26
KKR kwik-kiwi
7 posters

Go down

Post Montreal Empty Post Montreal

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 3/29/2011, 9:30 pm

Post Away cheers

Had an awesome night....... thanks Dano

I was not going to have a run because i struggle in these cars... but with the help of some excellent set ups (thanks Benny and Milo) I actually started to enjoy it...

Race 1
Got the jump on Benny and lead for nearly half the race.... missed the last corner to let Benny through, then it went crazy from there....
After some extremely close racing I got back into the lead when the leaders had an incident at the last corner......... my first win a while and it feels good bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Race 2
Lead the first few corners, then slid off the curb and turned around, putting me last.... got back to 4th and had a lonely race after that...

Great close racing guys.....

Last edited by kwik-kiwi on 3/29/2011, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post Montreal Empty not much preperation

Post by Wally26 3/29/2011, 9:34 pm

Won't have much prep time for tuesdays but will run when work allows, had a great time tonight despite my results and it is refreshing to try different mods and tracks, wd admin
Enjoyed tonight very much wd to all the drivers and organizers alike
Wally26
Wally26

Back to top Go down

Post Montreal Empty Re: Post Montreal

Post by TTR Benny 3/30/2011, 7:14 am

Actually did some practice this week and jumped on the server an hour out for some more practice. Milo had set a orsum time that I couldnt get near but was happy running in second.

Race one shocking start and kiwi jumped past me, I had put way to much fuel on board and then put down a few really scrappy laps at the start trying to overdrive the car as kiwi pulled away from me. Slowly closed the gap back in to kiwi and we had a good little battle. Kiwi came past me heading into the chicanne before the hairpin I was attempting to get a better run out down to next corner but with his entry angle I ended up tagging kiwi mid corner and sending him off intothe wall.
So sorry. I waited for kiwi to get going again and then a lap latter he made a mistake into the last turn. As I was watching the lead extend that I had I decide that my move tagging deserved a stop go or wait a second time for kiwi to catch up which I decided was appropriate and waited. From here kiwi was to strong for me and I came home happy with second

Race 2

Had a better start but Kiwi was gone again until he had a spin first lap. I lapped around trying to get away from Shano but I was destroying tyres trying, so I had to let them cool which enabled shano to close back up then as the rears were still hot had a spin and through Shano and webber went. I could see webber starting to disappear and I was really trying to get through on Shano but he was to good. Webber looked to be having the same problem as myself with tyres getting hot an he came back to us. I managed after about 5 laps to finally get a run on Shano and made it stick into the hairpin. I tried to catch Webber but could get close enough to do anything but kept pressuring. Was watching the clock and got luckly and we crossed the line with next to nothing left on it so one to go. I got a good run through the first sector and unfortunately for Webber he spun at the left hander at the end of the first sector. I just missed him and brought it home for the win.

Had a Ball Again good fun mod. If you haven't run it you will hate it for the first hour then you work out how to drive it and as said above no one is much quicker than anyone else. I doubt anyone made it through without a least two spins from trying to drive so close to the edge

Last edited by Benny on 3/30/2011, 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dano 3/30/2011, 7:18 am

Sorry Guys we had a power cut here near the end of race2. That made it kinda difficult to finish.

The results are up.

But thanks all for turning up.

I quite enjoy these cars because it makes for close racing, even after a mistake or 2 I was able to haul myself back up to the back of the pack in race1.
In race2 I had too many spins but was still enjoying the chase.

dano

Back to top Go down

Post by Webber 3/30/2011, 7:57 am

Agree Dano, it was really evenly matched between pretty much everyone in fact, especially when you take out the spins. The cars sound nice and have brilliant lift off oversteer too like in real life.

Race 1 I was keeping pace with the pack and having some great fun. Approaching the last lap I had a spin which overheated the tyres, which caused another spin, which overheated the tyres etc etc

Race 2 was keeping pace as well, pushing the car pretty hard to do so mind you. At the start I was following Wally26 right behind him going into the hairpin. I pulled out to overtake but he was going defensive and I didn't have time to react. Bodywork modification in poor Wally's car in the form of a 911 front bumper shaped impression was the result. Later I was wondering why Benny came back a bit, there's your answer. A spin on the last lap ruled out 1st. But overall I was glad to scrape 2nd in such a competitive field.

Great mod choice & great driving from everyone. Had some epic duels with Shano especially. Shame you had your incidents Kiwi and shame you timed out Dano.

Webber
Webber

Back to top Go down

Post by shano 3/31/2011, 8:22 pm

as usual i qualyified slow lol... but the racin was awesome... was hard to keep a few of you behind at certain points..... great nite by all and congrats to the winners.... lookin forward to next 1
shano
shano

Back to top Go down

Post by v12 4/1/2011, 5:41 am

Im new here as you all may know...I was looking for results for the Porsche Cup. Do you have a place for standings AND fast lap etc.? I went back to Melbourne and did a 1:43.3 though I think theres still a second to be taken there. (just tryin to size up the competition Razz ) Sepang is a tough to get right. No idea what fast is there. Im guessing but if your under 2:10s your fairly quick I'd think.

v12

Back to top Go down

Post by dano 4/1/2011, 8:55 am

v12 wrote:Im new here as you all may know...I was looking for results for the Porsche Cup. Do you have a place for standings AND fast lap etc.? I went back to Melbourne and did a 1:43.3 though I think theres still a second to be taken there. (just tryin to size up the competition Razz ) Sepang is a tough to get right. No idea what fast is there. Im guessing but if your under 2:10s your fairly quick I'd think.

Yep the results are here https://transtasmanrivals.forumotion.com/t243-pcc-results

Or Tuesday Nights Racing > Results > PCC Results

All the tracks from now will be challenging to us as we don't know normally race on them.

dano

Back to top Go down

Post by v12 4/1/2011, 3:36 pm

Shocked WHOA did I read those lap times right?! Low to mid 20s at Melbourne? Benny I think you were sand baggin me Bro..your all fast as hell and Im talkin bout doin 43s... Embarassed Smile

v12

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 4/1/2011, 3:46 pm

No Sand Bagging those times are seconds so melbourne 2m02.545 I think My best
At Montreal Best time was 1m43.9 by milo and I was 1m44.1 in qual best I saw you do was 1m44.3
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by v12 4/2/2011, 3:49 am

WHEWW, LOL man you had me worried, that print is so small guess I miss read it. That 1:43.3 I did a couple days after we met but like I said I think it could be lowered further. Dont matter much now though. Smile One question..do any of you use Teamspeak? Would be great to actually talk to some of ya.

v12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down