Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
V8 Invasion -Indianapolis USA Grand Prix - Post Race Chat Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
V8 Invasion -Indianapolis USA Grand Prix - Post Race Chat Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
V8 Invasion -Indianapolis USA Grand Prix - Post Race Chat Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
V8 Invasion -Indianapolis USA Grand Prix - Post Race Chat Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
V8 Invasion -Indianapolis USA Grand Prix - Post Race Chat Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
V8 Invasion -Indianapolis USA Grand Prix - Post Race Chat Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
V8 Invasion -Indianapolis USA Grand Prix - Post Race Chat Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
V8 Invasion -Indianapolis USA Grand Prix - Post Race Chat Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
V8 Invasion -Indianapolis USA Grand Prix - Post Race Chat Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
V8 Invasion -Indianapolis USA Grand Prix - Post Race Chat Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

V8 Invasion -Indianapolis USA Grand Prix - Post Race Chat

5 posters

Go down

V8 Invasion -Indianapolis USA Grand Prix - Post Race Chat Empty V8 Invasion -Indianapolis USA Grand Prix - Post Race Chat

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 9/3/2011, 10:16 pm

Great Night

How did you go????
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

V8 Invasion -Indianapolis USA Grand Prix - Post Race Chat Empty Re: V8 Invasion -Indianapolis USA Grand Prix - Post Race Chat

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 9/3/2011, 10:34 pm

Race 1
Sorry about the re-start but Benny and I had forgotten to load a set up after re-starting the server, and we were on enduro tyres (not fun).
Had SPAZ up my bum affraid for most of the race and I only just finished in front... 1 more lap, he would have had me Shocked Finished 3rd

Race 2
Carbon copy of race 1 for me, with SPAZ closing fast in the last few laps of the race....... finished 3rd again bounce bounce bounce

Race 3
Great, clean hard racing.... bloody awesome.....
Had a whoopsie in pit lane.... my pit box was close to the pit entry, by the time i stopped i had gone past it! I reversed up (hoping I didn't get a penalty, which I didn't)
Tried my hardest to catch SPAZ in the pig for second but he was too good (and he will probably drive for FORD next year Twisted Evil )
Finished 3rd............ again! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Great racing guys.... and congrats Brudda Kris on the clean sweep.......
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

V8 Invasion -Indianapolis USA Grand Prix - Post Race Chat Empty Re: V8 Invasion -Indianapolis USA Grand Prix - Post Race Chat

Post by TTR kris 9/3/2011, 11:06 pm

lol at pig

goood nights racing i think every one had a battle or two,
wobbly was driving mint and held me off all race one untill the last lap, i saw a gap a got him,
race 2, braked early for T1, then done a mean as line cross over in t1 t2 to pick wobbly off lol, and then had to keep my cool for the race not to open up any gaps for him, keep good linesso not to use my tyres under his presure

race 3 revers grid, got a good start saw spazz leave his braking till the last second, sideways between nick and dano into T1 and pullled it off lol,
I was having a real battle getting past nick touched when i tryed to get him on the inside and i got a bit loose, wobbly got past me,
next lap got on the inside of nick again same corner but this time as we touched he spun, i yelled sorry to him as he only sitting at the other end of the room,
i didnt re address as 1/2 was his fault for not checking his mirror both laps to see me there on the inside befor he tuned in, lol
caught up to wobbly and dano, clasic move when woobly moved over to do a line on dano and left me a slot up the inside behind dano
he tryed to get me again but we touched and he spun off, looking at the reply i didnt see you on my left driving from incar view ,but also looked like you had a good line viewing from inside your car , was just one of those things
got dano after slip streeming him down the home streight,
got spazfor 1st, I gained time since I was on better tyres piting A lap earlyer than him
yea ha top night for me
nick as told me every 3rd race we have hit and one of us or both has spun lol,
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/4/2011, 8:40 am

Well no one told me there would be a password. I didn't bother to look at the forum until this morning.

I was pretty annoyed at that but meh.

Didn't race but had a fairly good time in qual. PB even.

dev

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 9/4/2011, 9:03 am

We switched to password only because of a few coming in that didn't run so fairly last week. The password on the servers are always the same dev have never changed
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M1N1K0B3 9/4/2011, 12:03 pm

Hey guys I had to head out somewhere on short notice so couldn't race! Track was looking good for me thought I had a real good chance for at least one win Smile

Well done to Kris Hat Trick of wins? Razz

See ya all for the final round!

M1N1K0B3

Back to top Go down

Post by wobblyone 9/4/2011, 4:39 pm

well done to Kris on a clean sweep.....u bugger Smile

great quali, got out and did a 31.7 early on and waited for kris to better his 31.750, which he didnt got pole, very happy with that.

race 1 led nearly from flag to flag until pressure and tyres got the better of me and kris stuffed me on last lap and took out the win, great driving mate it was bumper to bumper all the way.

race 2 i thought id do the reverse of race one and let him have the pressure, all over each other flag to flag with kiwi in close company waiting to pick up the pieces, i couldnt get kris in the end but it was damn close....3 tenths at line i think.

race 3 got a shocker struggled to pass a few guys as the pace throughout the grid was very close, ended up having an incident between dano and kris and myself where i ended up in the kitty litter......not sure what happened but may of been a case of to many cars in one place at one time, dont think it was anyones fault just a racing indecent, just glad it didnt stuff up anyones championship.

ended up being dead last but caught the field Very slowly, did pitstop but lazy ozzy crew were at the pub, so no fuel FFS, not sure if my presets are wrong will check b4 next one,

All in all great fun as usual, im really getting into these v8s and i see according to SLS ive a chance of getting third off mini in the champ due to his absence this weekend.....that could make for an interesting last round and a NZ clean sweep in the podium positions Smile
wobblyone
wobblyone

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 9/4/2011, 5:14 pm

wobblyone wrote:and i see according to SLS ive a chance of getting third off mini in the champ due to his absence this weekend.....that could make for an interesting last round and a NZ clean sweep in the podium positions Smile

Sweating in 2nd place as well, If I have a shocker and M1N1K0B3 has his usual good run you may be fighting me for 3rd in the championship.
Well done getting that far up the ladder in the rounds you have done... Razz
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 9/4/2011, 5:37 pm

my rfactor didnt save race one replay affraid
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 9/4/2011, 5:38 pm

Have sent it to you.... it says R2 because of re-start... let me know if it isn't the right one
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by M1N1K0B3 9/4/2011, 5:59 pm

Truth is guys have to admit I've been really sick since Thursday night and still not getting better Sad If I did race probably would have trashed the car without completing a lap like Glock in Suzuka 09 (He was pretty sick and not fit to race and crashed the car in qualy and was then injured) Sad

I did have to head out somewhere on short notice but even if I didn't I probably wouldn't have raced.

But Watkins Glen been looking forward to this to finish off the series! Very Happy

M1N1K0B3

Back to top Go down

Post by wobblyone 9/4/2011, 6:17 pm

cheers for the comments kiwi, yea im really happy with the results ive got so far very unexpected to have gelled with the cars so well. i think with ur consistancy u have enuf of a gap to be safe mate....and anyway with ur powers u no doubt already know the result Smile

sorry to here ur ill mini......hope u get better soon mate, see u all at the last round Smile

cheers wobb
wobblyone
wobblyone

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 9/4/2011, 6:43 pm

hope you get well soon brother mini
cheers for the reply kiwi
and wobbly you have gelled with that car alright, good to have you as a fellow Competitor
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 9/4/2011, 6:55 pm

Watkins glen NASCAR track in nz cars was fantastic racing all night, these cars on the long track are going to really fun. I picked the long version as it is a little more challenging and a little hard to dial in a setup

I'm not a position for a championship result but I'm hungry for a win so
Will putting in some practice this week to get the car on the pace
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down