Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
Post Phillip Island Enduro Series Round 1 Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
Post Phillip Island Enduro Series Round 1 Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Phillip Island Enduro Series Round 1 Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
Post Phillip Island Enduro Series Round 1 Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
Post Phillip Island Enduro Series Round 1 Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
Post Phillip Island Enduro Series Round 1 Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
Post Phillip Island Enduro Series Round 1 Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
Post Phillip Island Enduro Series Round 1 Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
Post Phillip Island Enduro Series Round 1 Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
Post Phillip Island Enduro Series Round 1 Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post Phillip Island Enduro Series Round 1

+4
wobblyone
M1N1K0B3
TTR SPAZ
shaynskyline
8 posters

Go down

Post Phillip Island Enduro Series Round 1 Empty Post Phillip Island Enduro Series Round 1

Post by shaynskyline 9/17/2011, 8:48 pm

Well, i had a great race.

Didnt know the track. So i qualified 2nd last lol.

Turns out i had the small tank installed in the car. Had 3 mins before race start, so went out and changed the tank size.

Went to log back in "Current Session Closed".

FFFUUUU

Well, its prolly lap 2 or 3 by now, hope you all have a good race.

I feel like Kevin McCallister in Home Alone. They didnt even realise i was missing. Im the insignificant son. Crying or Very sad Sad

Although i prolly woulda come last anyways. Lol.

shaynskyline

Back to top Go down

Post Phillip Island Enduro Series Round 1 Empty Re: Post Phillip Island Enduro Series Round 1

Post by TTR SPAZ 9/17/2011, 10:25 pm

well wat a race was goin easy on tyres and fuel and havin a good race with kris for 3rd and with 28mins to go my game crashed Mad Mad Mad

but happy thoughts and pink fairies helped me not to rage flower

cant wait till bathurst and ill try again

TTR SPAZ

Back to top Go down

Post Phillip Island Enduro Series Round 1 Empty Re: Post Phillip Island Enduro Series Round 1

Post by M1N1K0B3 9/17/2011, 10:37 pm

Was looking good for the win here. Lost 5 - 10 seconds from screen freezes and another 15 seconds from a flat tyre and was 3 seconds behind for the lead going into the fast sweeping left hander going into the hairpin at turn 3 and screen freezed for 5 seconds and smashed into the wall race over...

Well done to wobbly on the win bad luck to Kris on the fuel but 2nd place and good job by benny in 3rd. Congrats to all finishers

M1N1K0B3

Back to top Go down

Post by wobblyone 9/17/2011, 10:44 pm

unlucky there mini...wondered what happened to ya Sad

i had a great race and almost felt guilty as i passed kris to take out the win....to be honest if i hadnt had kris's great setup i wouldnt of had a shit show of a chance so thanks mate Smile

quite a uneventful race in many respects other than a first stint with mini where i sat behind him the whole session trying to maintain tyres and a good pace with him,

other than that i kept going up and down the leader board as the stops took place and fluked it so i came out with 10 mins left on new rubber and plenty of fuel, just had to pull in kris on old tyres for the win, and as it happened poor bugger had to button off due to fuel Sad

big thanks to dano for giving me plenty of space by the way to get past quick and hunt down kris....much appreciated.

grats to everyone on finishing phew!!!!

i may have to change my mind about enduros after this i quite enjoyed it, normally i stuff up the pitstops and quit in disgust lol
wobblyone
wobblyone

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 9/17/2011, 11:08 pm

sorry about your missed start shayn and bad luck mini and spazz,

if ild started off with 3 more L of fuel i would of had it in the bag,
made it very exciting for us on vent as the last 20 mins counted down seeing if i would make it all knowing wobbly had to do one more stop and i didnt, but at race speed it took 6.8L fuel per lap, and i only had 4 or 5 in the tank for the last lap
so I was forced to up change and coast most of the last lap, letting wobbly past,
there is one word ild like to type in here to express my self but better not,
thats the fun part of enduro racing i think, I realy enjoyed the night and the stratagy side of it, bounce
wd wobbly cheers

ps: as you can tell the wife fills our car up when shes using it clown
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 9/18/2011, 8:25 am

Well done Wobblyone on the win... cheers

Tough break Kris, but top job on getting second and also Benny for third.... cheers

I got turned around at turn 3, first lap and took a few laps to get back into the rhythm ... different pit strategy saw me pop out in front of the leaders a couple of times so I went off track as not to impede them..... (i also went off track a few more times Embarassed )

Enjoyed the racing and the odd battle i had during the night....

I am happy to have finished a race here as I haven't had much luck at this track in the past...... Very Happy

KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 9/18/2011, 8:39 am

Wow what a difference with the switch to enduros I struggled for concentration a few times during the night and made silly mistakes.

Had some great battles with nib spaz and webber during the night and after the first stop had to change my pit stop plan around as the pace was to fast to hang out there for the 16 to 17 laps I did on the first set of tyres.

The long first run did enable me to push hard in the middle two stints which worked me back up to third for night which I was very happy with.

For those not on vent it you should really get on board we had as much fun joking around during race that did make the race time a little easier.

Bathurst next round of enduros two hours will be super tuff not sure which way I'll go

Last edited by TTR Benny on 9/18/2011, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Webber 9/18/2011, 12:08 pm

shaynskyline wrote:Had 3 mins before race start, so went out and changed the tank size.

Went to log back in "Current Session Closed".

Shayn mate you gotta announce what you're doing! A simple "Just changing fuel tank size". I was away from the computer hanging a slash and eating dinner during warmup, as were many others, so I couldn't have noticed you were gone until the race was well under way. Bad luck Sad

I was not in a good mindset after watching the Wallabies get out-passioned by the Irish, and a few jugs of beer didn't help. On lap 1, I got wide at T3 onto the grass, and had to try everything to get it stopped for the hairpin, but tapped Kiwi sending him into a spin. Really sorry mate, I felt and still feel bad, glad you managed to finish with a good time.

The rest of the race I can't even remember, apart from running into the barrier across the track at 200 kph trying to get into the pits. I can't bring myself to watch the replay.

As far as Vent goes I will definitely be on at Bathurst. I can remember the first race I had with TTR was some 1-lappers round Bathurst with NO rules at all, I think JD or Benny hadn't got the memo about the Chase being put in to Conrod Straight and just kept going through an awesome shortcut.

Well done Wobbly Kris Benny, you three had AWESOME pace... Kris especially you were a real monster tonight. And well done Dano who was very close behind me too,
Webber
Webber

Back to top Go down

Post by shaynskyline 9/18/2011, 12:52 pm

Yeh, i know Webbs, i wasnt really that upset. It was my own fault.

Race prolly woulda been a disaster anyhoo lol.

Sounds like it was a great race.

shaynskyline

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/18/2011, 8:05 pm

Sorry I missed the race guys.

I thought I would be home in time from the party but I didn't end up getting home until 5.30pm today.

So sorry.

Sounds like I missed a good race.

dev

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down