Trans Tasman Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TTR Racing - Server Time
TTR Racing’s Facebook Page

Latest topics
» TCL Oceania Skinpack 84 - 90 by TLC Revival
post sydney Icon_minitime3/13/2023, 8:22 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» DTM The Early Years by TCL Revival Team
post sydney Icon_minitime4/17/2020, 5:16 pm by Rot Teufel

» TCL ETCC - JTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
post sydney Icon_minitime11/25/2019, 9:26 pm by David Paterson

» The New ORA
post sydney Icon_minitime10/6/2019, 4:05 pm by ORA-Ulee Deway

» BMW Evo Update 5
post sydney Icon_minitime7/16/2019, 8:47 pm by Rot Teufel

» Current (2016) TCL Downloads
post sydney Icon_minitime11/11/2018, 1:27 pm by sheriff77

» Racing for this year "2017" !!
post sydney Icon_minitime1/26/2018, 3:51 pm by Fez

» TCL BTCC Skinpack by TCL Revival Team
post sydney Icon_minitime11/7/2017, 9:25 pm by Rot Teufel

» rFactor 2 Mods (Feedback needed)
post sydney Icon_minitime9/11/2017, 11:14 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

» TCL on rf2
post sydney Icon_minitime9/5/2017, 10:26 pm by TTR-Chrisrx

Downloads
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

post sydney

+3
TTR Benny
Kakswell
TTR kris
7 posters

Go down

post sydney Empty post sydney

Post by TTR kris 12/4/2011, 9:21 am

wow what a night on such a tight skinny track
good to see we broke the trend of having all the restarts on the 2nd race

had some good laps with benny and floydy during the night cheers
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

post sydney Empty Re: post sydney

Post by Kakswell 12/4/2011, 9:54 am

Invisable wall FTW

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR Benny 12/4/2011, 10:06 am

Results are up guy

Congratulations To
1st TTR Kris
2nd TTR Kwik-Kiwi
3rd TTR Dano

Qual went pretty good hadn't done enough practice as I didn't think I was going to be able to run so was really happy with the result

I had A Great Race 1 Finished way beter than I Thought I would have. Used everything Wally26 had taught me over the years to hold out Kris and Floydie for most of the race. Kris got me in the last stint while I was on Cold tyres with a great move around the outside at turn one

Race two not so good lots of impacts
TTR Benny
TTR Benny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KKR kwik-kiwi 12/4/2011, 12:55 pm

No qualifying time posted as my PC decided to have a "moment"

Start of the "first" race one ended for me before the first corner.... don't think anyone hit me, I assume I hit a track glitch and ripped the wheel out of it!
Was a bit upset but didn't asked for a re-start as it was only me that was affected. (I did appreciate the offer of a re-start from Benny).
So as the race length was wrong, I got the re-start in the end anyway.

Had some good battles during the 2 races and while I was never going to match the fast guys, I had a ball running where I was and happy with where I finished.

Cheers Benny for the great series..... and great to see some regulars from XFactor, FDG and ADF.....

Well done Kris on the series win and Dano for 3rd..... Either Benny or I will sort your "Bling" bounce bounce
KKR kwik-kiwi
KKR kwik-kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by peter308 12/4/2011, 1:02 pm

hey all tried to make this round but the link for sydney on the website keeps giving me wannaroo scratch dont no if anyone else has this prob anyhow bring on bathurst

peter308

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 12/4/2011, 1:45 pm

EMMMMMM bling,
glad you got the PC moment sorted, i hate them, and i only have good fun if everyone is having good fun, so i felt for you bro
i was in 4th at the time of a restart idea so i said i was easy eather way , but it all worked out sweet in the end

and yea big thanks to kiwi and benny for the series and all the help over the year with my blond PC moments and all the tweeks to get the most out of online rfactor racing santa cheers santa flower I love you

TTR kwik-kiwi wrote:No qualifying time posted as my PC decided to have a "moment"

Start of the "first" race one ended for me before the first corner.... don't think anyone hit me, I assume I hit a track glitch and ripped the wheel out of it!
Was a bit upset but didn't asked for a re-start as it was only me that was affected. (I did appreciate the offer of a re-start from Benny).

Had some good battles during the 2 races and while I was never going to match the fast guys, I had a ball running where I was and happy with where I finished.

Cheers Benny for the great series..... and great to see some regulars from XFactor, FDG and ADF.....

Well done Kris on the series win and Dano for 3rd..... Either Benny or I will sort your "Bling" bounce bounce
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakswell 12/4/2011, 3:42 pm

TTR kwik-kiwi wrote:No qualifying time posted as my PC decided to have a "moment"

yeah i hit the same thing you did.. i think the 100mtr sign is to low and u collect it when your hard on the wall ! oh well lol

Kakswell

Back to top Go down

Post by milo 12/4/2011, 6:27 pm

Cheers Benny for a great series.
Well done to Kris, Kiwi and Dano.

An awsome event to finish up.

Now to start some per-season testing. That being my last round with Kelly racing, the Advanced Racing Solutions & Equipment crew ending a great relationship. New car is built and with technical help from SBR, the first shakedown went well today. just looking for a major sponsor to fund the season and get naming rights.
milo
milo

Back to top Go down

Post by DV_8 12/4/2011, 9:04 pm

V8 factor unleashed debut
Race 1
Started 17th Finished 10th
Just joined in time for the race, I had the game crash on the original start was lucky to get back in. Then when it finally got going on the first lap the I knocked the power plug out of the wheel, I plugged it back in but nothing was working I ended up taking out the USB connection and put it back in. I got going about 50 seconds behind the next car. I worked away and ended up in 10th.
Race 2
Started 10th Finished 5th
After turn 1 at the start a car spun in front of me and I hit it head on then someone ran into me dropped to 11th. Had some fun battles in this race I think every car I passed was a result of someone else spinning. I was slightly conservative and it paid off in the end I didn't make any real major errors and made it home for 5th. I was the most consistant according to the results.

I have to thank Benny for his setup, I worked on one from scratch but his was at least 1/2 a second a lap better.
DV_8
DV_8

Back to top Go down

Post by TTR kris 12/19/2011, 7:31 pm

was there an overall v8 supper car champ for 2011 ??
TTR kris
TTR kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down